What's new

Building or buying a house, which do you prefer?

Buying a house means it has to be ready made and to my taste. It must be built with all the facilities i desire and if I can afford it, it saves a lot of time and stress. But I would prefer to build my house myself because no matter how well a house has been built, it can never meet my specifications. I want to get to take photos and videos of step by step job done building it from scratch and enjoying the satisfaction.

Buying a house means it has to be ready made and to my taste. It must be built with all the facilities i desire and if I can afford it, it saves a lot of time and stress. But I would prefer to build my house myself because no matter how well a house has been built, it can never meet my specifications. I want to get to take photos and videos of step by step job done building it from scratch and enjoying the satisfaction.
yes i agree with you that when we build a house then we can make all facilities with your taste as you want to have in your life . its your choice how you want it and you can afford it because you know how you want to spend

Does it cost less per square foot to buy or build your own house? It's smart to weigh the pros and cons of new versus old construction—and the price you pay for construction costs versus an existing home is only the beginning. Here we lay out everything a home buyer needs to know about buying an existing home compared with building one from scratch or having it built by a general contractor.
There are actually two things to consider: the upfront costs of buying verses building, and the ongoing maintenance costs.

Building you own house would be a better option cos you will be sure of the materials used in building the house.you will also be able to supervise the structure to the way you will love it.

I will prefer to buy a house if my finances permits me of course nobody likes to stress besides the goal is to own a house but lack of adequate finances makes us take up our building projects ourselves.

Even though the upfront costs of building can be higher, it may be easier to recoup your investment. "You can have more significant profits with the resale of your new home. ... Money and features aside, building a house can lead to a level of satisfaction that you can't achieve through buying an existing home.

despite the fact that the in advance costs of constructing can be better, it can be less complicated to recoup your funding. "you may have more good sized profits with the resale of your new domestic. A more moderen domestic is generally greater appealing than an older home to most people," Burtt provides.

I will prefer o build my house than to buy already built house because nobody can build house to your taste. You will have the privilege of including all the features u desire when you build ur own house

If I'm really free I prefer to build than buying a house, at least from the foundation,that is when I will know all my expenses how the foundation is built how strong it is, and how weak it is,and I should be able to monitor everything from the beginning to the end.

I prefer building my own house so that I can build it to my taste and quality. If I buy a house I will use it for business purposes like renting it out to tenants.

Even though the upfront costs of building can be higher, it may be easier to recoup your investment. "You can have more significant profits with the resale of your new home. ... Money and features aside, building a house can lead to a level of satisfaction that you can't achieve through buying an existing home

I suggest that you should build your own house not buy because in this way you can set according to your own thoughts, ways and time. You can set up area , place and decided to make single, double and triple storey. Building of house has experienced and comfortable.

There are two primary advantages to buying an existing home: convenience and cost. Once you are pre-approved by your lender, you can shop around, pick out a home, and make an offer.

I prefer building my own house than buying a house because l will build the house to my own taste, size and location. I can actually decide on how the final outlook will look like, l can even change whatever structure l do not like or like during construction. These are the privileges l will not afford should l buy a house.

I have so many choices and preferences, and a guy of somewhat high taste.with this, i think buying house will be a bit difficult for me, it is better i build a house into a desired shape and quality.
Buying a house can only land me in regrets, and i ll be uncomfortable with this.

Buying a house is much prefer then a building because most people like to built house as her mind.. mostly people want her house design by her wishes.. i like to buy house and built by her own design.

Buying a house is cheaper This means you may be able to find lower prices on offer. Building a house afresh is most likely going to cost you less especially if well managed while buying one from an agent/real estate person will cost more because those that build also expect huge returns for their project.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
Which of these methods is your most preferred method of owning a house?
If I have a lot of money then I will prefer to look for a house that suits my taste and buy outright but if not then I'll have to build because that way I'll do it at my own pace, as funds are available, I'll be taking up each building project.
Post automatically merged:

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
If I have a lot of money then I will prefer to look for a house that suits my taste and buy outright but if not then I'll have to build because that way I'll do it at my own pace, as funds are available, I'll be taking up the building stages.

i prefer building house to buying house such that i will be able to monitor the house from the scratch and give it the quality and the facilities i will like than buying a house which cost more and having to demolish or replace with some of the facilities i would like

Some people thought that they can buy house and don't go through stress of building but according to my opinion building house is cheap way to get house and buy house is a bit expensive secondly by building house we can give good material for making house to workers while in case of buy house we don't know how much good material of building house is in it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back