What's new

Blockchain Vs Coinbase:

Blockchain was one of the foremost Bitcoin wallet then and it was the first Bitcoin experience I had then. They've been static since then and has refused to innovate their platform. Then came coinbase which gave us what we yearned for in a complete crypto wallet. It's versatile with a wonderful interface. It's better for me. I just dislike it because it restrict crypto trading from my location.

Block chain was one of the first set of wallets for crypto currencies that came into circulation and was popular. Coin base is relatively new when compared to blockchain and coin base doesn't have that much popularity. Coin base is a new technology and covers a lot of shortcomings, therefore making it a lot more better.

Coinbase as a lot of things to offer but i do prefer blockchain wallet reasons I don't know my self but let's say I just fell in love with the wallet and have been using it every since
Post automatically merged:

Coinbase as a lot of things to offer but i do prefer blockchain wallet reasons I don't know my self but let's say I just fell in love with the wallet and have been using it every since

Coinbase is best suited for easy setup and buying/selling Bitcoin. Blockchain, however, offers more resources and tools for using Bitcoin in the marketplace and only facilitates transactions carried out in cryptocurrency. Both platforms offer an easy to use website, app, and wallet.

I consider coinbase to be the best far above blockchain for the simple reason that coinbase exchange platform is second to known in the Cryptocurrency market. Coinbase has created some cryptocurrencies like USD and USDT. These shows that coinbase is more established than blockchain.

As for me I will go for Blockchain exchange because ,in blockchain exchange , a kyc verification will enable one to be able to buy , sell and carry out transactions , irrespective of where the person is coming from ,unlike coinbase that is suitable only for UK and US citizen.

I prefer block chain to coinbase, reverse might actually be the case if a lot of people here, I registered on coinbase few weeks ago but I couldn't buy coins, instead I only got the option to receive from other wallet, I tried to buy coins from the app but it was clearly impossible.

Between bkockchain and coinbase...I prefer coinbase so passionately because of it simplicity to use,forget getting annual interest from blockchain cus if you ain't gold verified you not getting it.

Sincerely, both blockchain and Coinbase is the best crypto currency exchange platform have seen so far. I can't even choose one over other when it comes to comparing any crypto currency exchange platform here. They bother offer seamless service and they had lots of coin to buy unlike other coin that only 4-5 coin on their PLATFORMs

Coinbase was once touted as the PayPal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into a muti currency wallet, and trading and exchange platform. I have been using Coinbase since 2015. What I like about coinbase is if you send crypto through an email id you will spend low transaction fees. Blockchain is another popular multi currency wallet and crypto trading and exchange platform. The best thing about blockchain platform is you can earn interest just by holding your crypto. You can earn 4.4 percent interest annually on your bitcoins, you will get 6.5 percent for your ethere deposits, you will earn 4.4 percent on Bitcoin cash. However, before you can earn interest you need to be Gold verified.
Do you use any of these platforms? Which do you think is the best? I have account on both but use coinbase more.
For whatever reason, I don't seem to understand why coinbase is restring me access to open an account with them. It appears to me that they only allow Americans to operate fully on coinbase. Block chain has been my champion and continues to be all the way.

The difference between them is the system in which you can transfer and exchange without verification in blockchain while in coinbase you need to verify first before you withdraw your cryptos but you can deposit on it. One advantage of coinbase is it has a accurate news and updates on crypto prices.

Coinbase was once touted as the PayPal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into a muti currency wallet, and trading and exchange platform. I have been using Coinbase since 2015. What I like about coinbase is if you send crypto through an email id you will spend low transaction fees. Blockchain is another popular multi currency wallet and crypto trading and exchange platform. The best thing about blockchain platform is you can earn interest just by holding your crypto. You can earn 4.4 percent interest annually on your bitcoins, you will get 6.5 percent for your ethere deposits, you will earn 4.4 percent on Bitcoin cash. However, before you can earn interest you need to be Gold verified.
Do you use any of these platforms? Which do you think is the best? I have account on both but use coinbase more.
I do not use most of all these Cryptocurrency platforms because of the fact that some of them are scamming activities sites. however some are still legit and real. But I actually use coinbase and I like the fact that many. Coins are listed on coinbase.

Thank you so much for sharing this post. I never knew about all this interest given by blockchain before now. I am currently using coinbase because of it's simplicity. But from what I have just read from your post I think I will begin to consider using blockchain as my wallet.

Thank you so much for sharing this post. I never knew about all this interest given by blockchain before now. I am currently using coinbase because of it's simplicity. But from what I have just read from your post I think I will begin to consider using blockchain as my wallet.

Coinbase is one of the best crypto wallet I've known but not the best. The best I know is Block chain? I started using blockchain in 2013 and it has never disappoint me. The transfer changes is bearable and good to use.

Blockchain wallet and exchange allows to earn interest on your crypto assets. If you are dealing with crypto, you should be using blockchain. But in order to earn interest on your cryptos you need to be verified.

Best Crypto Exchange Coinbase supports 14 different cryptocurrencies for trading, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC), among others. eToro is great for traders seeking zero-commission stock and ETF trades, an efficient platform, and access to copy trading,CoinBase is an online platform that lets users buy and sell .. Dollars or any other currency into cryptocurrency for a very cheap price

The forerunner of cryptocurrencies wallets and exchange is blockchains. But then cryptocurrencies are not traded by many people. Coinbase came when cryptocurrencies have gained the ground. But to be candid, if I am to choose between the two, I am going with coinbase

When I use these platforms I tend to refer more to the blockchain platform rather than the coinbase platform. This was just based on personal experience and personal preference. Also recently coinbase has been having some concerns in terms of how much traffic there able to manage on their platform and so in this case I would think that blockchain would be considered to be more reliable than them.

When I use these platforms I tend to refer more to the blockchain platform rather than the coinbase platform. This was just based on personal experience and personal preference. Also recently coinbase has been having some concerns in terms of how much traffic there able to manage on their platform and so in this case I would think that blockchain would be considered to be more reliable than them.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am not investing or trading crypto currency yet, I only use coinbase as a wallet. I hold my coins until I have enough to cash out. I also have a blockchain wallet but do not use it too often. having said that I might consider using it if I am ready to invest or trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back