What's new

Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

The volatility of crypto currency makes it easier to make money from it while investing, crypto currency is somehow easy to know than forex trading, so i prefer investing in crypto currency.

Exactly, it's the volatility of cryptocurrencies that makes it a good investment for people to invest in because it's what allows people to gain from it.

But you've tried your time on crypto trading?? I've tried trading forex via demo account at promo.stormgain, but didn't experience best time with demo account that's why i didn't go further.
Yes, I have tried my hands on crypto. I did try with forex demo account with 10, thousand USD to spend. I did not master the art of forex trading, I lost all free money.

The volatility of crypto currency makes it easier to make money from it while investing, crypto currency is somehow easy to know than forex trading, so i prefer investing in crypto currency.
Maybe you are right with the easier understanding of crypto because there is no real basis unlike in forex where you have to understand the present situation of the country's economy and politics. With crypto you just grope which coin to buy and pray that it will increase in value.

It is easy to predict forex market because the value of currencies is determined by the countries' economy. But cryptos are not easy to guess, the market fluctuates

Both trading (crypto currency trading and forex trading) pays a lot but you have to be a good professional that has a mastery in studying forex to be able to trade successfully in forex.

from my experience in both of them I can see the trading of cryptocurrency is much more preferable to me because when I was first introduced into Forex it was a little bit complicated and I didn't understand how to trade it successfully.

Well from my experience no matter how good investment in forex trading and cryptocurrency is I believe that most people actually take on what they actually good at so they choose based on their preferences.

Well from my experience no matter how good investment in forex trading and cryptocurrency is I believe that most people actually take on what they actually good at so they choose based on their preferences.
This is true however there is quite a good privilege attached with trading with cryptocurrency as compared to forex trading. Cryptocurrency is user friendly .

Lol, you've never fancy online investment for one day. When it comes to forex or crypto trading, it is not a guessing game. You need technical know-how to analyze the market to ascertain the potential coins fir investment.
Presently now with the challenges that cryptocurrency is going through I prefer forex trading and cryptocurrency because you can still make good and money through forex trading.

I am yet to try my hands on both. But recently, I have been taking interest in cryto trading. However, crypto is illegal here and I do not want to take a risk in something that is illegal

Presently now with the challenges that cryptocurrency is going through I prefer forex trading and cryptocurrency because you can still make good and money through forex trading.
The challenge is devastating no doubt. That's why we're on the diversification to earn something out of our time online than simply morning about the sarcastic things happening. Investing on crypto and forex is a nice option for you.

The challenge is devastating no doubt. That's why we're on the diversification to earn something out of our time online than simply morning about the sarcastic things happening. Investing on crypto and forex is a nice option for you.
I don't see any profit in forex for now because the US dollar is very stable with our currency. I do not want to dabble in other currencies for now. With crypto my main issue is the fluctuation of the price that I cannot find a basis for the trend. If I would be guessing then it is like gambling.

I see a lot of people going for crypto trading understandably because of all the complexities associated with forex trading I too will go for crypto trading

From my research findings recently it's believed that there are more people getting involved in cryptocurrency Trading than more people involving in forex trading because of how difficult it is to succeed in forex trading.

I don't see any profit in forex for now because the US dollar is very stable with our currency. I do not want to dabble in other currencies for now. With crypto my main issue is the fluctuation of the price that I cannot find a basis for the trend. If I would be guessing then it is like gambling.
You always makes me through your comments around digital currencies trading. Forex trading might not be volatile like crypto. But lots of income is derive from it through experience. That's why they tell you that, forex trading requires high level of training to be acquainted with it.

I see a lot of people going for crypto trading understandably because of all the complexities associated with forex trading I too will go for crypto trading

I'm actually trying to check online course about forex trading but I am always getting confused as the day goes by but I was only just told how to trade on cryptocurrency and I picked it up immediately.

I'm trying to check an online course about forex trading but I am always getting confused as the day goes by but I was only just told how to trade on cryptocurrency and I picked it up immediately.
Yeah, I learned the basics of forex trading as well and that's just about it. With crypto trading, it is much easier to understand and navigate. With the added knowledge of forex, I think it was easier for me.

Crypto trading I've always craved to learn, gradually I'm learning, and I'm knowing the basics to trading it. I'm not in a haste to trade, rather to gather experience to trade and become successful.

When i never knew about crypto, i was very much interested to enroll into course offline to know about forex trading and become a trader like any other forex trader. Until i found crypto my zeal for forex quenched.

Well if you ask me this question a thousand times I'm definitely going to give you the same answer a thousand times because cryptocurrency trading is far more better than forex trading 💹 to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator