What's new

Buzzbreak android app Reviews : scam or Legit?

I remember that I have already sought this app after reading good reviews about it but I didn't find it . May be it is not worldwide .

I earned 10,50 dollars with this app, little by little. At the beginning there were payouts we could quickly reach: 2 cents, 10 cents and 0,50 cents to paypal. Then the developers couldn't afford paypal fees and first brought payouts to 2 dollars, until the current 5 dollars. My last payment was a 5 dollars one and now I'm accumulating again.

Legit but you really need to refer people in order to earn since reading articles will take a you a long time before you earn a decent amount. Good thing that the app only requires 20000 points to get paid but it's just 0.02 cent. Referral is the key.

This is a legit paying app. But if you want to earn, you've got to keep inviting others to get the maximum amount that is redeemable. In our country, you might need to invite around 60-80 people to use the app and verify their account before getting $20-30.

Yes, right, in fact I have 19 referrals (in any way only few of them are really active). Last year it was possible to invite from other countries (now buzzbreak doesn't let any more) and so most of my referrals are italian. Some of them tend to be active, some others not. Until the app stays legit, I go on using it.

Yes, right, in fact I have 19 referrals (in any way only few of them are really active). Last year it was possible to invite from other countries (now buzzbreak doesn't let any more) and so most of my referrals are italian. Some of them tend to be active, some others not. Until the app stays legit, I go on using it.
Although the application is legitimate. Some people are cheating there. In another sense this application is weak in its security system. But his party always checks so I see a list of buzzbreak users who have been banned. The number is enormous. So playing honest is the best income there.

It us good that this app maintain legit for long time , I think that I wil unstall it and I see uf I can reach minimum pay out fast .

Now it's not fast to reach the minimum threshold. it was last year when maximum cash out amount was 50 cents. Helped by my referrals, I reached the last payout in more or less 10 months. Without referrals it may take longer, depeding how much active we are (in any way I would not advice to dedicate so much time, as payouts are poor, even being the app legit -this is the positive point, it pays-).

Now it's not fast to reach the minimum threshold. it was last year when maximum cash out amount was 50 cents. Helped by my referrals, I reached the last payout in more or less 10 months. Without referrals it may take longer, depeding how much active we are (in any way I would not advice to dedicate so much time, as payouts are poor, even being the app legit -this is the positive point, it pays-).
Are you saying it's not worth the time anymore? I just wanted to try it but it looks like people don't get paid so much anymore so I am kinda discouraged.

One cent per day will allow you to earn $1 in 100 days and $3 in 300 days. can anyone wait for almost a year to receive such a meager sum? I don't think so. I have an app, you can earn at least 200 points every day and you will be paid upon reaching 1000 points which is equivalent to $1.

Are you saying it's not worth the time anymore? I just wanted to try it but it looks like people don't get paid so much anymore so I am kinda discouraged.
There will be a lot of time you spend there to get lots of coins. Reading the news will only get 100 points. In my country the minimum withdrawal is 500K coins. A quick way is to refer a friend or someone to join there. But there are quite a lot of coin events that can be followed.

It all depend if we have the patience to wait. For me, having active referrals, I don't waste time reading several news: I only spend few minutes of activities per day. As the app is legit (it never failed my payments, at least until now) and continue paying, I'm not discouraged by the lenght of the time I have to wait to reach a new threshold. But all depends too on how much is 5 dollars value in our countries. As in mine is now 5 times more and I receive 25 reais, I consider the currency exchange and for me is convenient to have those 25 reais more at the and of the year, also because it adds to other money I receive from other apps and tasks. 25 reais from this, 15 for that, 100 for that else, it make the difference to my wallet.

Buzzbreak, very popular and available for many Countries, very easy to earn by performing great activities and has a low minimum cashout though you have to do a lot like referring, read news to be able to earn a tangible amount. The payment via PayPal is fast as well, no delays. Nice to have another legit platform. Thanks.

One cent per day will allow you to earn $1 in 100 days and $3 in 300 days. can anyone wait for almost a year to receive such a meager sum? I don't think so. I have an app, you can earn at least 200 points every day and you will be paid upon reaching 1000 points which is equivalent to $1.
This is why i stopped using buzzbreak already, I don't have any referrals and you need to stay and take your time scrolling and watching ads for just a few cents. I don't think it's worth it unless you have a lot of referrals which is hard to get now because almost everyone i know uses it

View attachment 1028

Buzzbreak android app Reviews: scam or Legit?
What's BuzzBreak App?
BuzzBreak App is an earning android application where users will be paid to read News, view ads, watch videos, play and completed surveys. Users can use this application for free and is free of charge. The BuzzBreak application is not sponsored or posted by any party and is also not affiliated with Google.

Rewards 100000 points = $ 0.1
Daily visit will let you earn more
At least you can earn $ 0.01 per day without much effort
Minimum payout is $ 0.3
PayPal payment method
Earn 20% from your referral earning.

How to Get Started?
Use my referral code B35464005 and you will earn 20000 points
1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=news.buzzbreak.android
2. Install the application and Open
3. You may login with Facebook or Google Account
4. Start Reading and Watching videos
5. Earn points and Redeem
After seeing the reviews I see that it is legitimate, however, I see here that if you do not have references it is not very easy to collect the points
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 1028

Buzzbreak android app Reviews: scam or Legit?
What's BuzzBreak App?
BuzzBreak App is an earning android application where users will be paid to read News, view ads, watch videos, play and completed surveys. Users can use this application for free and is free of charge. The BuzzBreak application is not sponsored or posted by any party and is also not affiliated with Google.

Rewards 100000 points = $ 0.1
Daily visit will let you earn more
At least you can earn $ 0.01 per day without much effort
Minimum payout is $ 0.3
PayPal payment method
Earn 20% from your referral earning.

How to Get Started?
Use my referral code B35464005 and you will earn 20000 points
1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=news.buzzbreak.android
2. Install the application and Open
3. You may login with Facebook or Google Account
4. Start Reading and Watching videos
5. Earn points and Redeem

A few months ago this application was much better, the minimum withdrawal was lower and you earn about 5-15 cents a day. Now the minimum withdrawal has increased, it is even harder to earn and the last time I installed it it didn't open. I think this problem was from me, but anyway the application is no longer as it was. Still, I'm glad to hear good news, maybe one day I'll try again

Their rewards are not all that attracting, 0.1 is too small, I don't think I can make something out of the app so no need of trying, we can search out other apps that pays more higher than this particular one I believe there are so many of them out there, let's go there then

Even this app is a low paying one but it proves to be legit for a long time , but unfortunately I don't find it in Google play may be cause it is restricted , I hope if someone send me his referral link to verify from this information so .

The app normally pays even with a few rates of earning. However, you should have a European or American Paypal account to receive your money.
Personally, I didn't receive my payments due to this problem.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back