Bitcoin bearish coming up in year 2021

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A report from bitcoin bock chain on 15th of December said " bitcoin will witness is next bearish in the year 2021. Following with backing down of a popular bitcoin icon.

This report came has a shock to me, do you guys think it is safe to hold your bitcoin till next year, am already thing of selling mine by the end of this year.

Well this is just what it is, a prediction that can come true or false but to me, this prediction is absolutely false in that the full effect of the institutional investment in Bitcoin has not yet been felt yet, so there is no way Bitcoin will experience a bearish run come 2021.

Bitcoin is almost at $30,000 currently , I will agree to such prediction if it has facts to support it claims because some people just make prediction to scare people away without any backing to support their predictions. I see more increase in it value than soaring.

Anything can happen, when we see the Bitcoin price reaching 34000 dollars rapidly, we can also see Bitcoin dropping to the 12000 dollar rapidly! Above the top there is the descent! So there is not a prediction exact, because there is not a science exact.

I don't think bitcoin will go for any free fall especially now, as the price of constantly rushing towards passing landmarks like now it's preparing to reach landmark of 35k and move towards 40k. So maybe bitcoin go for any fall later in the year but for now it's false.

Bitcoin is already on the go again this year, aspect another bullish run. Currently the price is above $34k currently. I believe your coins are still with you?? Cos if you hold it up, up till now you will be buzzing cos it's on the rise. Let's just hope it passes the $50K landmark before April this year.

A report from bitcoin bock chain on 15th of December said " bitcoin will witness is next bearish in the year 2021. Following with backing down of a popular bitcoin icon.

This report came has a shock to me, do you guys think it is safe to hold your bitcoin till next year, am already thing of selling mine by the end of this year.
This is very interesting and expected in my opinion. Every bull market is always followed by a bear market in the crypto world and there are many times that this has happened in the past. If a popular bitcoin icon is selling his coins and he is considered to be a whale this could have a major impact on the price of the coin moving forward. Therefore i think that it is best to secure your profits while you can than take this risk.

I think it is quite safe to hold Bitcoin for more than one year.
by looking at the fluctuating rate of Bitcoin from last six month, we can imagine what its price will be in 2021. I am also going to buy some Bitcoin for further benefit in future.

Actually and factually, no one can say exactly what will happen to the price of bitcoin. BTC is decentralized Crypto currency, so no one can predict its increase or decrease in price.

I think it's safe to buy your bitcoins now and store it for the future because there is a prediction by expert that in the next one year bitcoins as the probability of reaching 100000 dollars, with this then that means the little bitcoins you bought for $1000 can worth up to $5000 in the next few years, that is why expert advise people who go into the world of cryptocurrency to invest in bitcoins now.

Yes, this Is a good analysis on the news of Bitcoin. The coin is now up to $33,000 from $18,000. It's more going up with a bull run as more investors are coming in to invest their money with other news of government officials trying to use the Digital currency as a means of exchange.

I have seen bitcoin pass $35000 mark as compared to trading below $29000 at the end of the year 2020. Those who believed or trusted that prediction would be having serious regrets now.

The prediction is currently happening and bitcoin and it's other altcoins are already taking their bullish term. I know many did not believe the prediction but they forgot to realize that the crypto market is just improving massively as many investors are discovering the goodness in the market.

This is certainly the case as the price of bitcoin has skyrocketed since this post, it recently crossed the 35 thousand mark this morning and its going to continue in this trend for the foreseeable future as the demand will continue to be ok the rise .

Definitely there will be a price correction after a bull run which is the normal thing to happen. When the predict it like there will be a major crash in price is what usually baffles me. It shouldn't just be fundamental analysis technical analysis should be balanced up too.

Bitcoin, just like every other Cryptocurrency is a very volatile commodity, and that's why it's classified as high risk. Bottom line is that bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies will continue to experience turbulence in terms of price, and what's stated by the blockchain is just a prediction which can either come to pass or not.

It's a great surprise as bitcoin continues to surprise the world these days. The price of bitcoin has gone above expectations and their is possibility to move up again. If it continue this way, we should expect more than $50k before April this year 2021.

My friend selling your Bitcoin because of this so called news would be the worst decision of your life ever in 2021. Who told you that this is enough to drive people into panic selling of their priceless bitcion?

The only bearish movement in price action of btc we will see in 2021 will only be a retracement before breaking out of its recently created all time high. Looking at the fundamental analysis of btc in 2021 shows that there would be more adoption of the coin which actually equals to more bullish movement for btc

Estes predicts bitcoin could hit between $100,000 and $288,000 by end-2021, based on a model that utilizes the stock-to-flow ratio measuring the scarcity of commodities like gold. That model, he said, has a 94% correlation with the price of bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back