What's new

Brick and Mortar Business Vs. Online Business

Online business also demands a lot of investment. let say, you are trying to establish ebay like marketplace, you will end up spending $2000-$3000 just to create a website.

I have experience on operating both kind of business. When I started working online, I decided to start a business of selling services like writing, SEO, digital marketing, website building, etc. I first built my portfolio on freelancer site and then linked my profile to my personal website. I was quite successful in my endeavor.

Sadly, my brick and mortar businesses were a failure. My first business was a restaurant and second business was a dairy farm. Both of these businesses collapsed due to insufficient investment, high operational cost, and mismanagement.

Do you have experience with brick and mortar business? Have you tried online business?
I didn't do any brick and mortar molding business for those wanting to buy blocks for their buildings. I know I did some offline businesses in the past that didn't turn out to be successful.

I am a bit lazy when it comes to offline business so I am trying hard to get me a better online business. It's better for you to know which one that you have passion on and focus.

I'm just putting together the pieces for the plan of my business and posts like this give me lessons I can learn from so thank you. I also have increased my online earning though.

From the looks of the technology's effect in the society we are going for online business. The trend in this pandemic period is the delivery such that the delivery system is now a big industry that uses the internet. However, the brick and mortar businesses will still remain because small business will always be around.

I didn't do any brick and mortar molding business for those wanting to buy blocks for their buildings. I know I did some offline businesses in the past that didn't turn out to be successful.
You did not understand what i referred to by brick and mortar business. Brick and mortar is a term used for offline business, a business that is operated offline.

You need a lot of money to establish brick and mortar business (well, I did nit know about this term before) because you need a physical location.
I think you are very correct here. You can't just go into doing a brick and mortar business with a very small amount of capital. You need machines and adequate water supply and a lot more to successfully run this type of business

I own one bricks and mortar business, which is my offline retail store, which is made up of my agricultural produces, that i pack to sell to people and make money. I also sell in wholesale medium, if they request for that.

Concerning brick and mortar business versus online business . Well, I had no idea that brick and mortar business is same as offline business. Well, it depends on the one you find yourself more involved into and make or bring in more income. Both forms of business can also be managed

Right now in the world, there is pretty much a machine for everything. And I think that is the reason why the business failed first. Or at least you were selling to wrong people.

Personally i have been doing brick and morta business and it has been paying me some good cash.I do products to customers and also get them some services as well and it has been successful and growing as well.And also as a side job i do some online jobs as well and though not that huge in payment,but it is something substantial.

Well in reply to your above question concerning brick and mortar business vs online business, well first of all i would have to say that brick and mortar business means offline business. Well i would say that online business is the way to go

I have experience on operating both kind of business. When I started working online, I decided to start a business of selling services like writing, SEO, digital marketing, website building, etc. I first built my portfolio on freelancer site and then linked my profile to my personal website. I was quite successful in my endeavor.

Sadly, my brick and mortar businesses were a failure. My first business was a restaurant and second business was a dairy farm. Both of these businesses collapsed due to insufficient investment, high operational cost, and mismanagement.

Do you have experience with brick and mortar business? Have you tried online business?
Why don't you try to sell your brick and mortar business online? Online businesses has gained so much popularity lateley that everyone has a reach to their deals almost any part of the world. If you have the basic knowledge of website building, you can start your own website and sell such products in your locality online. I am sure such business will be a hit in this pandemic era where so many restrictions are there while going outside.

Why don't you try to sell your brick and mortar business online? Online businesses has gained so much popularity lateley that everyone has a reach to their deals almost any part of the world. If you have the basic knowledge of website building, you can start your own website and sell such products in your locality online. I am sure such business will be a hit in this pandemic era where so many restrictions are there while going outside.
My, my! You don't seem to understand what exactly is brick and mortar business. Brick and mortar is a term used for offline business, any kind of offline business

I am a bit lazy when it comes to offline business so I am trying hard to get me a better online business. It's better for you to know which one that you have passion on and focus.
You are very correct here on this valid statement. One need to know which type of the business resonates with him. I have always loved online businesses for a long time now and keyed into it

This brick and mortar business requires alot of skills to be able to run it but as for online businesses, there are several online business that you can do without any skills so I would prefer to do online business.

There are some places where such businesses are very lucrative and there are some places where you can't even make any money with it. i think the online business you eventually do is much better than brick-and-mortar business.
I still operate my own outfit and we are still growing it to a standard we want it to be,and recently we have started incorporating the business with the online platform,because that is where the future is actually going.

Most times we mismanage our business by putting in too much than is required at the beginning. Am glad you where able to find out the reasons why the business crashed. Next time before starting the business, i believe you would know what to look out for and how to go about it because you have gotten the experience.

I only have experience with online business. I have been providing my writing services to paid to post forums, article writing sites and freelancing services. I have been doing great so far but sometimes the money is not much. I am thinking of starting an offline business, though I have not decided on which one.

Well when its comes to that mortar and bricks business I have no experience or endeavors with it but for the the freelancing aspect that I have participated in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back