What's new

Brick and Mortar Business Vs. Online Business

Hmm... I would have asked how your restaurant business failed, unless you do not have a good location to build the restaurant,i don't see you failing in that aspect.
Having a restaurant in a prime location does not guarantee you success. My restaurant was located in a business district, and there were not many competitors around.

These are the only obstacle you may face when it comes to when it comes to restaurant business I believe, what could have caused the business to fail..

My restaurant failed because of mismanagement and high running cost. I was busy with some other things and I could not give as much time as I had to. My partners were not efficient and skilled. The running cost was very high

The first brick and mortar business I engaged in was a poultry farm, I managed the farm for 5months but I had to take a break because of the incessant death rate of the chickens.

I will always prefer online businesses because they require less resources compared to offline business. Online business are easy to scale. you can also run online business on autopilot with little effort from you.

It is not every business that people will engage into, I don't really know much about this type of business but we should always try as much as possible to understand our location first before we can even think of generating a business idea.

I have no experience on brike and mortar business,but all I know you,need to have a good capital to go about it, but only business is also great,if you have a good idea you can be able to make more money.

I have experience on operating both kind of business. When I started working online, I decided to start a business of selling services like writing, SEO, digital marketing, website building, etc. I first built my portfolio on freelancer site and then linked my profile to my personal website. I was quite successful in my endeavor.

Sadly, my brick and mortar businesses were a failure. My first business was a restaurant and second business was a dairy farm. Both of these businesses collapsed due to insufficient investment, high operational cost, and mismanagement.

Do you have experience with brick and mortar business? Have you tried online business?
I have never been in brick and mortar business because it's not been a line of business for my family but did you get to know the reason why your own failed?

Offline business and online businesses are both run in the same way, you need to market your products, you need to run ads, you need to develop useful and interesting products, etc.

There are some places where such businesses are very lucrative and there are some places where you can't even make any money with it. i think the online business you eventually do is much better than brick-and-mortar business.
This issue is definitly individual prefrence,because there are some persons who despite the leverage and ease of doing business online,would still prefer their old tradional method of offline way of doing business.

I don't really what's brick motar business but I believe is also a way to earn money online but I suggest you go for online business than to go into the brick motar business.
Post automatically merged:

I don't really know what's brick motar business but I believe is also a great way to earn money but I suggest you earn money online than to start a brick motar business.

I don't really what's brick motar business but I believe is also a way to earn money online but I suggest you go for online business than to go into the brick motar business.
Post automatically merged:

I don't really know what's brick motar business but I believe is also a great way to earn money but I suggest you earn money online than to start a brick motar business.
If you have enough funds and knowledge to start up an offline lucrative business then it might in most cases be a better option because its not so easy earning a very reasonable amount of money online

I have had experience with brick and mortar business because my parents own their respective enterprises and it had lasted for as long as I can remember.
Though I haven't tried having an offline business but would do so in the future.

If you have enough funds and knowledge to start up an offline lucrative business then it might in most cases be a better option because its not so easy earning a very reasonable amount of money online
True. I've get your points most at times online business are more lucrative that that of offline and also some of your earnings sites online requires no investment.

Though I have not had any experience in brick and motar business, but I know it can be very lucrative as houses are built almost on daily basis. It is rather unfortunate that your business failed, but thank God that you have another one that is working. My advice is always for one to stick to what works.

There are some places where such businesses are very lucrative and there are some places where you can't even make any money with it. i think the online business you eventually do is much better than brick-and-mortar business.

I will always prefer online businesses because they require less resources compared to offline business. Online business are easy to scale. you can also run online business on autopilot with little effort from you.
That is right. An online business is so easy to manage and scale. This is because it requires less physical resources and space. All you need is an internet enabled device,the softwares and applications and knowledge and skill on how to use them to make money.

That is right. An online business is so easy to manage and scale. This is because it requires less physical resources and space. All you need is an internet enabled device,the softwares and applications and knowledge and skill on how to use them to make money.
You are very correct and this is the reason why I would like to earn full-time income online. Online businesses require less resources to kick-start been. I am blessed with a good computer system with high configuration and I am planning to get a model dedicated for his to run my online business.

I was in between jobs at one time when I tried a mini eatery business. We rented a small corner stand and started selling cooked meals for take-out. It did well in the beginning but the small success encouraged other people in the area to start a similar business. The presence of competitors affected our sales. I eventually gave up because 1. I was hired by a new company and 2. The profits were no longer worth the time and effort. As for an online business, I don't consider my services as a business at this point. I have offline as well as online goals. I'm grateful to be a member of forums like Bizdustry because it has been a great source of information about online businesses and work that I've never considered in the past.​

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back