What's new

businessman or woman

What can make someone a successful businessman or woman?
There are many factors that can contribute to being a successful business man or woman; determination, smart, hardworking, disciplined and....
Ruthless! Yes if you take a look at most successful business men or women they usually have a mean streak but no one like to talk about this trait.

What make someone s successful business man or business woman, it is your knowledge about that business, because before starting a business you must have knowledge about that business, and know how to plan it well.

There are many factors that can contribute to being a successful business man or woman; determination, smart, hardworking, disciplined and....
Ruthless! Yes if you take a look at most successful business men or women they usually have a mean streak but no one like to talk about this trait.
Excellent @Lilia , I love your post, there are many qualities that a successful man or woman must have. Bad streaks are the lessons that lead a person to correct their mistakes and not make them again. And few people who talk about their bad moment during the adventure, what remains of experience.

An entrepreneur should be highly energetic and motivated. Passion, resourcefulness, willingness to improvise and listen to others and strong determination to succeed is what makes an entrepreneur successful. And this is what you have to keep in mind as well if you want to be a successful entrepreneur yourself

I do not think there is anything more than your passion, it would be what will help you remain focused even when the odds are high against you. If you are determined to succeed, you will surely win.

Owning your own business gives you a sense of freedom and empowerment. You can build things and watch them grow.

Entrepreneurs make decisions for themselves, realize their creative visions, and develop lasting relationships with other entrepreneurs, customers, and vendors.

It’s a great way to live. That’s why I’ve founded so many companies — I can’t get enough.

That’s why I’ve put together these tips to help you to become more successful.
Post automatically merged:

Owning your own business gives you a sense of freedom and empowerment. You can build things and watch them grow.

Entrepreneurs make decisions for themselves, realize their creative visions, and develop lasting relationships with other entrepreneurs, customers, and vendors.

It’s a great way to live. That’s why I’ve founded so many companies — I can’t get enough.

That’s why I’ve put together these tips to help you to become more successful.

First you have to have good understanding of the products or services you wish to offer, do some good market survey to determine the buying power, get a great business plan and good location for business, pay your workers well for their hardworking, ensure great customs services, audit your sales accounts at intervals, restrategize whenever you make any loss, improve brand awareness too, all these will shoot you above your competitors.

A successful business man or woman is someone who derives joy from who he/she is doing... Helping people of the locality where the business is located with small profit gain... Accepting lose with honor and knowing when to stop when the lose has gotten to much...

A man or two woman can become successful in business if he own many different successful business project
A man who has been successful in many areas of business and has been in the business industry for a long time can be called a business man and well a woman has been in the business industry for a long time and done successful businesses can be called a business woman.

Female entrepreneurs might be outdoing men when it comes to running successful businesses.
According to Bank of America's spring 2014 Small Business Owner Report, about 40% of the women surveyed started running their business within the previous five years, and nearly 70% of them expected their revenue to increase that year. N early one-third of the women surveyed said they thought they had less access to capital and fewer new business opportunities than male small business owners did, and only 18% of the women surveyed said they thought they had more access to clients than men did.

Knowledge of the business in and out to the point that you don't need to prepare before going into a board meeting or something.
Then there's this self trust that say I believe in myself, I have what it takes and I can do it no matter the hurdles I face.

Well, it is not how far it is how well.
To become a successful business person, you chould focus more on how well your produces and services are. Strive to standout among your competitions, and then be passionate about your business.

A successful business person should be calculative enough before taking any risks in business. Take time to strategically plan how you want your business look like. Know how much you're making in a day, including your gains and losses.

You can be a successful businessman and businesswomen if you have focus, and the ability to deal with stress and problems, if you are creative and can manage the resources you have .

It is only determination and a strong will to succeed that can make one to be successful,all other things are secondary,strife to succeed and definitely you will, success comes through hard and smart work.

To be successful business woman, one need to be sure and learn the business you are about to start, one need to be discipline in his or her own business, one need to keep to time to put trust on clients, one need to get his or herself updated about that business always. finally, one need to be consistent.

Mr @Sarfraz Ali , well there are many aspects to take care of in becoming successful as a business person. Determination , struggle , risk taking. What do you think about this?
They are all spot on.
It is a broad discussion and traits to look out for are numerous. One of the most important trait is perseverance

A businessperson (businessman, businesswoman) is a person involved in the business sector – in particular someone undertaking activities (commercial or industrial) for the purpose of generating cash flow, sales, and revenue by utilizing a combination of human, financial, intellectual and physical capital with a view to fueling economic development
An entrepreneur is a person who sets up a business or businesses.

I don't think it really matters, what really matters is your focus and concentration, but I suggest that women in a business is better than men.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think it really matters who handles the business, what matters is your seriousness and how discipline you are in the business, what does you're my person is a kind of product you are you are marry featuring for your consumers.

I've been running my PR agency Boomerang for four years now and it certainly hasn't been easy. Seven-day weeks, 12-hour days – it's tough, but being a woman hasn't even come into it in my opinion.
There have been rare occasions when I've suddenly become uncomfortably aware of my gender. A prospective client once asked questions that hinted at whether I intended to have children – I suppose my answer would have determined his decision to hire me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back