What's new

Buying an apartment complex

I agree, it seems easy on paper, when you actually get to deal with them one on one, then you know there are some intolerable and frustrating tenants out there. I get your point. I think the agent or owner should take charge from the start.
Yes, once you already show them from the beginning that you are not going to tolerate defaulters, they would be left with no choice but to behave themselves and do what's expected.

This is very good business. Buying such a property, you could start making income from it immediately after acquiring it or spend some little amount for renovation. This is better than just buying a land that needs to be developed from the start.

Buying an apartment is one of the investment that will keep generation Money for a very long period of time, after buying you can just make a little renovation and you can start renting it out to people.

Is it ok to buy it but why can't you just go ahead and build your own apartment in a way that you would like because to me I think it will be very difficult for you to see an apartment that you will like, the design and other things may not be exactly what you needed.
It is good to buy an apartment complex but sometimes an apartment complex very difficult for you to see an apartment that you will like the design is one thing that may not be exactly what you needed, I support your motion.

I'm considering purchasing a local apartment complex that has a lot of apartments with paying tenants. I feel like this would be a good move for me. Has anyone here ever owned an apartment complex? How was the upkeep and dealing with all the tenants?
It's a good one though to have an apartment complex full with tenant inside it,but I don't think you could handle the complex yourself but with the help of estate agent it will be okay.

It is good to buy an apartment complex but sometimes an apartment complex very difficult for you to see an apartment that you will like the design is one thing that may not be exactly what you needed, I support your motion.
Well for me personally I cannot leave anything on building i dont like, I have my only unique and special design for everything I want to buy so I'll rather build the house myself because I cannot live in a building that doesn't satisfy me as I said, building is best for me except I will need it for renting.

Purchasing an apartment complex would be a very good real estate business as you will get to receive a lot of rent money from tenant who will be paying you either on a monthly or on a yearly basis. I have an apartment complex like that and the payment from this tenant has been sustaining me for quite some time now.

Buying or owning an apartment complex for commercial purposes is a very good investment. Though the return on the investment might not be immediately or it might take years to recover back the amount of money invested in it. It is usually a long term investment that will continue to bring in capital inflows in the future.

I'm considering purchasing a local apartment complex that has a lot of apartments with paying tenants. I feel like this would be a good move for me. Has anyone here ever owned an apartment complex? How was the upkeep and dealing with all the tenants?
If you are financially bouyant its not bad at all, its more or less like a win win because you will gain back your money and make profit from it.

This is a very good idea and a better way of investment. Buying such an apartment, you don't need to spend much or at all before you start generating revenue from your investment. Immediately the property becomes yours you're entitled to start collecting rent from the tenant.

Buying a complex apartment is going to be a fantastic idea provided you have enough funds and it's located in a good location. Beyond that, it's a very good investment.

If you have the money to buy an apartment complex then go ahead and buy it. when it comes to handling tenants then you should tell her to rules and regulations regarding your house.

Buying apartment is very good investment because and building and buying are also good, at least the person own a house instead of renting.

Buying apartment is very good investment because and building and buying are also good, at least the person own a house instead of renting.
Buying an apartment complex is a good investment because you can be able to rent it out to make profit or better still lease it out

That's a good one there too. For as long as you can get tenants in there, everything should be looking up okay and good for money and business doing that. It's all part of investment
True, provided you are able to get tenata into the building, you are about to get yourself a great deal. The investment is one you will be happy you started in a long run.

If you have the money to buy an apartment complex then go ahead and buy it. when it comes to handling tenants then you should tell her to rules and regulations regarding your house.
Buying a complex apartments or the purpose to rent it out will need a qualified legal agency to be involved to help handle the legal proceedings that may arise with tenancy because there is no way you will have a complex of apartments that houses a lot of tenants without having issues.

Buying a complex apartments or the purpose to rent it out will need a qualified legal agency to be involved to help handle the legal proceedings that may arise with tenancy because there is no way you will have a complex of apartments that houses a lot of tenants without having issues.
It is a good idea to buy a complex apartment but most times it is for commercial purposes and make sure you have the legal proceedings when getting such properties.

I believe it is Going to be profitable since it is an investment that has to do with real estate and housing ,most people are making profit from it and I believeyou too can also make profit with this sort of investment.

I believe it is Going to be profitable since it is an investment that has to do with real estate and housing ,most people are making profit from it and I believeyou too can also make profit with this sort of investment.
Most people who buy an apartment complex used it mainly for commercial purposes because complex are normally use for commercial purposes like shops restaurants and so forth.

I have had a rent house before and I sold it because I couldn't keep up with the behavior if tenants who were never wanting to renew their house rents

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back