What's new

Blogging vs. eBook Writing: Which Pays More?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
As an online writer, you can earn through multiple methods, and blogging and eBook writing are the two most common methods.
Blogging involves creating a website, publishing articles, implementing ads and making money from ads, or even selling products through your blog.
eBook writing means you write and publish on platforms like KDP, and Barnes and Noble and earn royalties. You can also write ebooks for others and earn upfront payment. Which do you think is profitable?
I think both can be profitable, but blogging needs ongoing effort while eBook writing is less demanding.

Thanks for writing another highly informative post. I'm a freelance writer, always looking for better ideas and platforms where I can showcase my writing skills and grow my career.

As far as your question about blogging vs. ebook writing is concerned, I agree with your point that both can be profitable in different ways.

I think writing an ebook is a one-time investment, and then you can keep getting paid whenever someone buys your book. It's a passive income, and blogging, on the other hand, is an ongoing process. You need to put in effort every day to get visibility on search engines and keep updating your content.

One of the major benefits of publishing ebooks is it adds credibility to your writer's portfolio. Interestingly, you can also publish ebooks on your own blog and make money. Making money form ebooks can be more difficult than earning from blog because blog is basically a free content site and people needs to purchase ebooks. However, publishing eboks on your own blog is another interesting way to monetize your blog.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back