What's new

Bitcoin is moving to the sporting world!

Bitcoin is being accepted in various areas. This is good for the crypto currency market because this will ensure confidence in investors and traders. But sadly, crypto is still illegal here.

What an interesting news. I never knew about this until now. These are some of the things that will continue to increase the popularity and acceptance of bitcoin. I am still wondering how any other coin will be able to rise and meet btc in value. It will be very hard for such to happen. It is just my opinion.

That's a good thing perhaps the player wanted his payment to come in Bitcoin before he could sign the contract documents with whichever club it is that's hiring his services

It's just a matter of time for all sectors of the world to adopt Bitcoin as a level tender. The only issue with the crypto currency exchange Business is that it comes with a Volatility that might let peoples money go up or go down

Bitcoin is being accepted in various areas. This is good for the crypto currency market because this will ensure confidence in investors and traders. But sadly, crypto is still illegal here.
I think that right now bitcoin is illegal in many countries and a lot of them are not even considering legalizing it at this point because of the risks that are involved with cryptocurrency. However with many countries being open to the possibility of accepting cryptocurrency I think it is just a matter of time before all country start to consider it in some form or the other.

Crypto currency has moved to sport also. I was on a news some times ago when I came across a news about a club sponsored by a crypto currency company and in the agreement, they will have to hold bitcoin for certain time

Because many coins are simply having their own NFT projects which is bringing popularity to the world of digital currency. Leo Messi was recently bought using NFT fan token as part of it's payment.

You can only trade with Bitcoin if you adopt it so I think the two clubs involved in this transaction have adopted the coin which is also a good move for both the clubs and the crypto.
Bitcoin is gradually getting adopted by many individuals and companies so I am not surprised to see it in the sport world too.
We can all see that many football clubs have their own digital currency now which will facilitate an efficient crypto based transaction in the future

Lots of football teams are entering into the NFTs market, they simply want to establish business through it. And use it for transactions around their respective club.

Watford Football Club was part sponsored by a crypto company in the 2019/2020 season. This season they're sporting the Dogecoin logo on their shirt. Fiorentina too seems to get sponsorship from a crypto company just to name a few. Cryptocurrency is fully invested in football now.

Watford Football Club was part sponsored by a crypto company in the 2019/2020 season. This season they're sporting the Dogecoin logo on their shirt. Fiorentina too seems to get sponsorship from a crypto company just to name a few. Cryptocurrency is fully invested in football now.
That's great to here that many of this clubs are simply going into crypto endorsement with different coins and exchange platforms.

Well generally the acceptance of cryptocurrency is becoming a global phenomenon even though there are areas of in the world which have not know or have much knowledge about the operation of cryptocurrency But its has been accepted by a number of nations.

I think this is very good that bitcoin has reaching to support these bitcoin is all over the world, many people are looking for money to invest on it, because bitcoin is really a good investment.

Woow that a cheering news and it is a wonderful development and a win for digital currency. That move will encourage more people to invest in cryptocurrency and the value of coins will increases.

I think one football club Gilbrator had also paid players salary with Bitcoin.I think in partial payment though. This events will keep strengthening the mind of an average user and incomings to the future in crypto.
Bitcoin moving and entering the sporting world means very soon , crypto currency will be accepted worldwide because using crypto currency coin to pay player's wages is very much.

I am really impressed with the movement of Bitcoin, it's just like Bitcoin is on a tour, recently there have been so many adduction, I believe this would also make the price value of Bitcoin to go higher as well with time, since there are more users investing on it.

I would say that cryptocurrency as gained popularity among the sports enthusiasts. We have heard similar news on how some players were bought in the sporting using the bitcoin. There are football clubs who that has their token and it is listed in the cryptocurrency market.

You are very correct my friend. Some other cryptocurrency tenders have even started sponsoring some football clubs. You can see their logo imprinted on the jerseys.

Bitcoin is moving every where, people form different walk of life are investing in bitcoin. Even the governments are interested in making it the official currency. This is a good news for crypto investors.

That is a bigger stage for Bitcoin to gain a world recognition because sport is a universal activity so it would be a better gain for Bitcoin as the universe would come to see it as a nice way of sending and receiving money

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back