Bmf.io Reviews

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bmf.io is a sister website of Beermoneyforum.com and this is one of the highest-paying forums. At present admin has affected a few changes lately so these days you can earn from posting threads only and you need to post reviews about different companies from around the world.

Pay Rate is 100 BMF points ($0.10) per thread and for payment, we need a minimum of $2 for BCH, Payeer, Perfect Money, $50 for Paypal, and $100 for Skrill.

That’s a pretty high payout requirement for PayPal. How well does that work?

The problem for Paypal is admin doesn't have Paypal now as his Paypal is limited and he cannot send Paypal payments now so he has raised the amount to $100 but just a few days back they have reduced it to $50 and he gets these paid from an exchanger so this is why the threshold is more for Paypal.

The problem for Paypal is admin doesn't have Paypal now as his Paypal is limited and he cannot send Paypal payments now so he has raised the amount to $100 but just a few days back they have reduced it to $50 and he gets these paid from an exchanger so this is why the threshold is more for Paypal.
Do the PayPal accounts get limited for sending payments to multiple countries when paying paid to post members? I’ve heard that a lot. That’s one of my concerns about getting limited.

Do the PayPal accounts get limited for sending payments to multiple countries when paying paid to post members? I’ve heard that a lot. That’s one of my concerns about getting limited.
I don't think so because there are other forums I am part of for example forum coin and they also send Paypal payments to a large number of users for a long time and even before the beer money forum or Bmf started and they never had this issue.

I think the withdrawal requirement for PayPal gateway is far way too much. You can imagine earning $50 from a paid to post forum where you are paid only $ 0.10 per thread post.

This forum is very legit However I don't think that you'll be able to withdraw your money through Paypal because the last time I heard that his Paypal account is locked.

It's okay I'm not used to crypto currency but I'll have to check it out since it's the only option to CASHOUT with. I really would like to try bmf.io forum as I see it very interesting in earning there.

It's okay I'm not used to crypto currency but I'll have to check it out since it's the only option to CASHOUT with. I really would like to try bmf.io forum as I see it very interesting in earning there.
You should make a lite coin wallet and try it out! It’s very quick and cheap to trade with it.

If am not mistaken, from what you have said, it means you can only earn by creating threads right? That might be pretty hard cause I believe it's not every day one gets inspiration to write something.

I only withdraw high payout, so I don't care the set limit, but nowadays I am only withdrawing in crypto, so there is no problem. However, I yet have to withdraw from BMF.io, yet I am sure of getting paid because MrB owns it.

This is good. But the withdrawal amount for Paypal and Skrill are high. Users will have to opt for cryptocurrency withdrawals.

BMFio is a good paid to post forum. It's only challenging since not everyone know how to review companies. I also do wonder how true the reviews will be if the writer has no personal experience with the company.

I think the withdrawal requirement for PayPal gateway is far way too much. You can imagine earning $50 from a paid to post forum where you are paid only $ 0.10 per thread post.
That's a problem and you can only earn for posting threads and not comments so it's tough to earn from this website and admin is super strict so I better off skipping this website.

Litecoin also comes with a privacy, many wallets and exchange are not accepting it, only normal Litecoin is accepted. I think LTC is fine and we can exchange it to our favourite crypto, BMF allows us to withdraw in LTC.

The sites pay rate is good but I didn't get to taste it before getting banned. I'm still wondering why though.
Were you on this website and got banned by admin? Didn't you asked the reason that? I think you deserve a chance to know about it at least

Were you on this website and got banned by admin? Didn't you asked the reason that? I think you deserve a chance to know about it at least
It would be nice of the owner showed the exact post that lead to you been banned. With so many posts, it is hard to know exactly what you did wrong to get banned.

It would be nice of the owner showed the exact post that lead to you been banned. With so many posts, it is hard to know exactly what you did wrong to get banned.
BMF is currently the most strict site, you can post as you like, but you need to control yourself, all sites have this type of self decision. Non helpful, irrelevant, abusing, trash will be considered reason to ban.

Sorry for your experience but I feel admin should inform users why they have banned and bmf admin is at times so strict and don't give second chance to it's members.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back