What's new

Buying & selling a property where a death happened

When it comes to selling a house, do you have worse luck if you're trying to sell a house where a person died? Maybe it was murder. And speaking of which, would you even buy a house where someone died, either by natural causes or murder?

I honestly don't know. I can't imagine that you are even required to tell people if someone died there. I imagine with murder it's different. If you sell a house, are you obligated to give the houses history to people?
I see no reason why the house cannot be bought and resell.... Depending on how e owner was murdered... If it was spiritual attack i think its best to leave the house...

I will not buy such house to stay in it but only to sell it and when selling it i will tell you everything about it and make sure you are okay with so that you can not blame me after.

Selling a house where there has been a murder can be very difficult because people will have negative connotations to that specific property as well especially for people who are superstitious. So I think it can be quite difficult to sell however if you are able to focus more on the marketable qualities after property then you might be able to see it benefit in it and be able to sell it to someone.
I also believe that selling of a house where murder happened become very difficult. It's because of fear that the new owners will experience the same that they can also be murdered. But as a buyer I will prefer to buy this property because I think it's affordable.

I do not think it is going to be a problem selling a house where a murder crime took place. But I think it is more harder if it were a haunted house. You still will have to tell the buyer the history of the house though

I cannot even begin to imagine why some one would want to get involved in a house that has to do with someone's death, I believe in transparency I would definitely come out about something like that

The superstitious nature of human won't allow most people to buy a house where someone died. I won't be comfortable with murder, but if it's natural causes, I won't have any problem with that property

You as a seller, I don't really think there is any need reveling such information, well it depends on your relationship of the buyer and seller. Or how well the buyer would want to find out information

When it comes to selling a house, do you have worse luck if you're trying to sell a house where a person died? Maybe it was murder. And speaking of which, would you even buy a house where someone died, either by natural causes or murder?

I honestly don't know. I can't imagine that you are even required to tell people if someone died there. I imagine with murder it's different. If you sell a house, are you obligated to give the houses history to people?
Business is business no matter how it happened or whatever happened to the owner of the properties, so far its a legal business but some people believe there's something bad attached to selling properties like that,

I also believe that selling of a house where murder happened become very difficult. It's because of fear that the new owners will experience the same that they can also be murdered. But as a buyer I will prefer to buy this property because I think it's affordable.
Generally these houses are affordable due to their reduced selling price, however if we look at it from a statistically perspective, most research shows that if something of that nature did happen in a house that is for sale, then it is unlikely to happen to the subsequent owners of the house.

People die always and anytime. So I don't see that as an hindrance not to buy the property if I am truly in need of the property. I only see that as a superstition.

I don't think is necessary to buy such house for I don't like buying that kind of house, because it can bring problem in the future so the best thing is to avoid such house.

I dont see any thing wrong in buying a house where someone died or ther is a murder case. It does really matter. Even if it is the owner of the house that died it doesn't really matter once there is no case on the land

There is nothing wrong with it because the murder that happened has nothing to do with the current owner of the house so you can buy it.

The building unlike buying a old house one do you suggest look suggest the price is and sell the it also is also low high and sell the building and earning more money I don't

Death happens everywhere so definitely a property won't lose value just because someone died there especially of it was in good location too, I don't think that should have detrimental effects on the property

I cannot even begin to imagine why some one would want to get involved in a house that has to do with someone's death, I believe in transparency I would definitely come out about something like that
It really depend on what happened in the house , if its a tussle concerning fight in properties , then no will say its dangerous buying such properties , but I the owner died and the next of kin or the family decided to sell the property, then there's nothing bad buying it..

It really depend on what happened in the house , if its a tussle concerning fight in properties , then no will say its dangerous buying such properties , but I the owner died and the next of kin or the family decided to sell the property, then there's nothing bad buying it..
Whatever the motive or whatever happens in the house I would be upfront about it to the seller outrightly so they know what they are buying

Some people have this superstitious believe that when a person's a a house that the house is being haunted by the ghost of the dead,this is fallacious and should be disregarded

I can't buy a house that a murder was committed in, except I do not know, and if I later find out I will move out and demand for my money.

Personally I wouldn't be comfortable selling a property where a death took place much less buy it. I would be very uncomfortable staying there and I wouldn't want anyone close to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back