What's new

Building or buying a house, which do you prefer?

To me building is actually okay you incorporate whatever you want into the house but when buying u might not be able to get everything you want so why don't you just build and have everything you want

If you're purchasing new construction from a builder, you'll likely be paying a premium for the house over houses that would be purchased as resales. Of course, you'll be getting a brand new house as opposed to an older house, but there is a cost premium for that. So, in this real-life example, it was much cheaper for me to act as my own builder, but would have been more expense to hire a builder and much more expensive to buy a similar turn-key new construction from a large builder.

Building a house come with a lot of stress, from workers stilling your stuff to workers disappointing you in not coming to site, youth disturbance and government agencies disturbance etc... But buying a house of your choice in a hood location has no stress.

The two vary, i can buy a house once i see that it's an added advantage for me. In s scenario whereby the house is somehow cheap for me and also i can decide to build a house when i get to know that in some few years time i can sell it twice the amount i bought it so for me it's a choice.

Even though the upfront costs of building can be higher, it may be easier to recoup your investment. "You can have more significant profits with the resale of your new home. ... Money and features aside, building a house can lead to a level of satisfaction that you can't achieve through buying an existing home

First of all you should set your preferences on how the house would look first. If there is not option of a house already built that's close enough to your preferences then you can start building your own house however you like it.

Sometimes it is better to buy a house if the building is up to the standard you desire,if the facilities are up to your taste and if the environment is well secured. This and many other factors are to be considered like cost of the building itself. On the other hand building a house can be stressful but it can be very rewarding because it will meet up with the desired style and standard so in this regards building a house can be better than buying be it might be more cheaper too.

For me I perfer building house because you will been able to monitor your house very well and not saying buying of house is not good but building your own house is more perferable

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
Which of these methods is your most preferred method of owning a house?
Even though the upfront costs of building can be higher, it may be easier to recoup your investment. "You can have more significant profits with the resale of your new home. Money and features aside, building a house can lead to a level of satisfaction that you can't achieve through buying an existing home.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
In as much as both methods are cool, I would however prefer building building my house from the scratch as it affords me the opportunity to bring to life the exact image i have in my mind.

That same concept i have dreamt of, the size, the shape, the design, aesthetics, quality and all can be achieved if i build it myself provided I have the luxury of funds then I can bring to reality any kind of impossibility.

I prefer buying a house because it would save me the stress of planning and coordinating the building of a house which is not easy... most times labourers are a hand full to control... if I can find a house that is already built and it matches my taste I will buy it

I think the best is just to buy a house and not bother yourself with hiring an engineer and being billed unnecessarily I

If the house is nice and well built. I won't mind buying the house, because this will save one from the stress of building and other things. And for me to buy a built house the location also matters.

i will definitely go for building from the scratch.. because buying a house without knowing the source of building is an high risk for me which i can't take .

The two methods are very good depending on your interest and your financial strength. If you need a house very urgent, you can buy the one of your choice but if you want a special design of your taste and you are not in a hurry to have it, you can build your own house.

I think i would go with building, with that i should be able to build it according to my taste. But before i build my own house, i am definitely going to buy. I can invest in that for now till i have to build mine

If i have excess money, and I'm in a haste to own a house, I'll simply go buy the house to save my life from stress and time to build a house.

Well for me, with everything in place financial wise, I would prefer to build rather than buy majorly because I have some unique design in mind and buying an already built property would defeat that purpose

Yes, buying already built will defeat your own plan of making beautiful designs. But do you know that, their are far better designs planned by expert architects that will entice you more than you thought??

Personally I would prefer building my own house for so many reasons. one of the reason being that it will be built will it a very good material and to my own taste.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back