What's new

Best things to upload for money

Uploading of e-books is one of the best ways in which you can make money online uploading things but you definitely need a whole lot of traffic in order to make it very profitable
I think that would not just be any kind of e-book,but something of immense value to people,with that it will be able to generate lots of downloads and the traffic as well would be a huge plus for the site.

What would you say is the best things to upload for the money? Or a better question, what stuff should we upload to make extra cash? What are sites looking for the most? What about NFTs?
I'm still learning about NFT but I think people with digital content like pictures and graphics are making the most out if it right now.

I do not think that earning money by uploading things is a good way to earn money. You will only get paid if someone else downloads what you uploaded and this kind of money earning strategy takes time to earn money and some do not earn even a dollar.
That's true. But a lot of people nowadays earn money by uploading videos on YouTube. Or do you think one cannot make a meaningful money on YouTube?

That's true. But a lot of people nowadays earn money by uploading videos on YouTube. Or do you think one cannot make a meaningful money on YouTube?

Making money on youtube is something that many people do, but I also believe that it is not for everyone. There are many people who struggle to make money on youtube because it is really hard to get people to subscribe to your channel.

Making money on youtube is something that many people do, but I also believe that it is not for everyone. There are many people who struggle to make money on youtube because it is really hard to get people to subscribe to your channel.
Getting a good number of subscribers is actually the problem in making money on YouTube. But if you are good at posting entertaining and informative contents you will be able to have a good number of subscribers.

I haven't made any decisions on uploading anything yet to make money, I will plan in the future and upload something it will be a less stressful work to do

Getting a good number of subscribers is actually the problem in making money on YouTube. But if you are good at posting entertaining and informative contents you will be able to have a good number of subscribers.

The key here is to upload high-quality and informative content and avoid using robot voice. many people use robotic voice in their videos and this can make your views turn away from your channel.

The key here is to upload high-quality and informative content and avoid using robot voice. many people use robotic voice in their videos and this can make your views turn away from your channel.
This also a good one. I have never noticed that. I've seen many people using robot voices,no wander such people have low traffic on their channels.

I know of sites that you can upload any important or valid thing that will draw the attention of people to the site. Sites like YouTube channels and others and you will earn the more people view or watch what you upload.

there are sites were you can upload files and get paid for it. but these kind of sites pays peanuts. but there are still the good ones you can earn a considerable amount.

I feel the best thing to upload for money is videos. There are sites that pay to upload videos like You tube. I also heard that tik tok pays to upload videos. I don't know how true it is though.

You can choose to make some learning YouTube videos and upload it to YouTube or any other video sites. You can choose to create a learning site where people will patronize Everytime. You can as well create an E-commerce trading website and use.

You can start by uploading funny YouTube videos that would help you to get enough views and then get to monetize your channel. This is a very profitable way of making money.

You can create a YouTube channel and start uploading about different gadgets. actually it is good to review each of these gadgets with a link back to the actual website where they are being sold. You can make money as an affiliate doing this with your YouTube channels.

What would you say is the best things to upload for the money? Or a better question, what stuff should we upload to make extra cash? What are sites looking for the most? What about Airdrops?

Well I think the best things that used to be great in uploading were images. Thank God for the advent of NFTs that have changed the narrative; now these things can be monetized.

I think if you can develop yourself to know how to do content creation like video production and post on YouTube, it will be good for you because a lot of people are making money from the site

Do you know how to do web and content development? You can offer these services to anyone via online tools that make developing beautiful websites a snap. Some resources include WordPress

It is one thing to upload something online, and another thing for what you uploaded to be needed by someone also to download before you can get paid you know?
Yes.
That is why it is important to check what stuff you're uploading. Get to know if it is something that can drive traffic. Get to know if it is something a lot of people take a fancy to. If your upload doesn't attract the public, then it will be difficult earning.

There are many paid to upload contents . You could get more information on this If you visit get paid to section on this forum. The NFT industry is growing exponentially and it's a good idea to consider it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back