What's new

Building or buying a house, which do you prefer?

I actually prefer building a housebto buying a house. When you build a house, you build to your taste from scratch, you use your preferred materials handpicked by you and you ensure it is of quality. Building a house is also cheaper than buying a house, this is not to say already built houses are way too expensive though.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
Which of these methods is your most preferred method of owning a house?
Building is definitely the best option. Most buildings presently in market has one structural defect or the other. Also, the unprofessional act of some developers who derive satisfaction in the use of substandard building materials. Acquiring such property will end up costing more the than the estimated cost which might be more than the value of the property.

Reactions: Yan
There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
It's all the same to me, as long as the house is to my taste. I could buy a house after careful inspection and then satisfaction, also I could choose to build my own house looking exactly the same, only diff is the stress, I mean if I'm to buy a house I won't wait for a couple of months before I move in. Also if I choose to build my house it would be in a desired location.
All that matter is if I like the house.
Post automatically merged:

Building is definitely the best option. Most buildings presently in market has one structural defect or the other. Also, the unprofessional act of some developers who derive satisfaction in the use of substandard building materials. Acquiring such property will end up costing more the than the estimated cost which might be more than the value of the property.
But some houses come as clean as it possibly can, some houses are built for the main purpose of sale instantaneously. In said case all you'll need is a couple of engineers or maybe just one to help you check the building for the possible damages in which case you can choose not to purchase.

I prefer building my house because you will know the type of house of your choice and you will know the foundation of your building unlike when you buy a house that you will not know the foundation and in time of emergency where you don’t haves choice

I would prefer building your own house yourself. Buying a house as a high risk of the building collapsing. Buying a house you have alot to correction to make when buying a house. Building your own house from the beginning is the best.

It depends on the kind of person who you are and the time factor you wants to move into the house.but definitely I will prefer building my own personal house from the scratch that will be thoroughly supervised to the highest quality and will suit my personal taste.

For me I like to build my own house, by that I could make it how I want it. While buying a house might have some complications like you love some part of the house but one part you don't love. So it's better for me if I build one in accordance to my liking.

Thanks for letting me to come to you or you to my workmarket account is not received by the time I was sent the first time since I was a pleasure to a new one and it was the best thing that's happened to you yesterday but price once again for all your account number and the name of your account number is a good thing I would like.

Buying a house is good, but the person that built that house would have done so using his/her own taste which you might not like. So its better to build your house to meet your taste. Why would you live in a house and not like some part of it

Building a new house is cool but buying is better as it saves you alot of stress ranging from governmental issues to community issues.

The best method still remain building your house, it is cost effective, you save alot on building materials, not only that you can assess the quality of the material used. Architectural benefits are also there, the design is yours and you will chose to do whatever you will with what you want. Building is still the best i.e if you dont mind the stress.

As a professional builder i am to give an advise , I will sincerely say building your own house is still the best, although basically it depends on the country you are, the reasons is this there are some buildings that are not functionaly good enough but the appearance is massive, some of which suffers from internal defect that you may probably not notice until you pack in, some of those building foundation is poor so it is better to build your own house knowing fully well that you will be adhering to construction regulations

I would prefer building a house, there this joy that comes with building the house you live in, you are the first to live in the house, buying a house is also cool and is probably less expensive than building a house.

It depends, but both has its own advantages and disadvantages. If one doesn't have much experience about buildings, I think it would be ideal to build from scratch.

buying an already built house save you a lot of money much as well as if the land too, but foremost after it you gonna look for the condition of the house if you really satisfied or the house is in really good condition.

If my finance permits me, I will prefer to buy if I am satisfied with the style of the building. It has to suit my taste. It saves one from the stress of buying land and developing the land, a ready made and furnished building that suits my taste is preferable

I love designing and building to my tatse so I'll go for the idea of building my own house it'll be better that way. You'll know what you really want to build and the areas you want to build on and the type of structure you'll need and house plan. So it's definitely better to build your own house than to buy.

The both method are good for different reasons. But as for me, I prefer to build my own house from scratch because I have a dream of how I want my house structure look like, and then I will able to monitor the materials that will be using to construct my house.

I will be glad to build to my taste.
I don't have to buy a house I want to build my own house. I want to be the one that lay my own foundation.
I don't want to be in another person's foundation.
As long as I have the money to build I will build.

If you have time then go for the building house. You can have better experience that way. If you don't have time and the strength to manage people and tools. You should outsource and get it done. This way you won't be having much of the issues with the management. Getting it outsourced through other people is always a good option too.
I will buy a house that is already build because the house which is to be built from start up takes a lot of time and it becomes expensive and the material cannot be found easily it also big responsibility.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back