What's new

Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

Both types of trading to me are very interesting. Cryptocurrencies trading takes place anytime if the week twenty four hours unlike forex that is only traded during the week aside weekends

I prefer cryto trading than forex trading however both of them use the same method and terms of trading and it is all about predicting the market

I believe that everyone always choose the one that he or she is very perfect or have more knowledge on which makes it very clear that you have to manage the risks that you take when it comes to investment.

If you combine Cryptocurrency trading and forex trading you'll make money. Incase when goes bearish you can revert to the other and earn reward out of your time.
That is a good strategy to use in making money and I believe one who has the knowledge of these two fields would never go broke again as they are promising.

That is a good strategy to use in making money and I believe one who has the knowledge of these two fields would never go broke again as they are promising.
Laughs, that's for sure dear. Anyone who can predict the both will surely be free from financial issues. If i get such kind of attribute I'll resign in my current offline business.

Personally believe that cryptocurrency trading 💹 is gaining more confidence around forex trading because a lot of people are not really interested in learning about forex trading because of the risks that are involved in it.

Personally believe that cryptocurrency trading 💹 is gaining more confidence around forex trading because a lot of people are not really interested in learning about forex trading because of the risks that are involved in it.
Also because, it is not common to see someone who is really making money from forex trading despite so many hype about its potentials.

Some friends of mine are making good money from forex and I keep getting tempted to go into it and make money too. It's not easy.
Lolz, you really need to be sure about the one you are really interested to go into because that might be his own talents to make money with forex and you really need to find out the one that suits you.

Cryptocurrency trading all the way with you too. I saw the difference I knew Cryptocurrency trading is better option than forex trading type. Cos it is easier to understand since you're a crypto enthusiasts. You can just enligheten yourself little about how to trade crypto and make profit.
I prefer crystal trading and forestry because I understand crypto trading more than forest Street in as much as both of them are alike in terms of trading and investment but I prefer to do it in the crytotrading

I prefer crystal trading and forestry because I understand crypto trading more than forest Street in as much as both of them are alike in terms of trading and investment but I prefer to do it in the crytotrading
Forex trading and not forex street. I understand its kinda typo. Crypto is somehow easier to understand than forex that's why it has lots of fans.

Cryptocurrency trading all the way with you too. I saw the difference I knew Cryptocurrency trading is better option than forex trading type. Cos it is easier to understand since you're a crypto enthusiasts. You can just enligheten yourself little about how to trade crypto and make profit.
I prefer to trade in cryptocurrency than trade in forex trading however both of them are almost alike in terms of the rules of trading but I prefer cryptocurrency because I understand the trade of cryptocurrency more.

I prefer to trade in cryptocurrency than trade in forex trading however both of them are almost alike in terms of the rules of trading but I prefer cryptocurrency because I understand the trade of cryptocurrency more.
Every individual has his or her preference when it comes to the option of trading he or she endorses. Like me I choose Cryptocurrency too, cos I've taking my time to be around it than the way I talk about forex.

there are people who will choose forex trading because they understand the system better but I will personally take cryptocurrency trading because I understand it better and know how to make profit from it.

Their are lots of people who admire and earns from forex trading in this group, they don't want to show themselves. It seems the majority here are all crypto lovers.

I prefer crypto trading than Forrest trading this is because I understand is to currency trading more than forex trading however most of them most times apply the same strategy in trading.

I prefer crypto trading than Forrest trading this is because I understand is to currency trading more than forex trading however most of them most times apply the same strategy in trading.
Understanding Cryptocurrency is easier than forex trading. And again Cryptocurrency investment have many options to earn reward than forex.

Their are lots of people who admire and earns from forex trading in this group, they don't want to show themselves. It seems the majority here are all crypto lovers.
I agree that majority of forum members are fans of crypto coins. They are the ones spreading rumors that Bitcoin and crypto is a threat to the government. To me, they appear like blind fanatics who do not understand the facts that crypto coin is not a currency but just a commodity.

I agree that majority of forum members are fans of crypto coins. They are the ones spreading rumors that Bitcoin and crypto is a threat to the government. To me, they appear like blind fanatics who do not understand the facts that crypto coin is not a currency but just a commodity.
Its not a Fiat currency, but its a currency in the digital ecosystem which you can also use to pay for goods and services, or withdraw to Fiat currency too.

I have more knowledge and understanding of how cryptocurrency trading works than forex trading so I definitely prefer cryptocurrency trading.

I think for now I prefer crypto trading than forex trading ,I understand how to operate the market and possible earn from it , as it looks very easy for me and beginners compared to forex

TE="Sincerem, post: 91482, member: 1255"]
When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??
[/QUOTE]

Seriously, it's very important that you have all the necessary information on the kind of project that you have in mind to get into, be it cryptocurrency trading or forex.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator