What's new

Business Tech in the next 5-10 years

business technology in the next 5 to 10 years will be great in this our present global world , in the next year's to come many people things will be globalized and it will be very simple to handle

Yes in the next ten years there would have been a lot of advancement in technology from the point in which it is now. Robots would by then become common place in factories,medicine and security.

Yes, it is possible that in the nearest future a lot of things will be done by Robots and this will reduce the level of unemployment in society and will also make a lot of people lose their job as well.
How does it reduce the level of unemployment? I agree with the latter part of your message I think the adaptation of robots may lead to some people losing their jobs.

Yeah in the next coming few years almost everything will become computerizing because as of now things has gone to computer way so only to wait a few years for that time.

In the coming years, let's say 10 years from now, a lot of jobs will become obselete,among them could be cashier's and bank tellers
There are some banks today that have automated teller machines that can accept money deposits and also cash withdrawal which eliminates the job of bank cashiers.

Computer has really plays a very vital roles in our lives so I think very soon or later alot of manual things will be old modern to operate only a computer.

There will certainly be a massive increase in the use of artificial intelligence at all job sectors which will cause massive sack for most people whom their job role can easily be filled by AI.

In the next ten years from now, I guess everything will be based on technology.. There will be a lot of online jobs and Technology will be fun.
I agree with you, ten years from now all work that will be done will be base on technology and online work will available, because technology would have taken over offline work.

This might sound funny but I would like to see robot traders in the years to come, sometimes I do not like the people I meet in stores and I believe robot would do better because they wouldn't have emotions to cloud their actions, or yell at customers.

What new business technology do you think we will see in five or ten years? Which are you most excited about?
In the next five to ten years, I will be most excited to purchase a mobile phone that doesn't require it's battery being charged.
In the health sector, technologies that can cure all grades of cancer will be more promising.

How does it reduce the level of unemployment? I agree with the latter part of your message I think the adaptation of robots may lead to some people losing their jobs.
It will reduce the level of unemployment Because a lot of company will emerge and manufacture a lot of robot that will be needed to take care of some of the most complicated things that man will not be able to do. It is possible that the level of unemployment might also increase more.

Technology is increasing and abounding each time,I think in the next 5-10 years from now Robots will be available everywhere and will be controlling most things.

Well I think business is an evolving trend and there will be new tech introduced. I think I'm just excited to see how robots and AIs are utilised without having bad impacts on the labour sector.

I'm most excited about the changes that are happening in the financial markets - there has been the development of robots that can now trade and conduct activities on one's behalf. Something that was kicked against before.

In the coming years, let's say 10 years from now, a lot of jobs will become obselete,among them could be cashier's and bank tellers
The truth of the matter is that there is high rate of unemployment in my country already and I believe that with more increase in businesses that is related to tech, a lot of people who are not up to speed in that is going to lose their jobs.

This might sound funny but I would like to see robot traders in the years to come, sometimes I do not like the people I meet in stores and I believe robot would do better because they wouldn't have emotions to cloud their actions, or yell at customers.
Though what you are insinuating is good to see a robot trader in the next five six years , but dont you think that will be the end of most enterpreneur and people will be useless?

I think in the next 5 years or 10 years them will be a lot technology that people will be operating, and also there are going to be a lot of jobs too.
Seriously, I believe that technology is good for business which is why the world is growing faster towards it but as far as Nigeria is concerned with high rate of employment and once technology usage is increased a lot of people will be out of job.

I think there's lots to look forward to, the adoption of AI would also gain more audience, and I look forward to the use of robots more common in the future , those which can process emotions too

I think done of the business technology that was speculated to come into existence in a space of ten years are already in existence now. In some hotels and restaurants robots are now used to serve their customers.

We will continue to see cryptocurrency in the next ten years. The business is never going to collapse in the future because it has a wonderful potential of growing bigger every year.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back