What's new

Bitcoin is moving to the sporting world!

I think one football club Gilbrator had also paid players salary with Bitcoin.I think in partial payment though. This events will keep strengthening the mind of an average user and incomings to the future in crypto.

Bitcoin, the world’s best known cryptocurrency, jumped above $17,000 to a three-year high on Tuesday as a growing number of investors backed it as an alternative to other assets.
The currency climbed more than 4% to $17,492, its highest level since December 2017 and more than four times higher than the price in March when heavy selling sent its value below $4,000.
Analysts said the pandemic had encouraged investors to review the long-term outlook for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin and XRP, which have all increased in value in recent months.

I was shocked when I stumbled at the news of that football player that was signed from Real Madrid. It gives us insight from what is to come from the world of cryptocurrency. I just hope my government legalises it as a viable means of exchange soon.

Yes, you are right. It is good news for cryptocurrency trading. But it is not 100 percent sure that it will get support because you know ups and downs are coming now a days in the rate of bitcoin. You cannot give guarantee that it will increase in future. It is risky, marketing of it may be increased or decreased no one knows about this matter.

I have said it before, it is just a matter of time everyone will accept the fact that bitcoin and cryptocurrency has come to stay.
The rate at which bitcoin is going and it's value going up, I think in the next 10 years it will be the major means of payment all over the world.

According to my own point of view, I believe Bitcoin is a very good business to invest in and also well profitable business. right now bitcoin is moving to next stage and bitcoin is one of the most popular coin in the world right now and I believe soon all the government will accept Bitcoin all over the world

Sometimes I wonder if what I have been reading in this board are all true. Now the trading of an athlete is paid with Bitcoin huh. It is really a puzzle why they have to transact in Bitcoin when there is cash to speak of. What if they pay in Bitcoin today and tomorrow the price of Bitcoin drops? I don't think wise investors would do that.

The reach of Bitcoin has been expanding continuously. At first there were some merchants that start ed to accept Bitcoin, and soon there were some legal and government institutions in some countries that even opened their mind to its acceptance and have started to integrate it as such. And it seems that now Bitcoin has reached the sporting world as well.

The first player to be bought using Bitcoin occurred recently, with the sle happening for striker David Barar, who is moving from Real Madrid to Sagunda. Whilst the value of the transaction was not disclosed, this shows crypto reach within the sporting community as well, and perhaps in the future this may become much more integrated into sports as well.
Yet some country in Africa is restricting their bank services to their people. Nigerian government will not be the end of me.
It's a great news, it means the integration is gaining grounds and that good for cryptocurrency. This is a very good step.

Converning this topic at hand, I would say this is good news for crypto currency, if reputable organizations start using it for transactions, then crypto currencies are heading in the right direction. People and crypto enthusiast have been looking forward to this, and today also I heard the mayor of Miami is looking to invest part of their reserves into bitcoin

Really? Am just seeing this now and so happy, bitcoin geting into the sporting world is a huge and great news both to the already existing cryptocurrency investors and investors yet to come. It means bitcoin is getting accepted universally and sport is loved by so many

During times of volatility, investors tend to move their money out of shares and into what are considered safer havens, like cash and gold.
Some feel cryptocurrencies are now being viewed as a shelter from stock market volatility.
"Covid-19 has disrupted the traditional safe-haven trade and gold's inability to outperform. Periods of extreme risk aversion have forced many traders to diversify into Bitcoin,

Now bitcoin is being recognized in many of the sectors and l like the fact that many sporting clubs are now adopting it. In the pandemic period back in 2020, sporting clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona made about some millions from their fun tokens and it was very supportive to them.

Sometimes I wonder if what I have been reading in this board are all true. Now the trading of an athlete is paid with Bitcoin huh. It is really a puzzle why they have to transact in Bitcoin when there is cash to speak of. What if they pay in Bitcoin today and tomorrow the price of Bitcoin drops? I don't think wise investors would do that.
You should know that bitcoin is an asset not a bubble and can't just crash for no reason, those accepting bitcoin payment are fully aware of it volatile nature and they are ready to manage it because sometimes it could be to their own advantage and otherwise sometimes.

It is a good thing to happen to the sporting world. More people now loves to keep most of their transactions private hence the needs for the adoption of bitcoin in the payments of goods and services.

Lots of sports team have embraced the idea of taking their salary through BTC and any other coins. News carried a headline where Cristiano Ronaldo of June demanding for some of his wages be PSID via crypto.

The reach of Bitcoin has been expanding continuously. At first there were some merchants that start ed to accept Bitcoin, and soon there were some legal and government institutions in some countries that even opened their mind to its acceptance and have started to integrate it as such. And it seems that now Bitcoin has reached the sporting world as well.

The first player to be bought using Bitcoin occurred recently, with the sle happening for striker David Barar, who is moving from Real Madrid to Sagunda. Whilst the value of the transaction was not disclosed, this shows crypto reach within the sporting community as well, and perhaps in the future this may become much more integrated into sports as well.
David barar buying bitcoin is just an individual out of the masses. I'm very sure that most players are into crypto currency but they won't disclose it to anybody, its just the will of David to disclose that one.

Well this is to be expected and I expect it to even move beyond sports into other areas too but fingers crossed tho, this just proves more and more that Bitcoin and crypto as a whole is here to stay

Yeah Bitcoin moving to the sport world is actually a good thing you get to do some trading on Bitcoin with players and they might as well be paid via bitcoin and their wallets.

Wow this is great, that goes to show that cryptocurrencies are gradually becoming acceptable. With this, a lot of fans will also want to be a part of this crypto era.

David barar buying bitcoin is just an individual out of the masses. I'm very sure that most players are into crypto currency but they won't disclose it to anybody, its just the will of David to disclose that one.
I think that with time there are many more sports people that are getting involved in crypto. I even read an article recently that said that wilson chandler is into cryptocurrency trading as well.
Post automatically merged:

Lots of sports team have embraced the idea of taking their salary through BTC and any other coins. News carried a headline where Cristiano Ronaldo of June demanding for some of his wages be PSID via crypto.
This is a very interesting development, and i have not heard of this before. But such a development will surely drive more people to invest in crypto, seeing that a public figure like Ronaldo is in such hihg support of this coin.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back