What's new

Business Tech in the next 5-10 years

I believe maybe in the future , there will be a technology that you won't have to go out physically to buy products , you just have to order it and will be delivered to using a drones on something else.

I think the technology thatb will really take the fron burner is the aspect of doing and making business transaction be a bit more easier and better by easy access to tools that will make earnings through trade better.

I think in five or ten years, we'll see a lot of businesses focus on providing an experience that is more personal and engaging. This can be achieved through a variety of technologies—from virtual reality to augmented reality, and even AI and natural language processing.

For example, I'm currently working with a client who has developed a system for providing up-to-date information about their products to customers. We're using AI to analyze customer data and determine what they might be interested in buying next. This allows us to make recommendations based on past purchases, which helps us create personalized experiences for each customer. I see this as the future of business tech since everything is being automated and so is the Internet of things (IOT).

I believe maybe in the future , there will be a technology that you won't have to go out physically to buy products , you just have to order it and will be delivered to using a drones on something else.
The way technology is advancing nowadays , what you said is quite possible , because we have seen robots doings the job of a man and within a short period of time , it has increased the level of unemployment in the country .

I think the technology thatb will really take the fron burner is the aspect of doing and making business transaction be a bit more easier and better by easy access to tools that will make earnings through trade better.

Business has changed a lot and i must say that technological developments are the reason behind this. Now many people are able to collect payments through online e-wallets.

Business has changed a lot and i must say that technological developments are the reason behind this. Now many people are able to collect payments through online e-wallets.
That is the leverage that technology has really brought to the platform of e-commerce,the mode of doing business has really changed,and has brought in faster and easier way of doing payment.
Artificial intelligence is what has been the growing trend of actions in virtually all the sector,and this cut across the business,health,security agricultural sector,the media and defence as well.With time medical advice can be done with the help of technology.

Last edited:
Business nowadays has changed positively and still evolving , thanks to the technology advancements and development and a good example is the online business presence .

That is the leverage that technology has really brought to the platform of e-commerce,the mode of doing business has really changed,and has brought in faster and easier way of doing payment.
Artificial intelligence is what has been the growing trend of actions in virtually all the sector,and this cut across the business,health,security agricultural sector,the media and defence as well.With time medical advice can be done with the help of technology.

I think that business and technology have a really deep relationship and I think that technology will change much more in the future. There were very few e-commerce site during the initial period of 1990s, but now things are different.

I believe that invention of blockchain technology and cryto currencies is one of the biggest breakthroughs when it comes to business technology and I believe that soon a time shall come when this technology will be used in every corner of the world

Business technology is rapidly advancing.
When it comes to business technology, I think the development of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is one of the biggest breakthroughs. I also think that soon, this technology will be used everywhere that business is conducted.

Transparent mobile phone is a new technology that will be available and more rampant in the next few years from now . I think the technology is now in existence as I understand.

I think that business and technology have a really deep relationship and I think that technology will change much more in the future. There were very few e-commerce site during the initial period of 1990s, but now things are different.
The world has gone global,and the advent of technology has really help the world to become a global village,technology has grown and will continue to grow,lots of untaped sector are still there to explore.

I can't tell for sure the new business technology we would see in the next five to ten years but i know technology would really advance and if we aren't careful, there might be no jobs left for humans.

I find a lot of technology exciting. I'm eager to see further applications of nanotechnology, more use of robots in daily life, months-long phone batteries, and a complete transition from conventional autos to cleaner-burning models.

I can't tell for sure the new business technology we would see in the next five to ten years but i know technology would really advance and if we aren't careful, there might be no jobs left for humans.
As far as technology is advancing almost everyday and we are seeing changes and improvement in technology , I can say that in the next five years , technology will keep growing .

As far as technology is advancing almost everyday and we are seeing changes and improvement in technology , I can say that in the next five years , technology will keep growing .
Yeah, we are definitely going to see huge changes in technology in the nearest future because technology keeps growing at a rapid rate as the days go by.

I anticipate that everything will be based on technology and more research works in ten years. Numerous online occupations will be available, and technology will be enjoyable.

I anticipate that everything will be based on technology and more research works in ten years. Numerous online occupations will be available, and technology will be enjoyable.
Before the next ten years , almost everything will be based on technology , because currently the use of technology has already dominated most of the office's .

I think in 5-10 years, most of the jobs that human beings are doing will be taken by AI but there will also be new jobs created for human beings. Most of these jobs would be involved with training AI

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back