What's new

Blockchain Vs Coinbase:

Both are good, they are even among the best crytpocurrencies exchange platform you can find. I think the individual choice will determine which they want among these two, I have used Both and they both excellent, working fast and easy to navigate.

Coinbase was once touted as the PayPal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into a muti currency wallet, and trading and exchange platform. I have been using Coinbase since 2015. What I like about coinbase is if you send crypto through an email id you will spend low transaction fees. Blockchain is another popular multi currency wallet and crypto trading and exchange platform. The best thing about blockchain platform is you can earn interest just by holding your crypto. You can earn 4.4 percent interest annually on your bitcoins, you will get 6.5 percent for your ethere deposits, you will earn 4.4 percent on Bitcoin cash. However, before you can earn interest you need to be Gold verified.
Do you use any of these platforms? Which do you think is the best? I have account on both but use coinbase more.
Well , if we talk about the interface then the vote definitely goes to the coinbase only and its advantage is that it support many cryptocurrencies whereas blockchain has only 5 or 6 . Die to this i like coinbase.

Coinbase has more coins to trade and the interface is far more informative than blockchain . Blockchain change has characteristics of wallet than an exchange though it doesn't have limitations like coinbase.

Yeah. I have heard about their educational program called "coinbase earn" where users watch videos and complete the quiz. Unfortunately, I'm not eligible because of my location. Also, I have less privileges there and I'm only using the web version.
I use coinbase web version as well as mobile app. I find really easy to use. If I have to send crypto via email address, the transaction fees is very low. I have been using coinbase since 2015 and I have not encountered any problem. The only advantage I see blockchain has over coinbase is their interest program.

I think Coinbase is more better than Blockchain because you can carry out more activities in coinbase than blockchain
In blockchain you can only receive and send, but in Coinbase you can buy from your account, receive and send coin
So coinbase is more broader and more better than blockchain

Coinbase is best suited for easy setup and buying/selling Bitcoin. Blockchain, however, offers more resources and tools for using Bitcoin in the marketplace and only facilitates transactions carried out in cryptocurrency. Both platforms offer an easy to use website, app, and wallet.

I use coinbase web version as well as mobile app. I find really easy to use. If I have to send crypto via email address, the transaction fees is very low. I have been using coinbase since 2015 and I have not encountered any problem. The only advantage I see blockchain has over coinbase is their interest program.
Then coinbase is very good for you. As at now I do many things on blockchain wallet that I can't do on coinbase and because of that I don't use my coinbase account often. I only send or receive crypto through my coinbase wallet but with blockchain l'm allowed to trade and swap my crypto.

Blockchain is the app I have. There offers are interesting but I just can't find the other coins like litecoin listed within. I haven't used coinbase but people say it's ok...others say it's suitable just for people in the US. Whatever I have numerous wallets and I am not planning on opening another one

I think Coinbase is more popular compared to blockchain. In fact coinbase is one of the most popular crypto exchange platforms. The best thing about blockchain is the potential to earn interest

I have not used blockchain before but then I am used to coinbase and while it has a lot of restrictions in my country I have not had any issues at all using it for the past one year.

I prefer blockchain to coinbase , because in my country the coinbase exchange platform placed some restrictions and not providing the full service I need ,so I make use of block chain

Both Coinbase and binance are a good PLATFORM to start trading crypto currency all over the world. They both have lots of crypto currency to buy and invest in and also have strong security system

Both are good but coinbase has lot of fans from U.S and blockchain from all over the world. I prefer more Blockchain because of the trust it has by all the members.

Though block chain comes before coinbase, coinbase has really gained its ground and needs no introduction when it comes to cryptocurrencies world. This is why I will go for it if I am to choose between the two.

I think they both are best, but I believe keeping your large amount on any of these platforms are too risky because when hacking happens, you will lose your entire assets.

Point of correction. None of the two mentioned website is an exchanger. They are both online wallet.
I will go for coinbase. Blockchain is the first place that u got my bitcoin wallet address and the first place that I used bitcoin but coinbase is better

I don't have account on any of the platform listed above but i think coinbase is the best because i know of many people that are using it for a long time.

When it comes to finding which is the best, I feel it is usually based on individual preference, as what I might consider as good might be bad to someone else. Personally I think Coinbase is nice.

Both coin are good for exchange when you come to cryptocurrency exchange I prefer block chain more than coinbase, because block chain is the best.

Since I'm just learning how things are in the crypto world, I don't know which of the two is better. I don't own an account with either of them. But I will prefer Coinbase with the reviews here

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back