What's new

BTC and ETH on the price resurgent

Bearish runs are part of the game and to be expected too but they don't last forever fortunately and I believe the bullish run would come too, crypto is a long game in which one would end up in profits in the end
That's one of the core features of crypto, the bull and bear season. The bull season would give the profit while the bear season when prices are going down would be the opportunity to buy more.

History has shown that the same way these tokens go down, same way they would go up again. This scenario is repeating itself just months later. It goes to show that it is cyclical.

The increase in price of cryptocurrency is not something new. Cryptocurrencies are characterised by fluctuations. The fluctuations is what makes a big business and money making venture.

That was during the last bull season but currently the price of Bitcoin is at $21000. I think it will continue to be in that region for some time then before it will skyrocket in the next bull run.

The increase in price of cryptocurrency is not something new. Cryptocurrencies are characterised by fluctuations. The fluctuations is what makes a big business and money making venture.
Crypto currency coin is mainly increasing and decreasing due to the volatility of the crypto currency coin market, so the fluctuation is the reason for the increase and decrease.

Crypto currency coin is mainly increasing and decreasing due to the volatility of the crypto currency coin market, so the fluctuation is the reason for the increase and decrease.
Volatility is one of the characteristics of cryptocurrency moreover those who that are not stable coins. So anyone that wants to invest must expect that. The market condition is looking three key currently.

Trading bitcoin has not really been profitable for some time now and I just hope that people will realise it and go back to learn things and come back later.

Yes, at the rate at which BTC and ETH are going, i definitely see them over going this bearish run and going bullish. I just hope they overcome the bearish run.

Currently the price of all these cryptocurrency you mention are far below what you have mentioned because of the bearish seasons we are now , but well we are hoping to see an improvement anytime soon.

I see Bitcoin reaching $50k very soon ,we all just needs to invest ahead and benefit from the bull run , while ethereum might touch $3500 , let's invest ahead
Lolz bitcoin is generally unpredictable considering the price It was when this post was created to the current price of BTC , we didn't even expect this tremendous drop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back