What's new

Brick and Mortar Business Vs. Online Business

One thing about online business is that, you can start it with less amount of money with just data, while offline business requires more money for renting a shop and general establishment.

I will always choose online business over brick-and-mortar business. The reason is that online business does not require much resources to get started and the return on investment is very high compared to offline business.

I will go for the both options as users from my region do suffer some restrictions while earning money online and so we also need to have something to do offline to earn and support our online business.
It is even right on the basis of strategy that we diversify our earning methods or options.

I have experience on operating both kind of business. When I started working online, I decided to start a business of selling services like writing, SEO, digital marketing, website building, etc. I first built my portfolio on freelancer site and then linked my profile to my personal website. I was quite successful in my endeavor.

Sadly, my brick and mortar businesses were a failure. My first business was a restaurant and second business was a dairy farm. Both of these businesses collapsed due to insufficient investment, high operational cost, and mismanagement.

Do you have experience with brick and mortar business? Have you tried online business?
So, by brick and mortar, you mean 'offline businesses'?
I am currently into agro business, I deal with fish culture and sales, and it has been a very lucrative venture.
I have not been too lucky with online businesses perhaps because I do not have enough skill set to help earn in that facet.

With the way the world is going I thin having an online presence even for an offline business would be key for success, online businesses are easier to run in my opinion and should not cost as much too

I prefer online business because it is cost-effective and it can bring a good amount of profit at the end of the day. You don't need a lot of resources before you can get start with online business. it is easy to reach a target audience with online business if you get your marketing campaign right.

No, i haven't ever owned a brick and mortar business. Did u check if you were making mistakes in running these business because it quite unfortunate that these businesses failed.

eCommerce stores host their business online. Customers can shop the products from anywhere, but they cannot touch them or see more than a picture or video while A brick store has a physical location to sell from, where customers can come and see the products in person but during pandemic, brick store owners suffered a lot

Nowadays, you have to feel safe and protect your post of director in your company https://ndandp.co.uk/director-disqualification/. I completely agree. One thing about online business is that you can start it with less money with just data. In comparison, offline business requires more money for renting a shop and general establishment. Also, you can have problems with saving money and not wasting them in an offline business because of needed expenses. Personally, I would choose to start an online business because of its versatility...

Last edited:
There is really no guideline for which business that you should do. If you believe that the offline business is going to bring you money then that is the one that you should do unless you do not like it and it is not your pension .

I also prefer working online rather than the offline business,the so called bricks business never look good to me so I better keep doing my online business as a blogger I work online and I never regreated it so offline business can favoure some people while others dont just like it.

I cannot really say for sure which one is going to be profitable for you but then it is important that you should go for the one that you think has the tendency of bringing you much more money.

Online business is better because captures more customers and they are no geographical limits. It also has the ability to scale in prices and requires that you don't have to be there until you get paid. Most online business are automated and this makes them detachable from your time.

I will go for the both options as users from my region do suffer some restrictions while earning money online and so we also need to have something to do offline to earn and support our online business.
It is even right on the basis of strategy that we diversify our earning methods or options.
Sometimes choosing both (brick and mortal business and online business) just to be sure because there are times when online business might run dry so you divert to brick and mortar business.

For me I have never tried such business but the business I really prefer is online I believe starting such business you need a huge money to start up the business, so I don't really have that kind of money to go into such.

There is nothing wrong in testing the waters first of all and determining which one is going to be best for you. It is completely okay for you to start and fill in something.

I have experience on operating both kind of business. When I started working online, I decided to start a business of selling services like writing, SEO, digital marketing, website building, etc. I first built my portfolio on freelancer site and then linked my profile to my personal website. I was quite successful in my endeavor.

Sadly, my brick and mortar businesses were a failure. My first business was a restaurant and second business was a dairy farm. Both of these businesses collapsed due to insufficient investment, high operational cost, and mismanagement.

Do you have experience with brick and mortar business? Have you tried online business?
Of course I have experience there. I used to work for a printing press. Sometimes we would stay awake the whole night trying to deliver a job and risk our lives going places to work. I prefer being in the online space

Online business also requires alot of fund to establish,you will need experience programers,web developers and so many individual expertise,but I feel it all depends on the type of business you want to set up

Thou I have not tried brick and mortar business but I have people people doing it around me and its a lucrative business, but you have to created your industries around New sites where people are building new houses so you can have more customers.
Lol. I didn't really think he meant it as a literal brick and mortar business. Was thinking Its more of a hard labor context here. Anyways, always find the perfect fit for yourself and invest

Offline business and online businesses are both run in the same way, you need to market your products, you need to run ads, you need to develop useful and interesting products, etc.
That is very true,but with the way things are going there are now better ways of acheiving results compared to the old fashion of going out to meet and convince people of your products and services.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back