BTC and ETH on the price resurgent

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
At this point, BTC and ETH is improving, and trying to bounce off from the bearish run that has been on effect for more than three months.

BTC is currently valued at $42,840 as at when I checked CMC, with +4.75 increase in price in the last 24 hours.

ETH on its on, have seen the best price improvement since the bearish started early May. This week alone have seen it record close to 30% increase in price. It went from $2,300 to $2,919 in the last seven days.

Do you see the coins recovering from the bearish run and going bullish??

BTC and eth are really on a good trend at the moment but I just hope this new trend isn't a bull trap. So far if its a good run then it will help lots of people recover from their loss in the bear market

The market has begun it's recovery after the April and May saga then the china ban sent the market into another all time low but the market looks to be sure recovering now.

The market is now getting it's shape back. However, I think the market Mee to be studied and not just jumped into because this might be a kind of bull trap as far as am concerned

As far as I am concerned , these are no longer news for me because I have came to understand cryptocurrency as something that is very Volatile. All I do is to capitalize on the Volatility in making profit decisions .

I am just following the price of all cryptocurrency wholeheartedly because few months ago it seems like the whole cryptosystem was collapsing, now everything I started moving forward and we are expecting the price of all coins to follow.

I have also noticed this. Bitcoin and Ethereum are gaining a lot of price value in the last 2 days. The current resurgence of Ethereum is die to the London hard fork, which started ETH burn.

Ethereum is on a resurgence partly because of the London hard fork. Bitcoin is showing signs of progress too. We hope this affects other crypto tokens too so the crypto market will become a green zone again.

This is obviously a sign of another bull run and j believe that it would enable traders and investors to recover what they lost due to the bearish market.

At this point, BTC and ETH is improving, and trying to bounce off from the bearish run that has been on effect for more than three months.

BTC is currently valued at $42,840 as at when I checked CMC, with +4.75 increase in price in the last 24 hours.

ETH on its on, have seen the best price improvement since the bearish started early May. This week alone have seen it record close to 30% increase in price. It went from $2,300 to $2,919 in the last seven days.

Do you see the coins recovering from the bearish run and going bullish??
Of course most of the coin were like that, the next thing you could see on any of the coin will just go up all of a sudden so those people who invested in it will gain more profit on it and as well it could go down.

This is a very good information to hear because this increase in price will help others people invest and also help other recover their losses.

I see Bitcoin reaching $50k very soon ,we all just needs to invest ahead and benefit from the bull run , while ethereum might touch $3500 , let's invest ahead

I see Bitcoin reaching $50k very soon ,we all just needs to invest ahead and benefit from the bull run , while ethereum might touch $3500 , let's invest ahead
Ethereum is is going to be higher than that if bitcoin could touch $50000 there is every possibility that Ethereum will reach $4000 or more and if that could happen between now and the end of the month there is a possibility that it will reach 10,000 dollars before the end of this year.

I think that the long bearish movement gas been long overdue and we are going to see a very sow and gradual resurgent over the next few months and it is going to be a very good ride . You should invest in some alt coins as well.

Ethereum is is going to be higher than that if bitcoin could touch $50000 there is every possibility that Ethereum will reach $4000 or more and if that could happen between now and the end of the month there is a possibility that it will reach 10,000 dollars before the end of this year.
Although I still see that existing even Bitcoin touching $100k , i hope that could come into play , because that would actually increase the amount of interest people would have in cryptocurrency

This shows that the two cryptocurrency are strong and can easily bounce back when they head south. Also panicking is not part of investing.

Of course most of the coin were like that, the next thing you could see on any of the coin will just go up all of a sudden so those people who invested in it will gain more profit on it and as well it could go down.
That's just the simple nature when it comes to Cryptocurrency, and we can't run away from such kind of steady drama unless we are fed up.

For some days, the market has really been bullish and some of us have made a good amount of money from it and I think it will continue to be like this.

For some days, the market has really been bullish and some of us have made a good amount of money from it and I think it will continue to be like this.
The recent price increase around Cryptocurrency shows that the coins are heading towards the bull run. If you keep close watch around what's going around the market you'll ascertain that its adoption is high now.

I wish my country go adopt a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin as a legal tender. this will make it pretty much easier for people to transact without carrying cash around.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back