Beware of wallets updates

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There is a lot of fake updates that don't belong to the wallet developper and when you download
the update you will be asked to right your password or private key if you did that your BTC will
be stolen always check if the update is really belong to the wallet itself you can contact wallet
developper to confirm that

That is actually very scary and I think I have come across an article or news about that somewhere. Even updates can be dangerous now.

Most of this updated come by email, so make sure you always check if the sender of the email is the official one.

Wallet update shouldn't be something we fear, if you are sure of the wallet you are using, update shouldn't scare you ,I use Btc.com
The BTC wallet is designed to be highly secureyet simple to use for crypto investors at any level, particularly beginners to buying Bitcoin. ... Put simply, when you access the BTC.comwallet via the internet, the keys to your walletare stored securely on your machine, withBTC.com having no direct access to them

If we have to beware of wallet update,I think this is going to be a great risk to the new investors and could even cause problem to them since they barely know right from wrong in this business, there by loosing their investment.

This is so scary to me, The wallet I am using has never given me any update notice to input my password, I update the app in my own free will.
Besides updating an application doesn't mean that one will have to enter password again, so guys let's be careful.

Thanks a lot for reminding many because I have read so many articles about this new popular trick most people now use to steal our funds. We should always follow update instructions on official emails and don't give information out just easily like that.

There is a lot of fake updates that don't belong to the wallet developper and when you download
the update you will be asked to right your password or private key if you did that your BTC will
be stolen always check if the update is really belong to the wallet itself you can contact wallet
Thanks for this reminder . I have also read about a user experience in bmf . His wallet was outdated,and when he tried to updated it , the new updated came with a malware which stole his cryptocurrency afterwards . We should avoid updating from play store . We can update directly from the wallet .

Wallet update shouldn't be something we fear, if you are sure of the wallet you are using, update shouldn't scare you ,I use Btc.com
The BTC wallet is designed to be highly secureyet simple to use for crypto investors at any level, particularly beginners to buying Bitcoin. ... Put simply, when you access the BTC.comwallet via the internet, the keys to your walletare stored securely on your machine, withBTC.com having no direct access to them
That's very good, your wallet operates in a secured way. It will be hard for cyber criminals to penetrate it and alter with your personal data's stealing your hard earned Cryto coins. I love such kind of wallet that is very much encrypted, protecting their customers personal data's stored in their platform.

I'm hearing this for the first time. I never know one can have issues with updating your wallet. Wallet update doesn't have anything to do with your password in most cases. Before you believe that, its true, try to investigate the information you received.

Imagine how better the world be if there were many other ways to exchange and withdraw crypto currency such as bitcoin, ethereum or ripple.

Due to no other means, we are left with no other choice than to open wallet account. Giving raise to fake wallets upgrade all around.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine how better the world be if there were many other ways to exchange and withdraw crypto currency such as bitcoin, ethereum or ripple.

Due to no other means, we are left with no other choice than to open wallet account. Giving raise to fake wallets upgrade all around.
Post automatically merged:

I don't even update on a regular basis and when i do its always tje update the has been reviewed by playstore to forestall any trojan on my phone. The update is usually from the library of my apps collection.

Yeah, appreciate the heads-up. Before we update any of our Cryptocurrencies Wallet make sure the updated app is from the company website itself, and when you want to download their applications go to their website or legit app stores and download it there so as not to download a pseudo, duplicate and fake application.

This is actually ba good point of call from you as their are a whole lots of scammer out there who are willing rip off of one with their wallet investment. The best way I think Investors can protect themselves is to download a two factor authenticator to secure there wallet

This made me bit panic. Thank for the information, it's a good advise. You make me realize to be becareful and beware of fraudsters that always willing to steal from wallet. Though, as for me I do not like to just join or login to any how site without trustworthy source.

I don't even update on a regular basis and when i do its always tje update the has been reviewed by playstore to forestall any trojan on my phone. The update is usually from the library of my apps collection.
This is good that you look at the reviews before you go ahead with any of the updates, because there are cases when there is an update that if it doesn't steal your funs but it could even reset your funs so that you can't see or use what was in your wallet. I have seen this happen on numerous wallet reviews on google play. It was later resolved, however a very worrying thing nonetheless.

This is good that you look at the reviews before you go ahead with any of the updates, because there are cases when there is an update that if it doesn't steal your funs but it could even reset your funs so that you can't see or use what was in your wallet. I have seen this happen on numerous wallet reviews on google play. It was later resolved, however a very worrying thing nonetheless.
Very true, usually i manually write out my Fun info somewhere secured so if there is an alteration i can always retrieve it easily. And sometimes i get the update within the app itself

Very true, usually i manually write out my Fun info somewhere secured so if there is an alteration i can always retrieve it easily. And sometimes i get the update within the app itself
This is a good system to follow and I will be sure to employ this in the future as well. To be honest with some wallet updates as long as the change is not significant in terms of the functionality of the wallet I tend to postpone updating the wallet, just as a safety measure and for peace of mind. Many wallets have minor changes in their update that aren't going to be much benefit in my opinion, so these are the updates that I skip.

One should always be careful about upgrades online. It should be confirmed that it an official link from an official source, to avoid giving out your details. Wallets are the worst to mess with because they will empty your coins and it can be really bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back