What's new

Bmf.io Reviews

This website is better as compared to Beer money forum because admin was allowing users to post about cost of different products or Questions like we post on Quora and now company reviews and rewards are best at this website.
It was nice when we used to post about cost, not everything is more serious, with no reward on comments.

We better do not apply at the sister site of BMF. That is what I also do not like in BMF, many felt discouraged by its system of paying members.

Yesterday evening I got paid from one of my favorite websites BMF.io and I opted for BCH and the payment was worth $12, you can find my payment proof as attached below bmf.io.jpg

Do not open untill you know how to use Payeer, best is to withdraw in crypto like BCH.
It needs also knowledge about how to use Binance or Coinbase before cash out so the same thing pratically.

I think its better to go for BCH as you can even get paid at a minimum of $2 or 2000 BMF points and there is a new update for the website now that we will earn 50 BMF per thread and we can also earn from comments so its 20 BMF per comment so now everyone can earn from comments too.

I once tried BMF as a paid poster for The Forum Wheel, I have not posted on the site ever since it was delisted on The Forum Wheel.

One of my favorite websites and sadly the review or company reviews section is merged into beer money forum but this website is reserved for some other project

One of my favorite websites and sadly the review or company reviews section is merged into beer money forum but this website is reserved for some other project

But the domain is still with Mr B, he is serious with building some money making program with this domain.

It's already in process and we may see him exploding the bomb very soon and probably this is where he is most busy so I hope in this new year we will see this new website working and paying users.

I think its better to go for BCH as you can even get paid at a minimum of $2 or 2000 BMF points and there is a new update for the website now that we will earn 50 BMF per thread and we can also earn from comments so its 20 BMF per comment so now everyone can earn from comments too.
What is BCH? I remember the site Earn, cash. It pays a minimum of $2. Is that a legit site? I earned 20 MBF per comment and I like to know how much the site pay if post a new post?

What is BCH? I remember the site Earn, cash. It pays a minimum of $2. Is that a legit site? I earned 20 MBF per comment and I like to know how much the site pay if post a new post?
Its Bitcoin cash but if you don't use it then no need to take risks. Yes you earn 20 Bmf per comment on Beer money forum and you need $50 for Paypal but its legit so you can go ahead and start posting

Bmf.io was one of the highest paying Pay to post websites and paying 10 cents per thread for such a long time cannot be possible by any other website and that's why bmf is the best.

This is another teaching for us to not waste our time on low paying websites and spend more time on well paying websites till they are paying higher rewards

It is indeed a sorry situation that this particular platform is no longer in existence . This is a platform where I make $10 in a day . I so much missed BMF.io

It is indeed a sorry situation that this particular platform is no longer in existence . This is a platform where I make $10 in a day . I so much missed BMF.io
Hope you are not kidding brother. They were paying $0.10 per thread so 10 threads means $1 so were you posting 100 threads in a day?

Hope you are not kidding brother. They were paying $0.10 per thread so 10 threads means $1 so were you posting 100 threads in a day?
That's what I do. I work for almost 17 hours in a day and I didn't do anything during that period. It is a very wonderful platform that I missed you so much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back