What's new

Bmf.io Reviews

It is indeed a sorry situation that this particular platform is no longer in existence . This is a platform where I make $10 in a day . I so much missed BMF.io
Can I ask for your username of bmf.io , I don't remember anyone that was making this much in a day but I am only aware of one user whose name I forgot who was making big from Bmf.io but how can you work for that many hours on a single website, this is remarkable and also shows you are working online full time

That's what I do. I work for almost 17 hours in a day and I didn't do anything during that period. It is a very wonderful platform that I missed you so much.
Are you able to replicate your earnings on another website? It's hard to replace a high paying website but the secret of success is to keep looking for more ways.

I also heard that it is the same person who owns beermoneyforum is the one who owns bmf.io. I think it is a good website

At present Bmf and bmf.io has chinese owners and Mr. B or daniel or Mr. Bmf which are the same person are just managing the forum for them

At present Bmf and bmf.io has chinese owners and Mr. B or daniel or Mr. Bmf which are the same person are just managing the forum for them
I was always thinking that it is one of the adminis on beermoneyforum who owns bmf.io

Thank you for informing me about bmf.io, a sibling site to Beermoneyforum.com. It's worth noting that bmf.io is one of the highest-paying forums, and that the site recently changed to allow members to make money by writing discussions and reviews about various firms from across the world.
Post automatically merged:

Bmf.io is a sister website of Beermoneyforum.com and this is one of the highest-paying forums. At present admin has affected a few changes lately so these days you can earn from posting threads only and you need to post reviews about different companies from around the world.

Pay Rate is 100 BMF points ($0.10) per thread and for payment, we need a minimum of $2 for BCH, Payeer, Perfect Money, $50 for Paypal, and $100 for Skrill.
attempted to sign up for bmf.io, but it appears that the site requires payment for their master class. Is it possible that the site is no longer offered on a free basis?

Last edited:
Thank you for informing me about bmf.io, a sibling site to Beermoneyforum.com. It's worth noting that bmf.io is one of the highest-paying forums, and that the site recently changed to allow members to make money by writing discussions and reviews about various firms from across the world.
Post automatically merged:

attempted to sign up for bmf.io, but it appears that the site requires payment for their master class. Is it possible that the site is no longer offered on a free basis?
I have not heard about the upgrade before but I will check and get back to you very soon

The website is not active at present, its contents were merged into bmf and now the admin is working on bmf.io as a separate website and will relaunch it very soon

The website is not active at present, its contents were merged into bmf and now the admin is working on bmf.io as a separate website and will relaunch it very soon
If they can accept old users that they have banned before, it will be very nice.

If you can convince them that you won't repeat any mistakes and will work as per rules then they may accept

We have to see when admin relaunch this website as most of us are eagerly waiting for it because we all can expect good payments from it

We have to see when admin relaunch this website as most of us are eagerly waiting for it because we all can expect good payments from it
I hope the new update about the website favours us all
I know people are eager to see the new changes

The all sections on which we used to post on Bmf.io were merged into beer money forum and we can still comment on those topics and earn

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back