What's new

BTC and ETH on the price resurgent

BTC and eth are really on a good trend at the moment but I just hope this new trend isn't a bull trap. So far if its a good run then it will help lots of people recover from their loss in the bear market

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, I'm always going to be a very good fan of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin because it's the best cryptocurrency in the world today no matter how everything looks.

The recent price increase around Cryptocurrency shows that the coins are heading towards the bull run. If you keep close watch around what's going around the market you'll ascertain that its adoption is high now.
Definitely, the bull run is what many of us have been waiting for to make some cool money. I made good amount of money from a trade i placed on ethereum since last week.

I wish my country go adopt a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin as a legal tender. this will make it pretty much easier for people to transact without carrying cash around.
That will surely bring enthusiasm too, cos most of us will be transacting unsteady around it. And others gonna come in to support which will see its stock rise.

Although I still see that existing even Bitcoin touching $100k , i hope that could come into play , because that would actually increase the amount of interest people would have in cryptocurrency
The coin is on a fast recovery mode at the moment, if more favorable policies comes in there is possiblilty of continuous pumping to make it reach $100k.

Their is every possibility to see the price of the coin BTC reaching at least $100,000 before 2022 of it continues this way. As for ETH, the price is expected to reach $5,000 this year.

This market needs serious regulations. A body should be formed to ensure this high rising and falling is put in check. The volatility is not so good, it will be very harmful in the long run, and will lead tons death of this market quickly.
I really hope it doesn't come to that

This market needs serious regulations. A body should be formed to ensure this high rising and falling is put in check. The volatility is not so good, it will be very harmful in the long run, and will lead tons death of this market quickly.
Hmm, I don't understand your direction dear. At this time Cryptocurrency is improving especially that of BTC and ETH. They are simply getting out of bear market.

There is something you need to understand. Without these Volatility , the cryptocurrency world won't be profitable. Regulation will make cryptocurrency to lose it's Decentralized status .

Not just bitcoin and ethereum, but a lot of crypto currencies have gained value. However, I am still yet to reach breakeven point because I invested in bitcoin when the price was $50K

The ethereum coin as well.as the Bitcoin have boy been maintaining some kind of bullish trend for sometime now. This is good for those who still held their coin during the dip to recover

The ethereum coin as well.as the Bitcoin have boy been maintaining some kind of bullish trend for sometime now. This is good for those who still held their coin during the dip to recover
The price has been increasing however if you invested in any of these cryptocurrency at the peak of their price it will be very hard for you to actually see a return on your investment if you are looking at a short term time period. I think that if that was the time that you had chosen to invest in cryptocurrency then you may be looking at a rather long wait in order to see a very good profit or some sort of return.

Not just bitcoin and ethereum, but a lot of crypto currencies have gained value. However, I am still yet to reach breakeven point because I invested in bitcoin when the price was $50K
Yes, lots of other coins are simply in the resurgent as well..but you know their is no how I'll make threads on them all cos they're very large in the coin market.

That's total resurgent in price, immjust hoping that BTC touches the #50,000 mark soon and ETH reaching $4,000 too, that will make me have hope of seeing my investment on the correction side.

When bitcoin and ethereum started going down, a lot of currencies also started going down, and how bitcoin and ethereum are going up many coins are lso going up.

The coin is on a fast recovery mode at the moment, if more favorable policies comes in there is possiblilty of continuous pumping to make it reach $100k.
Yeah majorly good news and positivity because that's what exactly contributes more and add more increase to the price ,I really do hope that happens

Bitcoin and ethereum are always the ones to be leading the market recovery and it is actually good to see that they are also taking the alternative coins along.

It is good information about the cryptocurrency how the price is increasing in my the market, so that the investors make more profit from it.

I am not aware with Eth but with Bitcoin I have noticed the rise from the grave. It was at $29K level last month and early this month it had stepped up past the $30K level comfortably. Today the Bitcoin price in the market is $45K which is steady for several days already.

The cryptocurrency markets continue to climb today, with the Bitcoin price up another 2% over the past 24 hours to more than $46,300 at time of writing. Ethereum is also up around 4% to more than $3,200. Can they keep the upward momentum today,the market’s resurgence comes amid a fresh wave of adoption news. Cinema franchise AMC yesterday announced that it will start accepting bitcoin payments by the end of the year. The COVID pandemic has seen the cinema chain’s revenue plummet, as government lockdowns force them to remain closed or customers simply stay away. Following the announcement, AMC shares jumped almost 6% on Tuesday before falling back.

At this point, BTC and ETH is improving, and trying to bounce off from the bearish run that has been on effect for more than three months.

BTC is currently valued at $42,840 as at when I checked CMC, with +4.75 increase in price in the last 24 hours.

ETH on its on, have seen the best price improvement since the bearish started early May. This week alone have seen it record close to 30% increase in price. It went from $2,300 to $2,919 in the last seven days.

Do you see the coins recovering from the bearish run and going bullish??
Even bnb should be included... Although its was after the resurgent and holding ofbitcoin at $42k that prompted other coin to resurge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back