What's new

Brick and Mortar Business Vs. Online Business

I have experience on operating both kind of business. When I started working online, I decided to start a business of selling services like writing, SEO, digital marketing, website building, etc. I first built my portfolio on freelancer site and then linked my profile to my personal website. I was quite successful in my endeavor.

Sadly, my brick and mortar businesses were a failure. My first business was a restaurant and second business was a dairy farm. Both of these businesses collapsed due to insufficient investment, high operational cost, and mismanagement.

Do you have experience with brick and mortar business? Have you tried online business?
Hmm... I would have asked how your restaurant business failed, unless you do not have a good location to build the restaurant,i don't see you failing in that aspect.

Well for me, am into the two for now and my earnings are not on a high scale yet but am getting there gradually. I can not forfeit one for the other, so am both offline and online.

I only have experience with online business. I have been providing my writing services to paid to post forums, article writing sites and freelancing services. I have been doing great so far but sometimes the money is not much. I am thinking of starting an offline business, though I have not decided on which one.
Writing for online work will not make you rich unlike when you have your own business especially the offline business. Excuse me for that comment. That is just how I see online work because we earn so little that my monthly earnings cannot even be compared to the minimum wage here.

Writing for online work will not make you rich unlike when you have your own business especially the offline business. Excuse me for that comment. That is just how I see online work because we earn so little that my monthly earnings cannot even be compared to the minimum wage here.
Yeah, I know writing online does not pay much. But at least it gives me money to buy data bundles, so I don't just stay at home with nothing. But I look forward to having my own business offline which can earn me a better amount of money.

I have experience on operating both kind of business. When I started working online, I decided to start a business of selling services like writing, SEO, digital marketing, website building, etc. I first built my portfolio on freelancer site and then linked my profile to my personal website. I was quite successful in my endeavor.

Sadly, my brick and mortar businesses were a failure. My first business was a restaurant and second business was a dairy farm. Both of these businesses collapsed due to insufficient investment, high operational cost, and mismanagement.

Do you have experience with brick and mortar business? Have you tried online business?
I do not think that the bricks-and-mortar business can ever be compared to and online business because an online business can be a business that will be giving you money even while you are asleep unlike the bricks-and-mortar business whereby it will always require your presence there for you to be able to make any headway on the business.

Maybe I am still young and have not gone deep into all this things but I only have one offline business right now and it is a poultry farm doing very well.

It depends on your conviction but I will personally go with online business because it is definitely the best and you will make money sitting in the comfort of your home.

Of course I have had the privilege of trying both types of businesses and found out that the online business suits me more of the two types of businesses you're talking about. I have remained in the online business for years now. And I'm enjoying it

I will always choose online business come rain come shine. Online business give you a chance is to acquire more customers beyond your territory. Online business offers your customers opportunity to place order for your goods and services around the clock.

Brick and mortar business are two different types of business with different types of approaches to it. One is dependent on the internet while the other is non internet dependent. I prefer the online dependent type of businesses always

You need a lot of money to establish brick and mortar business (well, I did nit know about this term before) because you need a physical location.
For the fact that you need a lot of money to invest into this business of bricks and mortar makes it a very difficult business for one to start up so I would definitely prefer to start up an online business instead of a business of this sort.

You need a lot of money to establish brick and mortar business (well, I did nit know about this term before) because you need a physical location.
True, a physical location is indeed needed and it has to be in the right place, as location plays a major role in each business. You would also need cash to purchase this location and maintain it as well.

In situation like this one you have just described, it is very important that you know your strengths on which of the two businesses works for you more and stick to it

You can create a lot of times and concentrate in both of them together because some online business have a flexible time schedule in which you can work after you are finished your daily work. Both of them are all good.

I have tried an online business, blogging to be presise. I started the Business well and I post high engaging content on my blog but due to high competition in the market, I still failed to break even after putting a lot of effort

Haven't really tried out an offline business before, I am confused by the kind of business I am to begin. I think it's basically because of the fear of failure.

I have had my share of both type business. Both were not rosey at the start. But I had to let go of the brick and mortar business model and face the online one as that seems to favor me more

I see that your online freelancing stuff is much better than the offline businesses like restaurant and dairy farm. It's so very sad to hear that those offline businesses collapsed.

I do not like to distinguish online business and offline business with the word versus in between. I think online business can complement offline business and offline business will help online business.

Before my entry into the online business I an engaged in my offline business which is successful. I just want to be part of those who are making money online too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back