What's new

Buying an apartment complex

I don't think I can afford to buy an apartment complex in the urban area because of the stiff price. Even an apartment with 3 units would be beyond my capacity. It is the suburban town that is more applicable for me although the rural areas have fairly good prices for their real estate.
Yes, the rural area has fair lower amount of price when it comes to real estate property acquisition. The property in the urban areas are simply higher and out of reach for average persons.

Yes, the rural area has fair lower amount of price when it comes to real estate property acquisition. The property in the urban areas are simply higher and out of reach for average persons.
This is why most persons now are moving to the rural areas to obtain more lands. Most of these rural areas are not yet develop so the price value of the the lands and houses are still low, but once development kicks in, it would increase the value of these lands.

This is why most persons now are moving to the rural areas to obtain more lands. Most of these rural areas are not yet develop so the price value of the the lands and houses are still low, but once development kicks in, it would increase the value of these lands.
Land in the rural areas are simply cheaper than in the semi- urban, and urban areas. And some rural areas are even potential enough to increase in its real estate property value with time.

I'm considering purchasing a local apartment complex that has a lot of apartments with paying tenants. I feel like this would be a good move for me. Has anyone here ever owned an apartment complex? How was the upkeep and dealing with all the tenants?
It's a good idea having a local apartment complex because it's an avenue of meeting new people, getting to know more about people and their reasons for the action they take most times. It's a way of generating money too, as the tenants pay their rent you can use part of the money for your upkeep, maintenance of the house and then save the rest

Land in the rural areas are simply cheaper than in the semi- urban, and urban areas. And some rural areas are even potential enough to increase in its real estate property value with time.
Yes, like the place my parents once brought land some years back. It was in a rural setting so it was very cheap back then but right now the price has is extremely high because development has started taking place around that location.

I'm considering purchasing a local apartment complex that has a lot of apartments with paying tenants. I feel like this would be a good move for me. Has anyone here ever owned an apartment complex? How was the upkeep and dealing with all the tenants?

In my country, these apartment complexes are known as "Portions". These are quite expensive buidlings considering the fact that the value of property is quite high in my city and only rich people can buy these complexes. They do generate a good income if you rent them out and if they are located at a good location.

Yes, like the place my parents once brought land some years back. It was in a rural setting so it was very cheap back then but right now the price has is extremely high because development has started taking place around that location.
That's the essence of tracking down rural area with high level of potential which can grow in its value in the future when it comes to real estate property rising and becoming valuable enough.

That's the essence of tracking down rural area with high level of potential which can grow in its value in the future when it comes to real estate property rising and becoming valuable enough.
Yes, especially if you have a land that is close to the road or by the road side, trust me that land would be hot commodity in the nearest future. People don't joke with such lands found by the road side, and they tend to sell it for higher prices.

I always say this that real estate business can be the best ever business you can ever think of. It's just like an oil and gas business sector. Please, go ahead and purchase it, get a trusted agent to mange it for you.
Goodluck

I don't really like it when there are many people living in a particular house that I stay as well. Though it is a nice investment if those tenants are cooperative and neat

As far as I'm concerned in my country, it is something that a lot of people are doing right now because it offers good money making opportunities when there are people who will be taking your apartment and pay you money on monthly basis or yearly basis.

Purchasing an apartment is good because you will make good profit from there but talking about managing the tenants that I can't say you might meet with the good or bad one

Buying the local apartment complex with a lot of apartments is a good strategy as this is meant to increase your income for you being that they'll be occupied by tenants for money. If you actually do have that money for it, I'd say you buy it quickly

Yes, especially if you have a land that is close to the road or by the road side, trust me that land would be hot commodity in the nearest future. People don't joke with such lands found by the road side, and they tend to sell it for higher prices.
Yes, land is an in-demand asset especially in a developed settlement or potential environment that has every tendency of moving up in the future. That's why many consider land investment till today.

Buying the local apartment complex with a lot of apartments is a good strategy as this is meant to increase your income for you being that they'll be occupied by tenants for money. If you actually do have that money for it, I'd say you buy it quickly
To be frank with the issue of buying an apartment complex you need to be wealthy enough. Real estate is expensive much more an apartment complex. But once you have that you can be assured of a lifelong passive income from the rental of your property. How I would love to own that.

Currently house owners are making it big by renting out houses and getting more money in return, a good apartment is the best for renting purposes it its situated in an urban area.

Buying a house mainly for commercial purposes is a very good and long term business. The profit don't come immediately but gradually. The main challenge there is the management of such building and the occupant tenant cause managing people is quite difficult.
That is the aspect yu will need the services of an estate manager,though this area is not most time being welcomed by property owners,as they would want to handle the management themself.

Investing in real estate in any form is a good investment. If the apartment is in urban environment it will be wonderful to get it renovate it and sit back to get a massive returns annually.

I believe that this is a good move on your part but yo also have t consider the location, it must be located I a busy area where there a lot of customers so that you will have business people coming to rent

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back