What's new

Bitcoin is moving to the sporting world!

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
The reach of Bitcoin has been expanding continuously. At first there were some merchants that start ed to accept Bitcoin, and soon there were some legal and government institutions in some countries that even opened their mind to its acceptance and have started to integrate it as such. And it seems that now Bitcoin has reached the sporting world as well.

The first player to be bought using Bitcoin occurred recently, with the sle happening for striker David Barar, who is moving from Real Madrid to Sagunda. Whilst the value of the transaction was not disclosed, this shows crypto reach within the sporting community as well, and perhaps in the future this may become much more integrated into sports as well.

The reach of Bitcoin has been expanding continuously. At first there were some merchants that start ed to accept Bitcoin, and soon there were some legal and government institutions in some countries that even opened their mind to its acceptance and have started to integrate it as such. And it seems that now Bitcoin has reached the sporting world as well.

The first player to be bought using Bitcoin occurred recently, with the sle happening for striker David Barar, who is moving from Real Madrid to Sagunda. Whilst the value of the transaction was not disclosed, this shows crypto reach within the sporting community as well, and perhaps in the future this may become much more integrated into sports as well.
Wow! This is good news for crypto currency, if reputable organizations start using it for transactions, then crypto currencies are heading in the right direction.

People and crypto enthusiast have been looking forward to this, what better time would it have been? Crypto to Moon!!

Yes a big reach to cryptocurrency in terms of acceptance expansion. I believe UEFA or FIFA once used blockchain for the distribution of ticketing. I think one football club Gilbrator had also paid players salary with Bitcoin.I think in partial payment though. This events will keep strengthening the mind of an average user and incomings to the future in crypto.

This is a welcome news I more admit. Crypto currency gaining ground in the world's market is what we want to here. This news give investors more sense of security. I believe this will help the ground of Bitcoin in the coming months

I saw the news and I was really happy for the crypto world This shows how much acceptance coins are getting and how far this journey has gotten to. I expect similar news to keep popping up.

Fantastic movement of Cryptocurrency, it shows that the world is showing more interest into it now like never before. I never believe also that sports teams especially soccer will endorse Bitcoin as a means of payment. I love the waves that Cryptocurrency is driving at the moment.

In February 2020, Buffett had some harsh words forbitcoin and cryptocurrencies in a CNBC interview, saying that they "basically have no value." ... He also said that he doesn't own anycryptocurrency and never will, although he didreportedly receive some for as a birthday gift.

This is a wonderful news and a milestone for Bitcoin, a player bought with cash and Bitcoin? I knew that Bitcoin being accepted as payment is just a short time away, and it's here already. This is a welcome development.

Yeah definitely, article is all about truth and information. Bitcoin decreased a lot of money value in this previous week, but now this is the topic in business market at online. Everyone is debating on bitcoin, some report say it will ban in future, some say it will be surpassed by Ethereum but what will happen, no one knows

Wow! This is good news for crypto currency, if reputable organizations start using it for transactions, then crypto currencies are heading in the right direction.

People and crypto enthusiast have been looking forward to this, what better time would it have been? Crypto to Moon!!
I definitely agree with you here. Furthermore, if you look at sports teams like this, when they use Bitcoin it will also expand the number of people that know about Bitcoin to those that are followers or fans of the teams. Perhaps this can help to introduce new people into the crypto world, and they will have more confidence in it as well with their favourite team being in support of it.

So it is great that public figures like this are supporting Bitcoin and being able to broaden it to more people that are out there.

Reading about this news in a site that I work on made me to understand that ,in near future all most all aspect of the world will come to adopt Bitcoin ,and this will be a great news for Bitcoin lovers and cryptocurrency in general. I wouldn't want less than to appreciate the need to save up Bitcoin now

This is very important news for all the people who are involved in the cryptocurrency market, i hope that I the coming years the cryptocurrency will dominate the world and all the transections will take place by cryptocurrencies.

That's really a great news brother. I also hope that in future Cryptocurrencies will be accepted everywhere and become legal with other online transactions. I believe this will help the base of Bitcoin in the coming months or years.

Having read about this news on a website that I am working on made me understand that Bitcoin will be adopted in the near future by all aspects of the world, and this will be a great news for Bitcoin lovers and cryptocurrency in general. I just want to appreciate the need to save Bitcoin now.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the world digital currency that will be accepted in the next few years to come and there are improving our own way of transaction from physical cash to digital currency that cannot be handled physically but are stored as a blockchain, you really need to accept and adopted to this beautiful mode of transaction as there is a possibility that in the next 2o years cryptocurrency will be accepted as the overall mode of transaction.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the world digital currency that will be accepted in the next few years to come and there are improving our own way of transaction from physical cash to digital currency that cannot be handled physically but are stored as a blockchain, you really need to accept and adopted to this beautiful mode of transaction as there is a possibility that in the next 2o years cryptocurrency will be accepted as the overall mode of transaction.

these are actually good news for many reasons, one of the reason is that sports got a lot of fans that probably don't know about cryptocurrency, so this is the chance for them to know about it and make them join the crypto world

No doubt you share valuable information and hopefully the bitcoin has touch it peak as people didn't think about it.This is a wonderful news and a milestone for Bitcoin, a player bought with cash and Bitcoin I knew that Bitcoin being accepted as payment is just a short time away, and it's here already. Bitcoin is no emerging as it will take place of fiat currency.

Bitcoin is reaching the sporting world. Well to me Bitcoin is now everywhere in the world that people are looking for money to invest in it. After getting to the sport world it would means that there is increase in crypto currency sales.

If it is fully integrated into sport then it will become massive than it already is, sport like football are known to pay ridiculous amount of money on players that are not valuable, I believe it will even make the value to grow.

All The News Bitcoin in Football: Could we be going crypto?

Bitcoin in Football: Could we be going crypto?​

GettyImages.9387770601.jpg

Cryptocurrencies and more commonly Bitcoin have been gracing the world’s financial markets for just less than 10 years now and while Bitcoin is still technically in its infancy, it’s already securing itself a position in the sporting world.
Football has been no exception, with transfers, payments and sponsorships being conducted in Bitcoin and other leading cryptocurrencies. We’ve even seen the creation of new cryptocurrencies by our favourite players and enthusiasts.
With this brand new technology worming its way into the game as we know it, it’s easy to understand just why so many fans are starting to wonder whether football could be ‘going crypto’. Here, we’re taking a closer look at just how cryptocurrencies are used in the game, and what this could mean for the future.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back