What's new

Bmf.io Reviews

If they are strict only then they are paying $0.10 per thread and it's a high rate so just 10 threads a day can give you a dollars earning. But you need to post quality on this website.

Because it is from beermoneyforum from, I would say that it is also legit. But I I don't like it because I made 13 post and all my 13 post was deleted by admin with no reason for that.

I think the withdrawal requirement for PayPal gateway is far way too much. You can imagine earning $50 from a paid to post forum where you are paid only $ 0.10 per thread post.
Its next to impossible and always suggest to not wait for this high amount and get paid at maximum $10 because earning $50 takes months so not ideal to wait for so long.

Its next to impossible and always suggest to not wait for this high amount and get paid at maximum $10 because earning $50 takes months so not ideal to wait for so long.
$50 you can make within 1 month, but in one site, it will take more time. However, you will still get paid, no matter how much time it took, I am also not very active due to some reason, but I know owner is honest man.

I think it'll be hard because earning $50 takes some doing and not easy to write reviews one after the another and they don't pay for comments anymore.

I think it'll be hard because earning $50 takes some doing and not easy to write reviews one after the another and they don't pay for comments anymore.
If you write 10 reviews a day, then it will take 50 days, for me I will go for $100 or when I need as emergency. Even though I do not post review regularly, and mostly post only few reviews. We have to be creative.

I like this site though you have to write a review but it pays up to 10 cents per post one can even make a dollar there easily

I like this site though you have to write a review but it pays up to 10 cents per post one can even make a dollar there easily
Why people always put the word "easily"
Do you know how strict is Mr B?
Easily means gibberish posts , good posts always need efforts, anyone trying to earn easily will get banned

Why people always put the word "easily"
Do you know how strict is Mr B?
Easily means gibberish posts , good posts always need efforts, anyone trying to earn easily will get banned
Well just posting 10 reviews pet day should be enough for anyone and this can be easily done. Well, from my experience it is easy for me.

Well just posting 10 reviews pet day should be enough for anyone and this can be easily done. Well, from my experience it is easy for me.
If really easy, then you migh be regularly making 10 threads there daily, due to required efforts, I normally stop after 5, but I too will try to create 10 threads=

what is your username in the site?

I will go for crypto rather than PayPal, but I will request high withdraw, not small amount. This is my habit.

If am not mistaken, from what you have said, it means you can only earn by creating threads right? That might be pretty hard cause I believe it's not every day one gets inspiration to write something.
Currently you can earn by creating threads only but in future he will pay for comments too and you earn 10 cents per thread

Beermoneyforum is a legitimate website, so this appears to be promising.

However, knowing that the owner is a strict one, it would take some time and effort for me to easily reach $50.

However, knowing that the owner is a strict one, it would take some time and effort for me to easily reach $50.
If you don't mind experimenting you can go for BCH and you only require $2 for that and there are other ways to get paid Payeer and Perfect money.

This is BMF.io, different from BeermoneyForum, but a sister site owned by same owner.
All BMF group sites are legit.

BMF is currently the most strict site, you can post as you like, but you need to control yourself, all sites have this type of self decision. Non helpful, irrelevant, abusing, trash will be considered reason to ban.
This website is better as compared to Beer money forum because admin was allowing users to post about cost of different products or Questions like we post on Quora and now company reviews and rewards are best at this website.

I like to post daily on this website and this is how I am able to achieve my daily target of $1 overall and most of the time I like to post 5 threads in a day and this is how I make $0.50 and remaining $0.50 odd from all other websites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back