What's new

Blockchain Vs Coinbase:

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am not investing or trading crypto currency yet, I only use coinbase as a wallet. I hold my coins until I have enough to cash out. I also have a blockchain wallet but do not use it too often. having said that I might consider using it if I am ready to invest or trade.
I also think that when it comes to trading cryptocurrency if you are using these two platforms then their exchange fees can be quite high compared to your traditional cryptocurrency exchanges. So if you are looking in the future to try and trade between different coins and see how you can make a profit from that I suggest that you look at investing your time into a proper cryptocurrency exchange. The one that I use has a 0.2% fee on each of the transactions.

I started using block chain last year but I'v deleated it on my phone. Reason being that I don't know why they haven't verified me since all this while meanwhile I have sent my id and necessary information requited but kept rejecting my id due to the nature of the id. After several trial I just deleat it on my phone

Coinbase was once touted as the PayPal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into a muti currency wallet, and trading and exchange platform. I have been using Coinbase since 2015. What I like about coinbase is if you send crypto through an email id you will spend low transaction fees. Blockchain is another popular multi currency wallet and crypto trading and exchange platform. The best thing about blockchain platform is you can earn interest just by holding your crypto. You can earn 4.4 percent interest annually on your bitcoins, you will get 6.5 percent for your ethere deposits, you will earn 4.4 percent on Bitcoin cash. However, before you can earn interest you need to be Gold verified.
Do you use any of these platforms? Which do you think is the best? I have account on both but use coinbase more.
For me is blockchain because its more safe.

Coinbase is best suited for easy setup and buying/selling Bitcoin. Blockchain, however, offers more resources and tools for using Bitcoin in the marketplace and only facilitates transactions carried out in cryptocurrency. Both platforms offer an easy to use website, app, and wallet.

Blockchain and coinbase is both good in terms of security becausee there both using 2 factor authentication so it is safe from hackers. If you cannnot decide just search on google on which is better so you can choose. But the one i can recomment on you is blockchaib because this the one im using for seven years in world of crypto currency. Hope i anwswer your question and have a good day godbleess.

Blockchain was my first wallet I ever used. But the reason I left Blockchain is that, for almost a year I didn't use the wallet and I have few satoshi balance in it. So when I came back to use the wallet. They have moved from .info to .com. I tried to login but it was not successful. From then I stopped using the wallet. Since I have been using coinbase, I never have complain with them

Although both of them are the best but when I talk about the security and the most perfect form of cryptocurrency wallets I think you need to go for blockchain because it is the one that has the first class security system and your account is not likely to be hack by scammers.

Both blockchain and coinbase sre good exchange platform i will say,eventhough Blockchain was yhe foremost form of exchange.
Coinbase is best suited for easy setup and buying/selling Bitcoin. Blockchain, however, offers more resources and tools for using Bitcoin in the marketplace and only facilitates transactions carried out in cryptocurrency. Both platforms offer an easy to use website, app, and wallet.Apr 1,

Do you use any of these platforms? Which do you think is the best? I have account on both but use coinbase more.
Blockchain and coinbase wallet are very popular and secured but I think I will prefer blockchain wallet to coinbase wallet. The best part about blockchain wallet is that, everybody can access on his phone or computer and enjoy all their services no matter where you come. Coinbase on the other hand, it has a lot of amazing features including their educational program but unfortunately, their services can't be enjoyed by everyone.

Coinbase was once touted as the PayPal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into a muti currency wallet, and trading and exchange platform. I have been using Coinbase since 2015. What I like about coinbase is if you send crypto through an email id you will spend low transaction fees. Blockchain is another popular multi currency wallet and crypto trading and exchange platform. The best thing about blockchain platform is you can earn interest just by holding your crypto. You can earn 4.4 percent interest annually on your bitcoins, you will get 6.5 percent for your ethere deposits, you will earn 4.4 percent on Bitcoin cash. However, before you can earn interest you need to be Gold verified.
I still prefer blockchain though coinbase charge less when u send through email but I still like blockchain.

Am using the two anyways.
Post automatically merged:

I still prefer blockchain though coinbase charge less when u send through email but I still like blockchain.

Am using the two anyways.

Coinbase is best suited for easy setup and buying/selling Bitcoin. Blockchain, however, offers more resources and tools for using Bitcoin in the marketplace and only facilitates transactions carried out in cryptocurrency. Both platforms offer an easy to use website, app, and wallet

Coinbase is best suited for easy setup and buying/selling Bitcoin. Blockchain, however, offers more resources and tools for using Bitcoin in the marketplace and only facilitates transactions carried out in cryptocurrency. Both platforms offer an easy to use website, app, and wallet.

Blockchain and coinbase wallet are very popular and secured but I think I will prefer blockchain wallet to coinbase wallet. The best part about blockchain wallet is that, everybody can access on his phone or computer and enjoy all their services no matter where you come. Coinbase on the other hand, it has a lot of amazing features including their educational program but unfortunately, their services can't be enjoyed by everyone.
Coinbase can also be accessed from phone, The coinbase app is amazing, you can not only trade and invest but also use it to store your crypto asset. You can use Coinbase to learn about new coins and in the meantime you can also earn from the crypto tutorials. Blockchain on the other hand allows you to earn interest on your crypto assets.

I would say that this is unfair to block chain especially if you look at the history of the wallet. Coin base was created as a multidimensional coin that allows for trading. Block chain was originally created to serve as bitcoin wallet. It just started accepting a few coins to it wallet and is not yet at coin base level.

Of course for me the most comfortable to use is the coinbase. The platform also has a referral system which is a source of additional revenue. The blockchain has no referral system and the interface is difficult to use

Blockchain was one of the foremost Bitcoin wallet then and it was the first Bitcoin experience I had then. They've been static since then and has refused to innovatetheir platform. Then came coinbase which gave us what we yearned for in a complete crypto wallet. It's versatile with a wonderful interface. It's better for me. I just dislike it because it restrict crypto trading from my location.

Blockchain is better for me than coinbase. My reason is that I have used block chain and I find it comfortable because its security is quite clear though it might be same case with coinbase then I haven't used coinbase before so I prefer block chain to coinbase.

I have been dealing with blockchain when it comes to transactions on Bitcoin. I have got some friends, partners and traders talking about coinbase. I feel so cool using blockchain and think I don't have other need to go coinbase

Coinbase can also be accessed from phone, The coinbase app is amazing, you can not only trade and invest but also use it to store your crypto asset. You can use Coinbase to learn about new coins and in the meantime you can also earn from the crypto tutorials. Blockchain on the other hand allows you to earn interest on your crypto assets.
Yeah. I have heard about their educational program called "coinbase earn" where users watch videos and complete the quiz. Unfortunately, I'm not eligible because of my location. Also, I have less privileges there and I'm only using the web version.

I would definitely go with block chain, I registered on coinbase few weeks ago and I don't likes the interface, transacting on it seems hard also, as I was unable to fund my account with my bank card. I tried on several occasions but it was unsuccessful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back