What's new

businessman or woman

A person needs to possess a variety of traits in order to be successful, including being consistent, organized, having a clear vision for the future, having a great deal of love for the venture they are taking on, and notably being able to work well in a team.
it depends on the business you are trying to start , and their are traits link getting organised and foreseeing the future of your business which might give you the upper hand on the business.

I have never run a business myself but I'm planning on to do that, if you have good experience on how to manage a business you can earn a decent amount of money from it.

It doesn't matter; what matters are self-assurance and a few specialized skills, but being a man is preferable because he is better suited for administrative leadership.

Businessman or woman can make a company a successful one . it does not matter either businessman or woman to make a successful business . It need skills , ability ideal and option in the thought of one of them and we bring lead to a successful company

A business man or woman can become successful if he/she has quality products in their shop, have time for their business, treat customers well and always sell at affordable rates, the business will be successful.

The gender may not really be put into consideration , it was then in the past in which the society believes that men will be the best in terms of everything but nowadays women are even more smarter in most cases.

Either business man or you are a business woman , i believe both gender will be good in business if they have passion for the said business and they have the ability to manage the business well.
Either business man or you are a business woman , i believe both gender will be good in business if they have passion for the said business and they have the ability to manage the business well.

Well dear are many but I think One of the main things that makes a person successful in his business is good knowledge of the business with dedication and hard work.

What can make someone a successful businessman or woman?
it depens on the person if you put all your time into building busnnes you might fell lonely sometimes and things like that some people don't mind that a not but for myself it's a bit sad to have nothing else but your business

Well dear are many but I think One of the main things that makes a person successful in his business is good knowledge of the business with dedication and hard work.
Both business man and women can be succesful at their various business as long as they are following the right business plan and they also have the knowledge to handle the business.

you can be successful person from long working experience, being a good leader before you own something and creativity with your work. If you inspire someone by doing example and take care of your staff than defiantly it will increase productivity.
it does not matter either businessman or woman to make a successful business . It need skills , ability ideal and option in the thought of one of them and we bring lead to a successful company

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back