What's new

Blockchain Vs Coinbase:

Currently, between the two aforementioned options coinbase still remains my go to option for a good digital wallet I could use to store and also trade my crypto currencies.

My best exchange platform is binance and that's probably the account that I use for my cryptocurrency activities. Although I have other accounts too but I use Binance basically.

Block chain is actually the best and most secured of all the platforms available worldwide, and I do not think there's any other platform that can come and compete with it at all.

I have not used any of the cryptocurrency exchange before but I will go with coinbase because I am familiar with coinbase features and it is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange in history.

Both are good and both have their own pros and cons but I personally use Binance which is more secure and biggest crypto exchange and have more coins and staking option than any other exchanges but it have legal issues so they have limited features in Binace US

I will choose coinbase . Although, I have not used any of the cryptocurrency exchange. The cryptocurrency exchange that is good is coinbase. The major thing is that coinbase is also very good.

Actually I prefer the used of coinbase as the best exchange platform compared to any of the above. it has been used as one of the best coin exchange platform and also created some coins like the USD etc.

I believe that Coinbase is the best. Coinbase basically integrates bitcoin payments into your website or application. Coinbase provides a simple and powerful REST API to integrate bitcoin payments into your business or application, while blockchain is a cryptocurrency wallet supporting bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum, although it has other fantastic features.

I actually do not see them as the same because coinbase is a centralised exchange. This means that you are giving the exchange your cryptocurrencies and also your seed phrase in exchange for protection.
Coinbase is definitely the most popular among the both of them and it is also a centralised exchange which means that it is going to be having a lot of users and I am going to go for it.

Last edited:
Coinbase is the first account I opened for my crypto trading, after using their UI for years they become very comfortable for me. Their exchange rate is also cheaper than other networks. So am not moving away from coinbase now and would recommend it to my friends.

Blockchain is the underlying infrastructure that cryptocurrencies operate and exchanges information on. While Coinbase is an exchange, to purchase cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin. And they are not the same products from different companies basically they each have separate objectives and can’t really be compared to each other.

I have been using coinbase for some time right now and I think that it is a very good exchange platform and it even has its own custodial wallet that you can be able to use for wallet connect.

The two of them are very different in the way in which they operate but I think all together I'm going to prefer to use coinbase because it is the most popular and a lot of people in the US use it.

I have not used any of the cryptocurrency exchange that was listed the first one that I choose is the binance this particular cryptocurrency exchange has been very promising.
I can't really pinpoint the best out of the two cryptocurrency that you have mentioned because I have not used any one of them and so I do not have experience.

Last edited:
The forerunner of cryptocurrencies wallets and exchange is blockchains. But then cryptocurrencies are not traded by many people. Coinbase came when cryptocurrencies have gained the ground. But to be candid, if I am to choose between the two, I am going with coinbase
Though i have not actually made use of either of the coin platform for cryptocurency transaction,but recentlly i decide to make use of coinbase,and from my observation it seems the verification process is very strong,and also my visa card is not going through.

Currently, between the two aforementioned options coinbase still remains my go to option for a good digital wallet I could use to store and also trade my crypto currencies.

The current conditions of Coinbase is not that good as a company. I think that Binace has more features as compared to Coinbase. Coinbase does not even allow many people to trade due to location restrictions.

Block chain was one of the first set of wallets for crypto currencies that came into circulation and was popular. Coin base is relatively new when compared to blockchain and coin base doesn't have that much popularity. Coin base is a new technology and covers a lot of shortcomings, therefore making it a lot more better.
Coinbase has the popularity when it is to trading of cryptocurrencies and a lot of other things. a lot of people do not even use blockchain again instead they opted for coinbase and binance because there are features they have that is not in blockchain.

The forerunner of cryptocurrencies wallets and exchange is blockchains. But then cryptocurrencies are not traded by many people. Coinbase came when cryptocurrencies have gained the ground. But to be candid, if I am to choose between the two, I am going with coinbase
Though i have not actually made use of either of the coin platform for cryptocurency transaction,but recentlly i decide to make use of coinbase,and from my observation it seems the verification process is very strong,and also my visa card is not going through.

Coinbase is one of the most sure wallets that you can ever be able to use because it is backed buy a lot of big and recognisable companies so I think you should go for it.

Coinbase has the popularity when it is to trading of cryptocurrencies and a lot of other things. a lot of people do not even use blockchain again instead they opted for coinbase and binance because there are features they have that is not in blockchain.
The popularity of block chain is slowly declining because binance and coinbase has taken over. But it seems people are very much interested to use it for storage of cryptocurrency alone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back