What's new

businessman or woman

He ability to learn and improve one's self would definitely make a successful business person, improve one's knowledge too and be open to correction, not looking down on anyone too are the true qualities of success

One of the many things that makes a person successful in his business is good knowledge of the business with dedication and hard work.
This is actually by getting a very good business plan is very important for business survival because everything about your business will be narrated on the plan on how you're supposed to do it.

One of the many things that makes a person successful in his business is good knowledge of the business with dedication and hard work.
As long as you're very committed in your business there is no way that you are going to find it very difficult to succeed because she will know the things that you're supposed to do you know that for your business to succeed and do them perfectly.

Gender does not play any Factor in the success of a business , success of a business as I understand can be determine by how a business can be managed and also the location.

Gender does not play any Factor in the success of a business , success of a business as I understand can be determine by how a business can be managed and also the location.
As long As you are right on the aspect , the genders does not have anything to do with the succesful of any business but there are some locations and some business which a woman cannot manage.

As long As you are right on the aspect , the genders does not have anything to do with the succesful of any business but there are some locations and some business which a woman cannot manage.
With academic qualification a woman can handle my business but there are some business that a woman will need men to manage , well that's how i understand , i
may be wrong though .

With academic qualification a woman can handle my business but there are some business that a woman will need men to manage , well that's how i understand , i
may be wrong though .
I understand you quite right , that with academics you have an added advantage of running a succesful business but academics does not means that you will have morals on how to deal with customers

There are so many businesses that you can be able to start as a man or as a woman. You just have to be able to know what is in the mind at that moment and how you can be able to help them.

To know what you are doing before you become one, to discuss with professional for advices and information you are not aware of. And to know which people to trust on so people will do their jobs just as needed. To know who to hire and who not to hire so you won't get people who don't will to do the job in your business, and to know when to fire someone when he is just not useful for your business. To know when to quit if your business go bankrupt because keeping it alive might cause you worse looses. And to know how to make your own business unique so people will choose your business over others.

If you want your business to succeed either you are a business man or woman , you must keep working hard as an entrepreneur and have a good business plan for your business and also have a reserve plan incase the first plan didn't work out.

None will determine which one that will succeed more in business , it will depend on the management of the business and also an understanding of the business.. I believe generally men are likely to be more successful than women.

Lot of factors can make someone a successful business man and business woman.. the first thing you have to do is to be goal driven person. You should be consistent and don't be derailed

A businessman or businesswoman is an person who has possession or shareholdings over a private segment and attempts exercises commercial or mechanical for the reason of creating cash stream, deals, and income by employing a combination of human, money related, mental and physical capital with a see to fueling financial improvement and development.

One can be a successful in a business base on your planning towards the business, and also your hard working as a entrepreneur to be a very successful businessman or businesswoman you must have good plan in your business.

The things that can make a man or a woman a successful business individual is their attitude and approach to all that concerns their business. Their strategy will go a long way as to decide if the business will end up profitably for them or not. So strategy on how to run their also counts too.

Anybody can succeed in business either you are a male or female , it depends on the level of your intelligent quotents , consistency and the level of how you strategies your business plan.

What can make someone a successful businessman or woman?
There are various factors that can to a very large extent determine the success of any business man or woman,he needs to know the business terian and the business dynamics very well,he must be in contineous learning,and knows how to manage finance very well.

Our attitude and approach to the business we are doing makes us special , so i believe both man and woman are good at business If they know much about the business .

Both of them can still manage a business effectively . Being a man or woman is not a limitation of business management. Although men are slightly more advanced in terms of business management.

A person needs to possess a variety of traits in order to be successful, including being consistent, organized, having a clear vision for the future, having a great deal of love for the venture they are taking on, and notably being able to work well in a team.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back