What's new

Buzzbreak android app Reviews : scam or Legit?

All this apps are just given very low incentive and trying to take greater contributions from us. I don't earn through apps like that. Most of the android, iOS earning apps doesn't give one tangible amount of money for completing tasks a day.

I was once a member of this platform and I accumulated so much points but when it seemed it will take forever to get to the minimum withdraw, that was when I abandoned the platform. I did not have the chance to prove if it is paying or not because I did not withdraw, but I believe it is legit as there are so much positive reviews about it.

The buzzbreak application has indeed been proven to pay and I have gotten paid from the application but unfortunately collecting the coins is long enough so those who want to play this application have to look for a lot of referrals so they can collect quickly because without referrals it will definitely take quite a long time to collect coins his
Though i have mot6tried the buzzbreak application but i have so many friends that are giving their testimony that the application is paying, I guess its worth trying.

One thing with all this sites is that, their reward isn't all that high, that's why I don't pay much attention to them. But at least its good way to earn some incentive reading updates we read free of charge elsewhere.

There's a reason why I see apps like this and just shy away from them. It is not far-fetched from the fact that I have worked on something like this before and I never got paid

With the amount of review I have seen so far I can attest that the platform is a legit one to work on. However, despite the fact that they are actually paying the amount they are paying is very low and it will be hard to make good money there

View attachment 1028

Buzzbreak android app Reviews: scam or Legit?
What's BuzzBreak App?
BuzzBreak App is an earning android application where users will be paid to read News, view ads, watch videos, play and completed surveys. Users can use this application for free and is free of charge. The BuzzBreak application is not sponsored or posted by any party and is also not affiliated with Google.

Rewards 100000 points = $ 0.1
Daily visit will let you earn more
At least you can earn $ 0.01 per day without much effort
Minimum payout is $ 0.3
PayPal payment method
Earn 20% from your referral earning.

How to Get Started?
Use my referral code B35464005 and you will earn 20000 points
1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=news.buzzbreak.android
2. Install the application and Open
3. You may login with Facebook or Google Account
4. Start Reading and Watching videos
5. Earn points and Redeem

the application is legit, it still pays and it's good! for the new ones, I really recommend this application. don't think that you get rich overnight but you can make a small drop of a juice.

The app buzzbreak is a legit paying application and the only issue is that it takes a lot of time and effort to even reach 100,000 point which is just $0.01 , which is time consuming in my own opinion.

Waoh. That's great but it'll take at least a 100 days before one can earn the minimum cashout which I learnt has now been increased to $5 - that's really small compared to what I can earn from PTP forums; I could easily earn that in 2-3 days.

I have heard of this app, but never used it myself, therefore, I cannot share my personal experience with the app, however, I have heard from a lot of people that they have been paid.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back