Brick and Mortar Business Vs. Online Business

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have experience on operating both kind of business. When I started working online, I decided to start a business of selling services like writing, SEO, digital marketing, website building, etc. I first built my portfolio on freelancer site and then linked my profile to my personal website. I was quite successful in my endeavor.

Sadly, my brick and mortar businesses were a failure. My first business was a restaurant and second business was a dairy farm. Both of these businesses collapsed due to insufficient investment, high operational cost, and mismanagement.

Do you have experience with brick and mortar business? Have you tried online business?

I have experience on operating both kind of business. When I started working online, I decided to start a business of selling services like writing, SEO, digital marketing, website building, etc. I first built my portfolio on freelancer site and then linked my profile to my personal website. I was quite successful in my endeavor.

Sadly, my brick and mortar businesses were a failure. My first business was a restaurant and second business was a dairy farm. Both of these businesses collapsed due to insufficient investment, high operational cost, and mismanagement.

Do you have experience with brick and mortar business? Have you tried online business?
I never tried bricks and mortar game before, and i have no intention for that. The one i love you engaged on, is the freelancing type. Where you offer your services on a freelancing site and earn your reward by offering your services to clients.

Thou I have not tried brick and mortar business but I have people people doing it around me and its a lucrative business, but you have to created your industries around New sites where people are building new houses so you can have more customers.

Bricks and mortar business is economical to people that is into it. For me i prefer online business to it. Online is developing and businesses have started going online drastically high.

Thou I have not tried brick and mortar business but I have people people doing it around me and its a lucrative business, but you have to created your industries around New sites where people are building new houses so you can have more customers.
Brick and mortar business is another term used for offline business. Any business that operates offline is brick and mortar business.

Okay, thanks for breaking the meaning down to lay Man's understanding. I got what it is now, i own one brick's and mortar business.

I love offline business, I don't know if I'm old fashioned but while I do online business, I'm still active with offline business

@Nomad it appears you have knowledge on SEO, pls can you answer this question: I sell an item but when I search on any search engine my website does not show up in the top pages. But the website of a competitor who sells the exact product always shows up, if I copy their keywords of write-ups of their website will my website become optimised too?

Will it start showing up on top pages after searching?

Thanks in advance.

I love offline business, I don't know if I'm old fashioned but while I do online business, I'm still active with offline business

@Nomad it appears you have knowledge on SEO, pls can you answer this question: I sell an item but when I search on any search engine my website does not show up in the top pages. But the website of a competitor who sells the exact product always shows up, if I copy their keywords of write-ups of their website will my website become optimised too?

Will it start showing up on top pages after searching?

Thanks in advance.
Keywords play a major role in search engine ranking, however, keywords are not enough to rank. You also need backlinks. Backlinks should come from relevant site and the site ranked higher than yours

Keywords play a major role in search engine ranking, however, keywords are not enough to rank. You also need backlinks. Backlinks should come from relevant site and the site ranked higher than yours
Alright thanks, that means I'll need the service of an SEO expert, thought I could do it on my own.

The problem with online business is getting customers. Your online business is prone to be lost in the jungle of world wide web.

There are some places where such businesses are very lucrative and there are some places where you can't even make any money with it. i think the online business you eventually do is much better than brick-and-mortar business.

The problem with online business is getting customers. Your online business is prone to be lost in the jungle of world wide web.
You can do it yourself, however, your efforts my not pay. Experts know how to build backlinks and where t get backlinks.

You can do it yourself, however, your efforts my not pay. Experts know how to build backlinks and where t get backlinks.
@Nomad i don't think I want backlinks because I sell a kitchen appliance, I don't want just any traffic to my website , I have installed a Facebook Pixel and it could mess up it's tracking. Unless the backlink will be coming from a food related website with people likely to be interested in kitchen appliances.

The basic rule of building backlinks is sharing links on the website related to your niche. Generating traffic also means driving relevant traffic

I do not have any experience with offline or online business, however, I have friends who are doing online business and relatives who are doing offline business. Marketing is the key to succeed in business whether you do online or offline.

Customers always get businesses going, we need customers to grow in our online and offline business. If well managed, it won't vanish. Their are many online businesses that have been around, more than 10 years today. Those entrepreneurs are so determined to succeed in their online business that's why they're around today.

You are prone to be lost in the world wide web, and you also have to spend a lot of money in advertising. However, that's also the case with offline business.

Offline business can be promoted online, one doesn't have to bother himself advertising in an offline way. When most of the people interested in such kind of business, stays online 24/7.

You need a lot of money to establish brick and mortar business (well, I did nit know about this term before) because you need a physical location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back