What's new

Buying & selling a property where a death happened

I don't thin there is a problem with that, except if they must have buried the person in the environment of the house. That would be a turn off.

Personally I wouldn't be comfortable selling a property where a death took place much less buy it. I would be very uncomfortable staying there and I wouldn't want anyone close to me.
Though what you said is right , its somehow scary to sell a property where a death happen comfortably, but that's life, but i believe there's nothing we can do about the occurrence.

Buying of properties where such circumstances happened is usually cheaper than on a normal circumstance. I think it's good to grab such

I can not ever buy property in anywhere death happen, our mind are stronger than each other, I used to fear so I can never do something that would be making me scaring

There are people who hold superstitious believes that will not allow them to buy properties like that so I don't think I am going to purchase a property with this kind of record.

Some times even me as a buyer before buying a house , I normally do some investigation by touring the neighborhood houses and asking them more about the building because the seller can never say bad about his property or what he want to sell off

In selling a House, you are not required to tell the buyer whether the last person died of murder or of natural death, because giving the person life history of past occupants can reduce your chances of selling the property.

When it comes to selling a house, do you have worse luck if you're trying to sell a house where a person died? Maybe it was murder. And speaking of which, would you even buy a house where someone died, either by natural causes or murder?

I honestly don't know. I can't imagine that you are even required to tell people if someone died there. I imagine with murder it's different. If you sell a house, are you obligated to give the houses history to people?

I remember my family sold our house where our grandmother passed away around more than 15 years ago. We sold the house right after her death. We miss her even today. I do not think that death stops people from buying or selling houses.

To me it is just a superstition. Who knows whether we are currently living was a burial ground before. We don't need to be afraid of what everybody will soon become one day.
Post automatically merged:

We get money through commerce which involves selling and buying of goods and services. But it a not necessary to be selling your own products, you can be selling for people.

In selling a House, you are not required to tell the buyer whether the last person died of murder or of natural death, because giving the person life history of past occupants can reduce your chances of selling the property.
I understand you are not suppose to tell the buyer anything that happened with the house you are selling so far the document of the house is intact, but the buyer might want to know and investigate the type of house he's buying.

I don't know because I partially believe in supernatural activity and all that but business is also just business so probably this is what I need tO do just focus on the business

Why not. We are all going to die at some point. I wouldn't buy only if the person is buried on the land, asides from that, I'm not a superstitious person, so I don't see anything wrong with buying the house.

As this situation is actually worried, I assumption ones choice to purchase or otherwise to purchase is actually bass by themselves superstitious notion around the situations of the fatality that occurred because home. I can easily purchase your home however

As this situation is actually worried, I assumption ones choice to purchase or otherwise to purchase is actually bass by themselves superstitious notion around the situations of the fatality that occurred because home. I can easily purchase your home however
It is normal to be worried in the situation like this but to me it is a mere superstition because we are only worried because we know. If we don't know it. We won't be bothered.

Major reason why next of kin is very important, with respect to level of trust, one can make available to the next of kin, necessary documents for important properties and before one can sell such, family decisions must have be made in the presence of a lawyer

I don't think selling a property where someone has been murdered it's not a bad idea and even if someone is purchasing is also not a bad idea depending on the reasons why that person was murdered, it also depends on the society and where that property is located

buying or selling a house were a murder happened can be very very difficult,yes because no body will think of staying in that house talkles of buying it ,I think buying a house were murder happened it is not a good idea

Selling a house where a murder happened or where someone died of a natural cause or murder might sometimes pose a problem. People do have some superstitious believes sometimes and might not be inclined to want to buy such an apartment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back