What's new

Blockchain Vs Coinbase:

I think blockchain is definitely one of the best if not the best because it is the first cryptocurrency wallet that was produced back then. So I think it is better than coinbase.

Coinbase and blockchain are simply legitimate but I'll simply prefer blockchain.com than Coinbase cos it's features are open for my country.

I think the issue of which crypto exchange platform is the best is best judged by the user because what is best for Mr. A might not be so for Mr. B and vise versa. To me, both Coinbase and Blockchain are very good exchange platforms. Personally, I have accounts with both of them but I have used Coinbase more so far. It is just my thoughts.

I have no accounts with either of them. It has always been Binance right from the start. Although Blockchain seems to be another good option to trade, I will prefer coinbase to it.

I have verified account on Binance, however, I was not able to verify my coinbase account. The documents that verified by Binance account were not approved by coinbase.

Well I'm just familliar with blockchain and I don't really know much about Coinbase because I've not use it before I think blockchain is much more secure than coin base but all the same they are all good for storing cryptocurrency depending on your location.

I think blockchain is definitely one of the best if not the best because it is the first cryptocurrency wallet that was produced back then. So I think it is better than coinbase.
Blockchain was not the first crypto wallet to be launched I believe. Back in 2008 , people used to store coins in official wallets or a hardware wallet. Blockchain and coinbase came into existence few years later.

I have never used block chain for trading but coinbase is okay but they only incur a high transaction fee.
But you could try exchange like Binance, BitMart and Luno as well

I have never used block chain for trading but coinbase is okay but they only incur a high transaction fee.
But you could try exchange like Binance, BitMart and Luno as well

Binance it's actually my favourite when it comes to cryptocurrency blockchain Wallet because it offers me the complete services that I am missing from making use of coinbase.

I think I would prefer block chain because block chain isn't limited, works in virtually every county of the world, can't say the same for coinbase, when you travel down to countries that coinbase isn't supported that means I can't access my wallet, that is a NO for me.

Blockchain wallet does not have a lot of options for coins. Coinbase has more options. You can also earn interest on your crypto deposits on blockchain wallet, where as coinbase has an earn program.

Coinbase was once touted as the PayPal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into a muti currency wallet, and trading and exchange platform. I have been using Coinbase since 2015. What I like about coinbase is if you send crypto through an email id you will spend low transaction fees. Blockchain is another popular multi currency wallet and crypto trading and exchange platform. The best thing about blockchain platform is you can earn interest just by holding your crypto. You can earn 4.4 percent interest annually on your bitcoins, you will get 6.5 percent for your ethere deposits, you will earn 4.4 percent on Bitcoin cash. However, before you can earn interest you need to be Gold verified.
Do you use any of these platforms? Which do you think is the best? I have account on both but use coinbase more.

I'm sure everyone will choose coinbase. I choose the same, it seems better than blockchain. At the moment, coinbase is the first in the top in this field.

Blockchain wallet is one of the oldest wallets to be around (established in 2011), but it lost its popularity after Coinbase and other wallets were introduced.

I prefer coinbase to blockchain perhaps because I haven't used blockchain before. The thing is, coinbase doesn't restrict any region from using its service and we'll, I don't know much about blockchain.

I don't have an account with either of the two but I'll prefer blockchain for the single reason that coins can be staked to earn more profits. That's so incredible and compounding that interest would do wonders for me.

Seriously I have never used Blockchain but for coinbase is actually the best exchange plartform I have ever came across, I prefer using coinbase.

Blockchain vs coinbase are two platforms for that can be used for exchange. Blockchain is the roots of blockchain exchange.

I think it is pretty much easier to exchange cryptocurrency for another one or local currency on coinbase platform. the only thing about blockchain is that it is more secure than most of the wallets we are having these days.

It will be very difficult for me to choose the one that is better between coinbase and blockchain. Both has good track record in the crypto space. However, I will like to go with coinbase because of liquidity.

I prefer coinbase because it has lots of mind blowing features. The blockchain isn't an exchange, it's just a wallet and it will be very difficult to liquidate your assets with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back