What's new

Brick and Mortar Business Vs. Online Business

I Never hads such experience before. I don't know why your business was not successful. Mostly nowadays the reason why some business are not succeeding is because of improper location.

I will always choose online business over brick-and-mortar business. The reason is that online business does not require much resources to get started and the return on investment is very high compared to offline business.
It depends on what you are good at , some people are so good at bricks and mortar business and they have connection, but some people like you said prefer online business.

Actually not many people know much about brick and mortar business and i have not personally engage in that but i have engage in some online business site such as forex, survey and freelance.

Bricks and mortar business is economical to people that is into it. For me i prefer online business to it. Online is developing and businesses have started going online drastically high.

I've never try the business before. Looking for opportunities to make money professionally online will give you a better chance of earning more. That's just a simple thing especially when you have a good skill.

My take on this business is that it is more profitable to do any business offline than doing online work if you are unskilled. In most circumstances doing online work while being unskilled pay very low.

I don't really know much about brick and Mira business but you can earn a considerable amount of money doing that, for me I prefer online business than anything.

I don't really know much about brick and Mira business but you can earn a considerable amount of money doing that, for me I prefer online business than anything.
Brick and mortar business is the definition of offline work or business where you work physically before getting paid at the end of the month while online work is better if you have a good and paying one .

I Never hads such experience before. I don't know why your business was not successful. Mostly nowadays the reason why some business are not succeeding is because of improper location.

Location plays an important role because many people think that location could even make many successful business unsuccessful and vice versa is also true.

Brick and mortar business is the definition of offline work or business where you work physically before getting paid at the end of the month while online work is better if you have a good and paying one .
That doesn't seems to be a good idea, for me I don't really want to be paid on a monthly basis, I prefer to be paid atleast one's a week, that's why I don't want to work for tye government.

That doesn't seems to be a good idea, for me I don't really want to be paid on a monthly basis, I prefer to be paid atleast one's a week, that's why I don't want to work for tye government.
Indeed weekly earnings hits differently.
That is why it is good to have a source of income that brings one earnings on a weekly basis. I would suggest trading.

Location plays an important role because many people think that location could even make many successful business unsuccessful and vice versa is also true.
Yes and it's always advised that we establish a business in a location in which the demand for our product is high. Proper research can help us know a locations like this.

Indeed weekly earnings hits differently.
That is why it is good to have a source of income that brings one earnings on a weekly basis. I would suggest trading.
That's true, if you have a good income streams I believe you can be able to do that, having a multiple sources of income is the best way to overcome financial hardship.

I have experience on operating both kind of business. When I started working online, I decided to start a business of selling services like writing, SEO, digital marketing, website building, etc. I first built my portfolio on freelancer site and then linked my profile to my personal website. I was quite successful in my endeavor.

impression

Best Forex Brokers for profitable trading

Open Forex Account, receive Bonus and start earning Now

forex-ratings.com

>

Sadly, my brick and mortar businesses were a failure. My first business was a restaurant and second business was a dairy farm. Both of these businesses collapsed due to insufficient investment, high operational cost, and mismanagement.

impression

Best Forex Brokers for profitable trading

Open Forex Account, receive Bonus and start earning Now

forex-ratings.com

>

Do you have experience with brick and mortar business? Have you tried online business?
I think choosing one or the other is dependent on a person's opinion. Even though online business is much simpler and more convenient, some people would still choose to manage their offline business even though it is not necessarily in vogue anymore

That's true, if you have a good income streams I believe you can be able to do that, having a multiple sources of income is the best way to overcome financial hardship.
Indeed it is a wise way of making it to the top few that are financially free.
The truth is, multiple streams of income would definitely help one to gain wealth in a short period of time.

The truth is, multiple streams of income would definitely help one to gain wealth in a short period of time.
You are absolutely right, multiple income streams is not necessarily multiple jobs but rather multiple investment's and businesses. It definitely helps one attain wealth fast.

That's just the naked truth, if you have a multiple streams of income you can also overcome financial hardship, you don't need to depend on anybody for money.

That's just the naked truth, if you have a multiple streams of income you can also overcome financial hardship, you don't need to depend on anybody for money.
The world is gradually shifting from having only one source of income to creating many streams of income.
I am so glad that you are mentioning this and it is a very crucial point to take note of.

The world is gradually shifting from having only one source of income to creating many streams of income.
I am so glad that you are mentioning this and it is a very crucial point to take note of.
That's true, this actually a crucial point to take note of, if you are depending on one income streams you'll definitely suffer because you won't get the best results you want.

That's true, this actually a crucial point to take note of, if you are depending on one income streams you'll definitely suffer because you won't get the best results you want.
I strongly agree with your point. It is quite difficult to archive consistent financial stability by having a single source of income. The multiple streams is a better route

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back