Bitcoin price today

FXOcrypto

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Aug 11, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin price today is $27,261.58 rising 1.94%. In the daily timeframe, BTCUSD price above MA50 indicates sentiment bullish, with the next resistance near the upper band line at roughly 28234, in H1 timeframe BTCUSD tends to move to bulls, but RSI level 79 gives an early warning the price already entering overbought zone level.

g1LNEGr.png

Chart Ticktrader platform FXOpen

BTCUSD SnR

S3 : 24752.3
S2 : 24877.1
S1 : 25727.5

R1 : 28543.1
R2 : 29615
R3 : 31786.3

Disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing your money.

--------------
17 October 2023

Bitcoin price today is $28,434.11 rising 4.25%,
In the daily timeframe, BTCUSD formed a bulls candle with a long tail on the top candle, it is means after the price hit the high of 29918 then get pressure and dropped to the 28k level prices.
In the hourly timeframe, BTCUSD moved above the middle band and MA50 indicates an uptrend based on two indicators, RSI level 74 which means the price in the overbought zone level gives an early warning possibility of retracement.

CXsNtJK.png

SnR
S3: 24752.3
S2: 24877.1
S1: 25954.7
R1: 29954.5
R2: 29954.5
R3: 31786.3

Disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing your money.
Bitcoin price today is

BTCUSD stead moved at zone level 28k. In the H1 timeframe the BTCUSD moves sideways near the middle band line. Here the Bollinger band squeeze appears indicating the market is in low volatility and waiting for a breakout. The prices are still above MA 50 which means indicators show an uptrend market.

o2MtM1w.png

SnR

S1 : 25954.7
R1 : 29954.5
R2 : 29954.5

RISK WARNING: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgement as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.
Bitcoin price today is $27,261.58 rising 1.94%. In the daily timeframe, BTCUSD price above MA50 indicates sentiment bullish, with the next resistance near the upper band line at roughly 28234, in H1 timeframe BTCUSD tends to move to bulls, but RSI level 79 gives an early warning the price already entering overbought zone level.

g1LNEGr.png

BTCUSD SnR

S1 : 25727.5

R1 : 28543.1
R2 : 29615

--------------
17 October 2023

Bitcoin price today is $28,434.11 rising 4.25%,
In the daily timeframe, BTCUSD formed a bulls candle with a long tail on the top candle, it is means after the price hit the high of 29918 then get pressure and dropped to the 28k level prices.
In the hourly timeframe, BTCUSD moved above the middle band and MA50 indicates an uptrend based on two indicators, RSI level 74 which means the price in the overbought zone level gives an early warning possibility of retracement.

CXsNtJK.png

SnR
S1: 25954.7
R1: 29954.5
R2: 29954.5
R3: 31786.3

Bitcoin price today is

BTCUSD stead moved at zone level 28k. In the H1 timeframe the BTCUSD moves sideways near the middle band line. Here the Bollinger band squeeze appears indicating the market is in low volatility and waiting for a breakout. The prices are still above MA 50 which means indicators show an uptrend market.

o2MtM1w.png

SnR

RISK WARNING: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgement as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.
19 October 2023

Bitcoin price today $28,275.72 drop 0.59%

BTCUSD now traded below upper band line in the daily timeframe. Yesterday BTCUSD formed high 28932 and low 28153. The candlestick formed bearish candle with long wick on top candle.

Depite BTCUSD draws bearish candle but the low price still formed lower high which means not yet gives reversal signal. Here RSI 60 tries away from oberbought zone level.

In the H1, BTCUSD flat near middle band line, and the Bollinger band squeeze waiting for breakout. The MA 50 above the prices indicates transition signal bearish, while the RSI level 47 indicates the prices below downtrend zone level.

nQ7BR8Q.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

FXOpen is a CFD broker that offers crypto accounts 43 pairs with BTC, BCH, EOS, Ripple, Monero, LTC, etc.

Cryptocurrency CFDs are not available to retail clients in the UK

Last edited:
Today Bitcoin has been gaining in price. After touching $30K it is slightly down but the price is higher than what it was yesterday. Since bitcoin is gaining in price, I have made some profits through my trading activities. I do not know the real reason for the bitcoin price gain today. I will have to see why bitcoin is gaining value.

23 October

Bitcoin price today is $29,819.18 fall 0.70%

BTCUSD drew a bear candle with a long wick on the top and bottom candle. The prices still traded in the range of 29k.

In the daily timeframe, BTCUSD moved near the upper band line and here the band line expanded indicating the market's increasing volatility. MA 50 draws an ascending line indicating the trend is bullish, meanwhile, the RSI 70 means the prices in an overbought zone level.

In the hourly timeframe, we can see BTCUSD now moved near the lower band line and here we can see the MA 50 is flat indicating a sideways market, and the Bollinger band squeeze occurs waiting next breakout. Meanwhile, the RSI level 47 which means the prices in a downtrend zone level.

l34l80w.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

R1 : 30184.5
R2 : 30184.5

FXOpen is a CFD broker that offers crypto accounts 43 pairs with BTC, BCH, EOS, Ripple, Monero, LTC, etc.

In UK and Australia CFD crypto is only available for professional clients based on FCA and ASIC rules

Bitcoin at the time of writing this post is at $30700 and I do not know the reason for the sudden rebound it has had in these last hours, perhaps in the next few hours the reason for this rise will be known, the reality is that the price of Bitcoin is in a mini rally and may be warning us of an upcoming Christmas rally, perhaps we can see Bitcoin at $35,000 by the end of this year.

Bitcoin price today is $31,641.51 rising 6.29% at the time of writing.

BTCUSD continues to rise and is now traded at 31k level prices. This level becomes a crucial zone based on the Bollinger band in the weekly timeframe. It is possible to break out this level leading the price rise up to reach 35k level prices. During two weeks, we can see the BTCUSD candle draws bullish indicating confidence buyers are trying to dominate the market.

In the daily timeframe, we can see BTCUSD draws long body bullish candle indicating a strong rally, the BTCUSD prices are sometimes wavy, in this level RSI shows 73 which means the prices entering an overbought zone level gives early warnind possible retracement.

The Bollinger band in the daily timeframe, we can see the band line expands indicating the market in high volatility.THe MA 50 line far below the price draws an ascending line indicating an uptrend market.

In the hourly timeframe, we can see there are spike movement in which the gap occurs between the candle and to next candle, its like the price jumped higher. The pattern still formed a bull candle and consolidated near the upper band line. Here the MA 50 draws an ascending line below the prices indicating an uptrend market. Meanwhile, the RSI level 75 which means the prices entering the overbought zone level.

45sKni4.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

R1 : 31275
R2 : 31275

In UK and Australia CFD crypto is only available for professional clients based on FCA and ASIC rules

From my analysis, I came with the findings that Bitcoin will definitely get into the zone of $30,000 to $40,000 by December and it's looking like that's what's on the cards now. I would have invested more when the price was at $24,000 to $25,000 but I decided to wait and just confirm my analysis.

Right now the price is at $34000 having broken hard the resistance of $32000 and now it is very complicated to know what it can do, there is a brutal leverage in the market and FOMO is here, I think a big sell-off may be just around the corner, I would be cautious from now on.

Right now the price is at $34000 having broken hard the resistance of $32000 and now it is very complicated to know what it can do, there is a brutal leverage in the market and FOMO is here, I think a big sell-off may be just around the corner, I would be cautious from now on.

It's the FOMO that's going to likely screw up the price movement from this point as I see it. A lot of people are going to pushed to making impulsive buys and sells at this point but a smart investor is going to be patient enough to wait it out. Don't get too greedy with cryptocurrency, it's the only way to survive being caught in a wrong decision.

It's the FOMO that's going to likely screw up the price movement from this point as I see it. A lot of people are going to pushed to making impulsive buys and sells at this point but a smart investor is going to be patient enough to wait it out. Don't get too greedy with cryptocurrency, it's the only way to survive being caught in a wrong decision.
I left a trade open yesterday because I was convinced that Bitcoin was going to break the resistance, I left a stop profit a little above that resistance which was $32,000, now that I have taken profits and seeing how the market is, I am not going to trade, I have a bad feeling right now.

I left a trade open yesterday because I was convinced that Bitcoin was going to break the resistance, I left a stop profit a little above that resistance which was $32,000, now that I have taken profits and seeing how the market is, I am not going to trade, I have a bad feeling right now.

It wasn't Bitcoin that I traded but a XVG VERGE. I only trade on Binance futures and the coin was able to make over 16%+ move yesterday. I have already closed my trade while observing what's going on with Bitcoin. A lot of people might regret making hasty decision if they are caught up.

It wasn't Bitcoin that I traded but a XVG VERGE. I only trade on Binance futures and the coin was able to make over 16%+ move yesterday. I have already closed my trade while observing what's going on with Bitcoin. A lot of people might regret making hasty decision if they are caught up.
I prefer to trade in Bitcoin or LTC because I feel very comfortable with the volatility of these assets, it is seen that you prefer higher volatilities, it is okay too, the returns can be higher, the truth is that these days I have closed some very good trades, I am happy and it is time to withdraw from the market for a few days until everything is calmer, Patience is a virtue in these uncertain times.

I prefer to trade in Bitcoin or LTC because I feel very comfortable with the volatility of these assets, it is seen that you prefer higher volatilities, it is okay too, the returns can be higher, the truth is that these days I have closed some very good trades, I am happy and it is time to withdraw from the market for a few days until everything is calmer, Patience is a virtue in these uncertain times.

Exactly! The year is almost over and one doesn't need to push too hard in this stage. Whatever you couldn't make from January till now almost the end of October, should be carried over to next year. Investment opportunities never ends, so we need to play smart in this stage. You're right though about the kind of assest that I love to trade 😏.

Bitcoin price today is $34,076.01 rise 7.85%.

BTCUSD still drew bullish candle in yesterday market, and record high roughly 34770.

In the daily timeframe, we can see long bullish candle two days in row indicating strong rally. Here the prices broken upper band line and move outside the lines which means very high volatility market occurs. In other hand the RSI indicator shows level 86 which means the prices already entering overbought zone level.

Meanwhile in the weekly timeframe, we can see the BTCUSD break upper band and formed long body candle in raw during two week. Here the MA 50 draws ascending line far below the prices indicating uptrend market, meanwhile the RSI 67 which means the prices above uptrend zone level in this timeframe.

In H1 timeframe, BTCUSD now still tries to struggle continue rising but not yet break previous high. The price moved above middle band line and here the Bollinger band still drew wide range indicating high volatility market. Meanwhile the RSI 66 which means the prices above uptrend zone level.

mw2elil.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

R1 : 35184.8
R2 : 35184.8
R3 : 35184.8

Disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing your money

Bitcoin price today is $34,076.01 rise 7.85%.

BTCUSD still drew bullish candle in yesterday market, and record high roughly 34770.

In the daily timeframe, we can see long bullish candle two days in row indicating strong rally. Here the prices broken upper band line and move outside the lines which means very high volatility market occurs. In other hand the RSI indicator shows level 86 which means the prices already entering overbought zone level.

Meanwhile in the weekly timeframe, we can see the BTCUSD break upper band and formed long body candle in raw during two week. Here the MA 50 draws ascending line far below the prices indicating uptrend market, meanwhile the RSI 67 which means the prices above uptrend zone level in this timeframe.

In H1 timeframe, BTCUSD now still tries to struggle continue rising but not yet break previous high. The price moved above middle band line and here the Bollinger band still drew wide range indicating high volatility market. Meanwhile the RSI 66 which means the prices above uptrend zone level.

mw2elil.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

Disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing your money

There is a possibility that this bullish market is going to hold on for a while which is something that is very good for those who invested in Bitcoin. This is because it means that they have the opportunity to make a lot of profit from the market for a long while since it has been in the bearish run of a market.

Bitcoin price today is $34,620.25 rising 1.48%.

BTCUSD is still in bullish biases in yesterday's market, the BTCUSD record higher high indicates the bullish sentiment still tries to control the market.

In the weekly timeframe, BTCUSD formed a strong bullish candle in two weeks, the price breakout upper band line and then flying high afterward. Some investors believe Bitcoin will reach 40k this year.

In the daily timeframe, BTCUSD draws a consecutive bull candle this week, but the BTCUSD price still records higher highs and higher lows. The Bollinger band expands a wide range which means the prices in high volatility. Meanwhile RSI indicator shows level 86 which means the prices entering the overbought zone level.

In H1 timeframe, BTCUSD now moves above the middle band line and here the MA 50 draws an ascending line near the lower band indicating an uptrend market. Meanwhile, the RSI 60 means the prices are above the uptrend zone level. Now the prices in consolidation near the upper band and middle band line.

M1M9InQ.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

======================================
27 October

Bitcoin price today is $34,193.01 drop 1.23%.

BTCUSD in yesterday's market consolidated in the range of 34k. The prices still unsuccessfully broke the previous high and shaped a bearish candle.

In the daily timeframe, we can see the price now moved near the upper band line and draws a low of 33758. and high 34767. The price is far below the MA 50 showing an ascending line indicating an uptrend market. RSI level 84 shows an overbought zone level.

In the H1 timeframe, BTCUSD consolidated in the range of Bollinger band, here the Bollinger band narrowed which means the market in low volatility. Meanwhile, the RSI indicator shows 50 which means the prices in the neutral zone level.

tufoq8n.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

S1 : 26045.1

30 Oktober

Bitcoin price today is $34,585.69 rising 1.33%.

BTCUSD draws a bull candle and tries to continue a bullish market but still holds by the resistance of 35k.

In the daily timeframe, we can see the price moved near the upper band line, and here the Bolinger band line expands which means the market in high volatility. The MA 50 far below the prices draws an ascending line which means the market is in an uptrend zone line. Meanwhile, the RSI level is 82 which means the prices entering the overbought zone level.

In the H1 timeframe, the BTCUSD price is now above the middle band line below the upper band line. Here the MA 50 is far below the prices indicating an uptrend market. Meanwhile, the RSI 62 means the prices are above the uptrend zone level.

K6sPl0S.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

S1 : 26055.2

31 October

Bitcoin price today is 34,492.77 drop of 0.51%

BTCUSD is still steady in the range of 34k, yesterday the price formed a doji candle with a small body, BTCUSD steady move in the range 34k.

In the daily timeframe, we can see the BTCUSD move near the upper band line above the middle band line. The Bollinger band still tends to show a bull signal, and the MA 50 also shows an ascending line which means the market in an uptrend. Meanwhile, the RSI level is 80 which means the prices are already in the overbought zone level.

In the H1 timeframe, BTCUSD now moves near the middle band line and here the Bollinger band draws a flattening line indicating a sideways market. The price tends moved swing high near 34743 and swing low near 34169. The MA 50 draws flat also indicating a sideways market, meanwhile, the RSI level 50 which means the price in the neutral zone level.

Xj06vpB.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

S1 : 26490.8

1 November

Bitcoin price today is $34,533.09 rises 0.23%

BTCUSD still move steady at the range 34k. Yesterday the price formed doji candle as indecision candle.

In the daily timeframe we can see BTCUSD now moved near upper band line and formation candle not differ much to yesterday market. Here the Bollinger band still wide range, the MA 50 draws ascending indicating uptrend. And the RSI level 81 indicating overbought zone level.

In the H1 we can see BTCUSD now move near upper band line above middle band line. Here the bands indicating flat which the market in the range trading. Meanwhile the MA 50 is flat also indicates sideways. Meanwhile the RSI 55 which means the prices above uptrend zon level.

5yfbjoG.png

Chart FXOpen Ticktrader

SnR

================================================================================================
2 November

Bitcoin price today is $35,248.25 rise 2.03%.

BTCUSD end consolidation phase and continue rising. Now BTCUSD already reaches 35k. Yesterday BTCUSD formed bullish candle eith long wick at bottom and top candle.

In the daily timeframe, we can see the price moved below upper band line, here the Bollinger band still draw wide range indicating high volatility market. The MA 50 draws ascending line indicates uptrend signal long term. Meanwhuile the RSI level is 83 which means the prices already in the overbought zone level.

In the H1 timeframe, BTCUSD start rising from low 34112 gradually rising and reached 35548. BTCUSD price now moved near upper band line consolidate after rally. Here the Bollinger band draws wide range which means the market in high volatility. Meanwhile the RSI shows level 66 which means the prices above uptrend zone level.

LA9w4e3.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

In UK and Australia CFD crypto only available for professional clients based FCA and ASIC rules

======================================================================================================================

3 November

Bitcoin price today is $34,767.82 drop 1.99%.

BTCUSD in yesterday market draws bearish candle with long wick on top and bottom candle. After reached high 35949 then price dropped low 34450, however the candle still draws lower high.

In the daily timeframe, we can see the BTCUSD now moved near upper band line and the formation line still no differ much compare yesterday market. The Bollinger band still in wide range indicating high volatility market. The MA 50 ascending line signaling uptrend, and the RSI level 76 which means the price still in the overbought zone level.

In the H1 timerame, BTCUSD now move near the MA 50 between middle and lower band line. Here the MA 50 flattening indicating transition signal sideways.Meanwhile the RSI 46 shows the prices below downtrend zone level.

297YJl0.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

R1 : 35909.7
R2 : 35909.7
R3 : 35909.7

3 November

Bitcoin price today is $34,767.82 drop 1.99%.

BTCUSD in yesterday market draws bearish candle with long wick on top and bottom candle. After reached high 35949 then price dropped low 34450, however the candle still draws lower high.

In the daily timeframe, we can see the BTCUSD now moved near upper band line and the formation line still no differ much compare yesterday market. The Bollinger band still in wide range indicating high volatility market. The MA 50 ascending line signaling uptrend, and the RSI level 76 which means the price still in the overbought zone level.

In the H1 timerame, BTCUSD now move near the MA 50 between middle and lower band line. Here the MA 50 flattening indicating transition signal sideways.Meanwhile the RSI 46 shows the prices below downtrend zone level.

297YJl0.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

===========================================================================================================================
6 November

Bitcoin price today is $34,752.53 drop 0.53%

BTCUSD still consolidated near the trading range of 34k in last week's market.

In the daily timeframe, BTCUSD still moves near the upper band line and tends to draw a higher low point. Although the high prices still can't break the previous high 35949.

Here the Bollinger band still draws a wide range, meanwhile the MA 50 draws an ascending line indicating an uptrend market. And the RSI level 70 slowly tries to abandon the overbought zone level.

In the H1, BTCUSD broke the lower band line in one hour, but the price discontinued dropped and consolidated below the lower band line. Here the Bollinger band narrow indicating low volatility. Meanwhile, the MA 50 is flat indicating a sideways market, and the RSI level 41 which means the prices are below the downtrend zone level.

aYVSrQe.png

Chart FXOpen Ticktrader

SnR

Last edited:
It seems like BTCUSD is really keeping traders on their toes with the blend of bullish candles and strong rallies in the market. The repeated breaking of upper bands paired with the high RSI levels certainly points to that high volatility you’ve noted.

I think Bitcoin has strength in the medium term to get to 39k or 40k before it turns around and starts falling to look for previous resistances and liquidity zones, right now I can only see it following the uptrend.

I recently read an article where the author claimed that Bitcoin will be around $36K by the end of the month and might reach $40k by the end of the year. However, when it comes to make accurate predictions on Bitcoin or crypto market in general no one can be 100 percent right.

7 November

Bitcoin price today is $35,102.35 rise 0.90%

BTCUSD still traded in the range of 34k and 35k. Today the price rose 0.90% despite not yet crossing resistance zone 35900.

In the daily timeframe, yesterday the price still formed the Doji candle indicating indecision candle. The Bollinger band is still in wide range which means the market is in high volatility in this timeframe. The MA 50 draws an ascending line far below the prices indicating an uptrend market. The RSI level of 76 gives an early warning the prices are already in the overbought zone level.

In the H1 timeframe, here we can see the Bollinger band squeeze indicating the market in low volatility and waiting for a breakout. The price probably move at a swing high near the upper band at roughly 35306 and swing low near the lower band at roughly 34796. Here the MA 50 is flat indicating a sideways market and the RSI level is 54 which means the prices are above the uptrend zone level.

ZvfaJho.png

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

S1: 26490.8
R1: 35909.7
R2: 35909.7
R3: 35909.7

In UK and Australia CFD crypto only available for professional clients based FCA and ASIC rules

Watching Bitcoin's price flirt with the $28k mark is quite exciting, especially for those bullish on the market. Your insights on the RSI and moving averages are helpful indicators for the current sentiment. However, as the RSI suggests overbought conditions, it'll be interesting to see how the next resistance level plays out, especially with that pressure at $29k.
For those looking to dive deeper into crypto trends and possibly trade, https://whitebit.com/ offers a platform that could be worth exploring. Always crucial to heed the risk warnings in such volatile markets!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back