What's new

Bitcoin bearish coming up in year 2021

ETH is even down to $1900+ their us still signs that will still go down. If things continue this way, don't be surprise to see the coins going down more than -200% from their highest ranked price this year.

This thread was posted in December of last year. It is like a prediction that is now coming true. At $33k for the Bitcoin price today it was down from the recent high of $50 which means there is a bearish condition that is lingering now. Okay, let us wait and see when the bear will leave when the bull arrives.

On May, bearish run for bitcoin and all other crypto currencies started, most of the currencies lost substantial value, even went down by 50 percent. But these days market is improving

Your prediction was actually very accurate and the bearish pull was heavily felt by those invested I bitcoins Indeed. But the market is gradually stabilizing now I think

Barry's will definitely come in most of the cryptocurrency assets including that of Bitcoin. As an investor, it is very important to prepare for the bearish that you can make more profit as a result.

A report from bitcoin bock chain on 15th of December said " bitcoin will witness is next bearish in the year 2021. Following with backing down of a popular bitcoin icon.

This report came has a shock to me, do you guys think it is safe to hold your bitcoin till next year, am already thing of selling mine by the end of this year.
This is the wish by those who hate bitcoin. They wish that bitcoin will crash. That its value will go back to zero. One person said that bitcoin is like a bubble that will soon burst and be destroyed. But I am so thankful that those predictions never happened in 2021. I think it was this year that bitcoin was at the verge of reaching the level of $100k yet it stopped in $60k. Today bitcoin is back to $40k and am hoping that bitcoin will grow and thrive more this year 2021.

Wow!!! I wish I saw this information when it was posted, I would have found a way to prevent the much loss I incurred wheb the bear run started.

Every year has it bearish season in the crypto market and that of 2021 has already passed, now is the bullish season and every coin is very bullish during this period

A report from bitcoin bock chain on 15th of December said " bitcoin will witness is next bearish in the year 2021. Following with backing down of a popular bitcoin icon.

This report came has a shock to me, do you guys think it is safe to hold your bitcoin till next year, am already thing of selling mine by the end of this year.
Jees make Bitcoin no Fall please but save us from all this bad News but I think the wise men shld go into other coin

Before this conclusion is being made there are a lot of technical and fundamental analysis that have been carried out in the price of cryptocurrency that is why it is predicted that the price of bitcoins will be bullish.

And the bearish run finally happened. Many investors were forced into paid selling and they actually lost quite some fortunes. Now that Bitcoin has regained itself, it will still tho higher before the year runs out.

I think this really Happened too , although Bitcoin reached it's highest during this period of it's bullish run and now it's bearish movement is really coming to past and the price is falling instead of rising more

In 2021, the only bearish swing in bitcoin price action will be a retracement before it breaks out of its freshly achieved all-time high. In 2021, according to the fundamental study of bitcoin, there will be more acceptance of the coin, which will result in more optimistic movement for bitcoin.

The point is that we will not be able to give accurate prediction of the overall bitcoin's market movement . The movement of bitcoins either uptrend or downtrend is depending on so many things and so many of these factors are unknown to us. Technical analysis is good but may not give us everything we need know

Waoh. This is massive, I'll like to know your source. This prediction came to pass absolutely and those who adhered profited I should assume.
Please share your source so we don't get left out on important information like this next time.

Bitcoin, just like every other Cryptocurrency is a very volatile commodity, and that's why it's classified as high risk. Bottom line is that bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies will continue to experience turbulence in terms of price, and what's stated by the blockchain is just a prediction which can either come to pass or not.
That is just the fact about the cryptocurency market,because when it comes to the issue of prediction,it is all but speeculative in the general view,because some market forces can just make the whole market to shift.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back