What's new

Binance in trouble.

I believe binance is into it, trying to balance the incessant happenings via their platform. That truly want to bring shame and bad name to their crypto exchanger platform. But binance will bypass that, and stay the best version we've always known them for.
I really hope and wish they resolve whatever is going on the platform and the recent downsides using the platform. No doubt they will redeem their position as the best exchanger but the timing should be as quickly as possible.

Right from when I knew about crypto currencies the only exchange I trust is binance and that's the only exchange I recommend day in day out.
I believe the entire team will be working to normalize everything and also get things to start working perfectly.

I really hope and wish they resolve whatever is going on the platform and the recent downsides using the platform. No doubt they will redeem their position as the best exchanger but the timing should be as quickly as possible.
Yes, they should resolve such entangling issues on the platform, which they are doing. Such issues can ruin their reputation and cause some customers lose trust on them and call them names. Those names won't be good for binance. That's why they are working hard to resolve the ongoing issues to make their platform better.

Never heard this problem before and I never had any problem with Binance ever. Im sure they will resolve it they're not the biggest cryoto exchanger for nothing. They just need to improve their system and security more.

I have heard about the Binance users complain the incorrect operation Binance exchange.
Also, suffer loses because of the malfunction.
After Coinbase issue and now Binance in trouble who is the next!...

What do you think?.. And did you hear about this Binance issues?.​
All other top crypto websites

Am just getting to see this message now since i started trading with binance I've never had any fault with them. If you have one i think it can be easily resolved. It may also be a targeted attack.

Well this isn't my first time of hearing about binance but I can say have never heard anything good about the platform so I dont really know what to say here. So if any one can shed more light it would be okay

I have been hear about this before on many online platform, it's like the thing is true now. But hope that all it user will not loose their saving on it. This is why I do not really reliant on many wallet because of this kind issue.

Thats just the truth about binance crypto currency exchange platform. Their interface is not easy to use for new members who wants to trade coin and must importantly their verification is very hard to do unlike other crypto currency exchange platform like Luno, blockchain and quidax.

I have heard about the Binance users complain the incorrect operation Binance exchange.

This as to be resolve real quick. Although I see such coming, because not everything made by man can last long no matter how, one day it won't be heard again. But for now they should please resolve it as fast as possible to prevent heartbreak worldwide

I wouldn't know if the glitch in Binance has lasted more than 24 hours or not, people should rather support the platform than jumping ship , what's the assurance that where their jumping to won't have issues some day.

That's the problem with some as they will find it difficult to support the system when there is an little error that can be corrected. This is not the way to go as many websites will always have issues and need the full support to get going at the end of the day.

Fi

First of all, what is this issue you are talking about specifically? Because aside from the experience of not allowing someone to make Fiat deposit with card when they suspect a fraudulent activity on your account, which does not necessarily mean you are a fraud, I don't see anything wrong with binance.

Fi

First of all, what is this issue you are talking about specifically? Because aside from the experience of not allowing someone to make Fiat deposit with card when they suspect a fraudulent activity on your account, which does not necessarily mean you are a fraud, I don't see anything wrong with binance.
You are right, the news was over stretched as if more than 60% of members had the complain of which it was not , Binance is fine. People with issues shouldn't go public to lament they should seek for redress legally and diplomatically from the support services.

Wow this is the first am hearing of this and to think i was really about to get some binance for myself,What could've caused this problem affecting binance crypto exchange platform. They should do as soon as possible to resolve this issue before it will cost serious challenges, and make them lose investors.

This is the first time that I am hearing that Binance is having issues, well I don't use Binance, I make use of coinbase and Luno wallets. These two wallets hasn't given me any form of issues so far, they are perfect but I still prefers Luno to coinbase though.

If just hearing about this now, i had signed up on binance few days ago and funded my account instantly. I did not experience any of the issues you mentioned above, or perhaps it has already been rectified, i would make some findings and then would know what to do.

I think every cryptocurrency exchange site surely will have it's ups and downs ,and presently binance is facing one.
I think that this issue has already been resolved and it was just a glitch. Binance is a top companies with good features .

Nowadays hackers are on rampant. These trading and exchange wallets need to step up in their games lest they fall victims of hackers. They need to put in a place a strong security platform. Binance is too big to be experiencing such glitches.

I signed up recently and I didn't witness any issues with Binance.

Hope they resolve this issue on time, In case there's any issue.

Binance is a reputable exchange platform for some years now and it has suffered this same attack before in the past and they rectified the issue. I think it is just some glitches which was corrected perfectly without people losing their funds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back