What's new

Best things to upload for money

We have many paid to upload apps . I have seen countless of them on this forum. Some paid to upload would be based on photography. NFT isn't a bad idea though.

Media uploads are the best for me. If you want to profit from it,you can lock contents so that readers will have to click an ad or opt-in to access the content. You can use ebooks or trending videos.
Good one! I have been reading all the replies understand this post and I have come across your reply too.
Can you please explain further for me? Is quite interesting and I will like to join.
Thank you.

If you want to make money uploading your stuffs online, then you must first of all, pick a niche. After then you build your audience.

Well, if you are a software developer, then you could create a software and upload it in order to make money. The software must be high in demand and must be exceptional.

Well, if you are a software developer, then you could create a software and upload it in order to make money. The software must be high in demand and must be exceptional.
Of course, there are several ways software developers make money on the internet. Definitely you can upload the software and make money yourself and you can also create for other people and they pay you reasonable amount of money.

Competition in this area is really much and it's not really easy for you to create software that are on demands. Except you are really talented to come out with a lucky idea that people will be interested.

Of course, there are several ways software developers make money on the internet. Definitely you can upload the software and make money yourself and you can also create for other people and they pay you reasonable amount of money.

I have searched for a few platforms where you could get paid to test software. I guess that such kind of platforms are used by software developers so that people could point out flaws in the app and send feedback. There are a few platforms such as iBuildapps where you could potentially create a new app.

I have searched for a few platforms where you could get paid to test software. I guess that such kind of platforms are used by software developers so that people could point out flaws in the app and send feedback. There are a few platforms such as iBuildapps where you could potentially create a new app.
I think there is a platform I know that you can make money by texting softwares. The name of the platform is Utest. I have an account on it for the platform still look very complicated to me.

Nft is a digital asset which can be sell in apps like opensea and mintable it is a art which is based on blockchain.if you will put the 'ETH' Ethereum then it will take some gas fee and if you will chose tokens then it will be free
About photos you can make nft or some art and you need photos then there is clickasnap it is easy to use and simple to upload photo the like is equal to money

Uploading NFTs to earn money is not a bad idea, but now the NFT market is not profitable for all. Only a few members' NFTs are sold at a good price. If you create another level of NFTs, surely buyers will buy. But all these things need some time. If you have patience, then you will be try it. Who knows when our luck will knock on the door.

We you can start learning about NFT, I think you can learn about things to upload to get good money through NFT. But the steps are not usually easy like that

What would you say is the best things to upload for the money? Or a better question, what stuff should we upload to make extra cash? What are sites looking for the most? What about NFTs?
You simply upload files to the internet and begin earning money. There are various websites where you can sign up and earn money for every file that is viewed and downloaded. It is important to note that you need to devise a strategy to receive a large number of downloads to the links.

If you are a very good artist then you should be looking forward to making money with NFTs because there are some people who value art and are willing to collect them.

UploadPay is the worlds leading PPD website. It allows you to cash in on up to a massive $5.00 per download! Among its many advanced features you can actually choose your commission on file downloads! UploadPay have made it easy for new and seasoned affiliates to earn substantial sums of cash integrating another revolutionary feature which allows your referrals to send a text message to pay you! With a minimum cash-out of $10 and payment via Paypal or Payza.

UploadPay is the worlds leading PPD website. It allows you to cash in on up to a massive $5.00 per download! Among its many advanced features you can actually choose your commission on file downloads! UploadPay have made it easy for new and seasoned affiliates to earn substantial sums of cash integrating another revolutionary feature which allows your referrals to send a text message to pay you! With a minimum cash-out of $10 and payment via Paypal or Payza.
Site is dead and been offline since 2014

Site is dead and been offline since 2014
This is why a forum like this one is so brilliant, because prior to your clarification on the website listed above, I was quite tempted to visit the site and registering. You have most probably prevented me from being lulled into a scam, so I wish to thank you for that

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back