What's new

Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

I will generally prefer to trade forex over cryptocurrency market because I find it to be more predictable and more stable. By stable I mean that you are not going to see very quick trend reversals in forex like in cryptocurrencies.

I think for now I prefer crypto trading than forex trading ,I understand how to operate the market and possible earn from it , as it looks very easy for me and beginners compared to forex
Its just better you continue what you've known doing than venturing into the filed that isn't going to favour you. Forex trading requires lots of expertise.

Its just better you continue what you've known doing than venturing into the filed that isn't going to favour you. Forex trading requires lots of expertise.
I don't want to start loosing a lot after venturing into what I don't know anything about , I will first do my own proper research then we if it's okay and if my strategy would work

I don't want to start loosing a lot after venturing into what I don't know anything about , I will first do my own proper research then we if it's okay and if my strategy would work
Yes, it is better you learn, make researches first before getting into the investment scheme. Forex trading requires your expertise to take it higher.

Both trading crypto currency and forex market have their advantage but i prefer trading forex market because it has been there before crypto currency market.

Forex trading is more profitable than cryptocurrency trading but it is more risky especially for beginners. Cryptocurrency trading is less risky but less profitable . It is also easy to learn unlike forex which might be complicated for some people.

Seriously, the truth of the matter is that I don't really know how to trade on forex because I have not actually taking a course to understand how it's done but I've been into cryptocurrency trading for a while now.

Both trading crypto currency and forex market have their advantage but i prefer trading forex market because it has been there before crypto currency market.
Both are legit and income generating one as well. But one needs enormous skill to earn from the both. But forex requires more technical know-how.

Forex trading is more profitable than cryptocurrency trading but it is more risky especially for beginners. Cryptocurrency trading is less risky but less profitable . It is also easy to learn unlike forex which might be complicated for some people.

Seriously, if I really have the knowledge to get myself involved in both forex trading and cryptocurrency trading I think I'm going to be taking both opportunity in that since I only know about cryptocurrency trading I'm going to take that small seriously.

Both are legit and income generating one as well. But one needs enormous skill to earn from the both. But forex requires more technical know-how.
Do you think that forex is a safer investment than crypto coin? Take note that in forex you are dealing with real money which are stable and safe although the value can go down or go up just like crypto coin. But in trading crypto coin you are dealing with an imaginary digital commodity.

The stress and deep knowledge that forex requires plus the fact that one needs to possess some skills before one can be successful with forex make me prefer crypto over it.

Do you think that forex is a safer investment than crypto coin? Take note that in forex you are dealing with real money which are stable and safe although the value can go down or go up just like crypto coin. But in trading crypto coin you are dealing with an imaginary digital commodity.
Forex trading isn't the what you think, it fluctuates like Cryptocurrency. It is even more volatile cos you're trading it, it can rise fast and falls drastically as well.

In as much as I desire to have much money which I know I can get through forex if I am that lucky, I prefer to thread slow and go for cryptocurrencies where I can be monitoring the growth of my coins rather than racking my brain doing some analysis on forex.

Seriously, I believe that the most important thing when it comes to cryptocurrency trading and forex trading he is the one that you are traveling well-versed in when it comes to being able to take advantage of it to make money.

Yes, it is better you learn, make researches first before getting into the investment scheme. Forex trading requires your expertise to take it higher.
It truly requires more training and mentorship , many had made huge amount of loss,just because they are not trading through the right patern or strategy

They both have their ups and downs. I'm not a fan of crypto trading. I often trade binary using the Volatility index. All I need is to learn some methods that work for me with the demo, hone the skills, and trade. I have seen someone who made 200$ in less than an hour on Binary trading with some strategies that are unique to her.
I have made some money but I'm not currently trading after losing the last trade in April. I hope to get back soon.

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??
Forex trading is not as easy as cryptocurrency trading. If you want to become a professional forex trader, you will have to learn certain skills over a period of time. Crypto trading doesn't require such.

I actually like to trade the forex market the moreover cryptocurrency because it normally sees long-term stability and does not see regrowth private moments like the crypto market.

I have said it times without number on similar thread that forex is better . Reason is that, it's not a volatile market unlike the cryptocurrency. The volatility in the cryptocurrency market is a causes for alarm. You could be very successful in forex if you know technical analysis well.

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??
I have tried several time to perfect trading in forex to some extent but is not easy but that of crypto I can't tell for now because am just learning how to trade from a friend

For me I prefer forex. It's less complicated and I can find my way around the Market easily than cryto. Cryto is also really volatile so I choose forex.

For me I prefer forex. It's less complicated and I can find my way around the Market easily than cryto. Cryto is also really volatile so I choose forex.
We are on the same boat when it comes to trading. Forex is dealing with real currency which we call money. I buy US dollars today and I can rest my mind because I can easily sell it when I need cash. With crypto I can also sell but what if there are no buyers?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator