Binance in trouble.

Tienda

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have heard about the Binance users complain the incorrect operation Binance exchange.
Also, suffer loses because of the malfunction.
After Coinbase issue and now Binance in trouble who is the next!...

What do you think?.. And did you hear about this Binance issues?.​

I just discovered this online with many people laying several complaints a bout the exchange and even threatening to jump ship as soon as they can get their coins out. I wonder what is going on with Binance, being such a famous exchange.

Is this probably a targeted attack at the two largest Bitcoin exchange platforms?

I just recently signed up with binance and the Services were great. These needs serious consideration, with the rise in prices of most crypto this year, so investors do not lose their money.

Hmm, I'm just hearing about this information just now. What must have caused this problem daunting on binance crypto exchange platform. They should do as soon as possible to resolve this issue before it will cost serious challenges, and raise eye brows.

I am also new with in this. I have never hear of binance before. Pls can you shed more light on it Pls. and is they conversion rate better. I am currently using luno and I think it's good because they are presently selling dollar at 480 per naira and it's very profitable
Post automatically merged:

I am also new with in this. I have never hear of binance before. Pls can you shed more light on it Pls. and is they conversion rate better. I am currently using luno and I think it's good because they are presently selling dollar at 480 per naira and it's very profitable

I wouldn't know if the glitch in Binance has lasted more than 24 hours or not, people should rather support the platform than jumping ship , what's the assurance that where their jumping to won't have issues some day.

I heard about the binance issue. It happened to me as well. I think the issue will be resolved very soon, I contacted their customer care support group and they said they are working on it. I think binance will be fine.

It seems things are really going worst with these popular cryptocurrency exchange sites. First it started with okex some time ago and they lost many users after their issue was resolved, recently it came to coinbase suffering some alignment and now to binance. We just hope things get better very soon.

I have heard about the Binance users complain the incorrect operation Binance exchange.

This is the first time that i am hearing that binance also had an issue that was similar to this as well. Perhaps there was an overload of their servers. with the way that the price of bitcoin and other crypto has been going there are many people trading the coins and perhaps these exchanges were not designed or are not capable of handling this high traffic levels? What do you think?

This is the first time that i am hearing that binance also had an issue that was similar to this as well. Perhaps there was an overload of their servers. with the way that the price of bitcoin and other crypto has been going there are many people trading the coins and perhaps these exchanges were not designed or are not capable of handling this high traffic levels? What do you think?
It is possible you are right! Maybe is because about the high traffic levels, the website exchange like Binance, are not for a high capacity.

Binance will get over this issue. They have all it takes to make things happen again. I wont support the investors to withdraw their money. I will rather ask them to be patient with the platform as its going to be alright soon.

Binance is large exchange platform, I noticed the high fees in 2019 and had to move my btc to another wallet, they need to review this issue especially to enable them get over the trouble.

I just discovered this online with many people laying several complaints a bout the exchange and even threatening to jump ship as soon as they can get their coins out. I wonder what is going on with Binance, being such a famous exchange.
There are some business that can not stand the test of time. When you no longer meet up with your objective as an investment company people will begin to drop to other business which is doing well too.

When people begin to complain about exchange rate and you no longer meet up with your investment plan the business enters into trouble.

Binance is really in trouble because so many factors are making people to run from it.

There are some business that can not stand the test of time. When you no longer meet up with your objective as an investment company people will begin to drop to other business which is doing well too.

When people begin to complain about exchange rate and you no longer meet up with your investment plan the business enters into trouble.

Binance is really in trouble because so many factors are making people to run from it.
Binance has built a good reputation and to a large extent, it is one of the most popular exchanges out there. I do hope the site puts at the fore front the concerns of its users so as to be able to keep them satisfied.

Hmm, I'm just hearing about this information just now. What must have caused this problem daunting on binance crypto exchange platform. They should do as soon as possible to resolve this issue before it will cost serious challenges, and raise eye brows.
It will really be a big fish for most blogging platform saying negative things about crypto. Binance has proven to be one of the most trusted exchange platforms in the crypto world until now. Issues of such should be given necessary attention so as not to drag binance to mood.

In the period of upsurge in Cryptocurrency like this, a lot of people have ventured into it. there are more data to handle, more wallets to create, and this can indeed lead to some malfunctioning by the system. just make sure you're creating a wallet with a trusted bitcoin website. you're good to go

It will really be a big fish for most blogging platform saying negative things about crypto. Binance has proven to be one of the most trusted exchange platforms in the crypto world until now. Issues of such should be given necessary attention so as not to drag binance to mood.
I believe binance is into it, trying to balance the incessant happenings via their platform. That truly want to bring shame and bad name to their crypto exchanger platform. But binance will bypass that, and stay the best version we've always known them for.

A Forbes report accused Binance, the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange, of attempting to deceive US regulators. China got its first blockchain security standard, and processed digital yuan transactions almost doubled in the last month.

Binance has built a good reputation and to a large extent, it is one of the most popular exchanges out there. I do hope the site puts at the fore front the concerns of its users so as to be able to keep them satisfied.
Since it has built a good reputation and now it is one of most popular exchange out there I recommend it to anyone else soon.

Binance as they call it is going to be the best exchange digital currency very soon.
But I don't think it can still be compared with Bitcoin

I think these cryptocurrencies exchange and trading platforms need to be more diligent and take the security and service they render to their users more serious. Previously it was Coinbase that had some challenges, now Binance has joined, they really need to step up before they lose people's investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back