What's new

Building or buying a house, which do you prefer?

No matter how in a haste I might be, I prefer to build a house to buying an already built house. In this part of the world where I belong, it's dangerous to buy an already built house. Therefore, I would not allow my being in a haste to push me into buying.

Buying a home is a huge property investment. Fortunately, banks are offering several home financing schemes these days that allow people to purchase properties via loan. If you’re buying an already constructed house, then you may require a single loan.However, if you’re planning to build a house, you may have to request for two loans: the first to buy the plot and the second for construction work. Requesting for two loans instead of one may take longer and require more resources.

to buy or build a home is that many people want to include recreational spaces in their homes, for both adults and children. A swimming pool, children’s play area, library, study room or piano room are some of the best examples in this concern.The addition of such types of facilities and special spaces in properties depends on the lifestyle preferences and choices of the owners. Adding any new feature to a house that is under construction is far easier than making similar changes to a ready-made home since the latter scenario involves tedious renovations.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from scratch or you buy an already built house.
Which of these methods is your most preferred method of owning a house?
I prefer building a house from the scratch if I have my way. To me, Its an exciting experience when you build your own home. You learn from the process on how things are being out together. The joy of going to site and seeing people working for you and being able to have a first hand interaction is one I would love to have. It is more stressful, but cheaper than buying a fully finished house.

Concerning choosing between building a house or buying a house. Well,everyone has their choice of how a building should look like both in the inside and outside. I would prefer to build a house because I will be the one to choose the layout of how the house is going to be, both the structure and interiors will be to my own taste rather than buying a builded house .

Both of them are good depends on the decision of the buyers but as for me I prefer to build because you will.be the one to supervise it and determine the quality and quantity of materials you want to see not the house that someone built that you don't what kind of materials they use weather it is quality or not.

For me, I prefer building a house because I can decide whatever I want to do with it. What place to build, where should I place my pool, etc.. The good thing for building a house is you have your hardwork paid off. You can proud to say "I built this house".

this actually depends on some circumstance because there are some circumstances that make people to buy houses but whatever the case may be I will never buy a house I rather build my own house and design a house in a way that will suit me except I want to live in an estate.
Post automatically merged:

this actually depends on some circumstance because there are some circumstances that make people to buy houses but whatever the case may be I will never buy a house I rather build my own house and design a house in a way that will suit me except I want to live in an estate.

I would really love to build my house, so I can build to my taste. But I also don't mind buying a house, if it meets my taste and standard.

Last edited:
When it comes to real estate both building a house from the scratch or buying a house are not a bad deal. But my kind of person who pays attention to details I would prefer to building and monitor it to the best of my capability.

As a practical matter, I prefer to build my own house from the ground up because I believe no one can do as good of a job as I do at building my own house. If you build your house yourself or hire someone else to build it, it is cheaper. I understand there could be situations such as you moving to a new area where you have no choice but to buy a building

I do prefee buying house because if I'm a busy person I don't want to focus on something that distracts me. I think I have to think more on the productivity side. Yes its goos to think that you have a place to stay but you should think the future.

If the money is readily available I will prefer building my own type of house and I think it's cheaper to build a house from the scratch than buying an already built house
If you build your own you won't have any problems of improving any part of the house because you know how it will be from the beginning.

Building a house means starting everything from scratch. You just have a piece of land to play with. Starting the foundation of your house can be really exciting, especially for people who always wanted a dream house of their own.It is also a great option for people who have an active imagination and want to design everything on their own.

Owning a house first come to the taste that you have and what you can afford. If your is a very high taste demand and you have lesser capital to manage then I suggest you build the house according to the cash that you have at hand but if have the capital no need of stressing yourself in passing through the building process, just go ahead and buy already built house that fit you or that have your taste.

I personally prefer buying a land and building my house on it by myself. I can build it however I want. And I can add anything I want. Everyone have their dream house that they want to build. Where they already have in mind what kind of rooms they want. What color they want, what floor they want. You don't have that option in buying a house that already built.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
Which of these methods is your most preferred method of owning a house?
I prefer building because it is cost effective.When builds it is better,as you are building on a virgin ground but when you buy a property you may not know the spiritual foundation and this can pose serious challenge if this is negative

If a house carries the design I want, and is build in a good location I might consider buying instead of facing stress of building. But most at times building is the best, because you will have a lot choice of design and a lot of other things you want to be done in the house.

You feel more secure living in a house that you own or you see how to build. Quality of materials is important to ensure you have a safe home. It is also ok to buy an alreary house built as long as you know the history of how it was made.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back