What's new

BTC and ETH on the price resurgent

Yeah, August is going great around Cryptocurrency. I didn't expect the coins to be moving to the direction they're heading at the moment after the uncertainties that marred its growth.

We can't say for sure but many people are hopeful that it will. Experts predicted that it will be up to September before the bulish run emerges.
Oh... it was actually august and July ending that experience the surge in price meanwhile sept is another month for correction...

Bearish runs are part of the game and to be expected too but they don't last forever fortunately and I believe the bullish run would come too, crypto is a long game in which one would end up in profits in the end

Sure, since ETH crossed $3,000 mark it never looked it dropping down. BTC is trading around $50,000 I just hope the both coin keeps moving up.

At this point, BTC and ETH is improving, and trying to bounce off from the bearish run that has been on effect for more than three months.

BTC is currently valued at $42,840 as at when I checked CMC, with +4.75 increase in price in the last 24 hours.

ETH on its on, have seen the best price improvement since the bearish started early May. This week alone have seen it record close to 30% increase in price. It went from $2,300 to $2,919 in the last seven days.

Do you see the coins recovering from the bearish run and going bullish??
Well that is the crypto market for you,you cannot be guarnteed of the price increase or fall,but there are a lot of factors involve that can make the market to swing.But these con do have a good prospect.

Well that is the crypto market for you,you cannot be guarnteed of the price increase or fall,but there are a lot of factors involve that can make the market to swing.But these con do have a good prospect.
I understand that their is always guarantee for price fluctuations of the coin. As a trader, we ought to keep close eye on the coins to discover potentials in each of them that will spike over time to invest in.

I understand that their is always guarantee for price fluctuations of the coin. As a trader, we ought to keep close eye on the coins to discover potentials in each of them that will spike over time to invest in.
That is just the only avenue to really know how a coin is doing which will determine from your analysis when to buy or sell,it calls for close monitoring of the market and the trade as well.

That is just the only avenue to really know how a coin is doing which will determine from your analysis when to buy or sell,it calls for close monitoring of the market and the trade as well.
If you spend quite some time monitoring the coins progress you'll come to know the ones doing well and the ones simply suffering from price fluctuations. Which will enable you analysis the market on your own.

If you spend quite some time monitoring the coins progress you'll come to know the ones doing well and the ones simply suffering from price fluctuations. Which will enable you analysis the market on your own.
That is actually correct,though i am not a constant trader on the market,but recently i just decided to be monitoring some coins and how they are performing,and i have been getting and understanding how some coins are doing.

The bearish run lasted longer than people expected that so many investors in the crypto platform were afraid as whether they should sell now or not. But thank God the coins are gradually recovering just as stated above. Thanks for sharing.
Post automatically merged:

The bearish run lasted longer than people expected that so many investors in the crypto platform were afraid as whether they should sell now or not. But thank God the coins are gradually recovering just as stated above. Thanks for sharing.

Those that actually wise are really taking their time to make sure that they buy on limit order because it is the only way that they are going to be able to make a lot of profit when the market prices booms again.

As at the moment. Bitcoin and Ethereum are on the bullish engulfment. For some weeks now, although there was a dip some days back but these two coins will reinsurge soon.

As at the moment. Bitcoin and Ethereum are on the bullish engulfment. For some weeks now, although there was a dip some days back but these two coins will reinsurge soon.
Most traders right now don't even know exactly what to do because the market has been very erratic over the couple of weeks which makes it very difficult to determine how the market will go

I believe this year ethereum has more than bitcoins in terms of its movement because of the smart chain network in the ethereum blockchain, as a noun there is a serious drop in the price of all cryptocurrency but let's see how tomorrow is going to be.

Bitcoin and ethereum are currently the leading and the best crptocurrency coin,they seems to have the highest value,and there rate is still going high.

Bitcoin and ethereum are really improved, Bitcoin was worthless some months back but now is the leading coin in all cryptocurrency followed by ethereum.

I think that the long bearish movement gas been long overdue and we are going to see a very sow and gradual resurgent over the next few months and it is going to be a very good ride . You should invest in some alt coins as well.

The market is beginning to regain its form. However, I believe the market should be analyzed rather than simply jumped into, as this could be a bull trap in my opinion.

Ethereum has increased massively this year if you're comparing it to bitcoins well but bitcoins is even more official than ethereum.. both of them are nice coin people can invest but as I see both of them will require a large capital for more profit.

Bitcoin is still what controls the price of ethereum and other crypto currencies. I now see why most top investors try to get Bitcoin instead of ethereum, because without it , other cryptocurrencies have no hope .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back