What's new

businessman or woman

What can make someone a successful businessman or business woman is individual commitment and passion toward success. There are people who are not interested to do what is necessary to succeed but they want to succeed. Success in business depends on business plan and strategy put up by a business man or woman.

Becoming a successful business man or woman isn't a day's job. You must be committed to the success of your business, make good use of each day to improve in your service or product. Also you must keep good relations with your customers or clients

Developing a web presence works for both business man and business woman, a social media presence. subject matter experts that you can work with. And to build partnerships and build friendships so when it comes to the time that you need that outside help

What can make someone a successful businessman or woman?
It is only depend on the consistency if its the type of businessman or businesswoman, in any of this it can be successful but preferably the most focus on its is businessman it can handle any situation with the focus on the business as long as tis running.

According to a philosophy ,there should not be any form of discrimination among q man or woman to the extent to decide who is the best to do some certain things.
I have wouldn't be able to choose among a business man or woman the one that will make a business grow faster.

Yes both man and woman can perform well when it comes to ideas and business management. Oprah Winfrey is a woman of an example. She's a successful woman in her field.
Other women have thrived too in business and strategic management globally.

All I know about most successful man is that, they are dedicated to their business and give failure no chance, they attend meetings when due, pay salary when due, sack misbehaving staff when due, train and re-train their staff when due.. Ect...

I've been running my PR agency Boomerang for four years now and it certainly hasn't been easy. Seven-day weeks, 12-hour days – it's tough, but being a woman hasn't even come into it in my opinion.
There have been rare occasions when I've suddenly become uncomfortably aware of my gender. A prospective client once asked questions that hinted at whether I intended to have children – I suppose my answer would have determined his decision to hire me.
To be a successful business man or woman depends on the capital that you have and the type of business you go into business is very important when you work at and dedicate your time and money in the business you will surely get a tangible results and the progress of your business we determine how successful you are. So to be successful in business you must be Focus, you must be determined, you must be passionate about the business you are doing and you must set the organisational goals.

There are several qualities that a person must have to be successful, among them they must be, constant, organized, vision of the future, a lot of passion for the business they are undertaking, especially knowing how to work as a team, among others.

Before you can be able to be successful in business it is worthy of note that customers are kings and queens I must try as much as possible to make them the ultimate space oddity I always make sure they feel satisfied each time they come to your place to patronizing.

Concerning your question on business man or woman, one of the many things that makes a person successful in his business is good knowledge of the business with dedication and hard work. It matters little what the gender is

Business does not depends on the sex of the individual but it all depends on the dedication of the person and his consistent in the business and how good is he when it come to managing a business.

One can become successful in business by abiding by your positive character,dedication, honesty and making professional business plans and sticking to it.

According to a philosophy ,there should not be any form of discrimination among q man or woman to the extent to decide who is the best to do some certain things.
I have wouldn't be able to choose among a business man or woman the one that will make a business grow faster.
I agree with your opinion, regardless of gender, if you have the necessary qualities and have the ability to exercise management in business, you do not need anything else, just start in the company, develop your qualities, skills and achieve success as a man or a woman.

Mr @Sarfraz Ali , well there are many aspects to take care of in becoming successful as a business person. Determination , struggle , risk taking. What do you think about this?
in addition, experience can also make someone a good business man or woman, when I look back at how I was a few years ago to know I have really learnt a lot and become better at things I do

You will be a successful business man or a successful business woman if you are being patient and realize that the beginning might not always be fruity. You should also do a lot of research and evaluation from time to time to know the way.

Business is like a gamble and it is a very complex matter. No matter how much knowledge you have about a business, even with an unlimited capital, you still have no guarantee of success. Business plans can work maybe most of the time but not all the time. Regarding the gender or sex of the business owner I don't see any difference at all. Gender doesn't matter much in business.

making some one successful is a matter of setting out a goal or a target to achieve in the future with the available resources together with ability and capacity to execute your set desires.

One can become successful in business by abiding by your positive character,dedication, honesty and making professional business plans and sticking to it.
One can also be successful in business by knowing where the kind of business you or she's going to have a basic ideas on how and ways to run such business.

Venturing into a business is a very easy and at the same time complicated and very difficult task, it all depends on the attitude to work, ,consistency and how knowledgable you are on the business you want to create.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back